The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So much for Security

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
So much for Security Left_bar_bleue150/150So much for Security Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

So much for Security Empty
PostSubject: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Cameron moved through the streets on my normal walk. The rain was slightly coming down, but puddles had already been forming in the dip of the street. He moved with a smile on his face, his green eyes shining brightly, rain rolling down his smooth skin, to the tips of his candy pink lips. He pushed his hand through his long hair, making it stand on end, but almost in a perfect way. His eyes seemed to wonder around the street, seeming like gold from the lights above. Something different, something new and yellow caught his eye, it wasn't there yesterday, or the last 8 years before hand. It was a bright sign that said 'No Civilians Allowed'. Cameron's eyes clouded with anger, and the next thing he knew he was squatting behind the power plant panting. His eyes scanned the darkness as he looked for the source of the noise. "Hello?" was all he could say before he lost his balance and fell, covering himself in mud.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
So much for Security Left_bar_bleue150/150So much for Security Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm

So much for Security Tumblr_m1m7ii9gGd1qhffgto1_r1_500

Roe Glass
---District 5---Male---17---

Roe sat on his normal rock, planted squarely across from a smaller, empty rock. It was raining slightly, and the rain fell delicately on his face as if he was crying. His father had no idea where his son was, and Roe didn't care. He found himself visiting this spot more and more, as if trying to retain some sense of normalcy in his life. Rhea would normally wait here everyday for his brother after his shift, but now it seemed her was the one waiting. He watched the Games, but tried not to too closely. He would usually catch the updates and his heart would always skip a beat before they showed the faces of the dead and the rankings for the day. Her face hadn't been shown yet, but on the rankings his sister had moved up. He just needed for her to come home. He didn't care how anymore, he just wanted her to come home in one piece.

Roe liked visiting his normal spots when it was deserted like it was now. He didn't get the stares and looks of sympathy that it seemed was all he got nowadays. He was getting people coming up to him apologizing for his loss. He wanted to yell, She isn't dead yet! But he never did, he just accepted the sympathy and wandered off. Now he avoided people as much as he could. And with the tightened security around the power plants nowadays it made it easier to do that.

He was lost in thought but that was when he heard the sound of movements. He stood up, hearing a 'hello?'
"Who is here? No civilians allowed!"

Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

"Kiss my butt, I'm Am no civilian. My dad owns this place. Who are you any ways?" I said picking myself off of the ground, and leaping the 15ft to the lower rock, and pushing my hand to my now muddy hair. I smiled, my dimples sending mud rolling off my cheeks. "I'm Sorry I was rude, It's Glass right? um... something glass...." I knew the name, I've had my eye on him for the past several weeks, thinking about giving him a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

"Yea...Roe Glass. What about it?" He said defensively, the boy in front of him was going to mention his sister he knew it. That was all anyone ever mentioned now when they heard his last name. "If this is about my sister, I don't even want to hear it." He tried to brush of the kid, not paying to much attention to him. He sat down on his rock, content with being alone.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

"Your Sis.... Oh that's right she did volunteer for the games. Congratulations! Anyways, I was going to ask what you were still doing here, your shift ended an hour ago." I wanted to take back what I said about his job the minute it came out of my mouth. What if he found out, that I was keeping tabs on him, what If I had to tell him? I sighed, It's would be my life to be stuck in a situation like this. Tell the kid the truth, or lie and hate yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Congratulations? Roe rolled his eyes at the comment and shook his head. "Yea it did end an hour ago, but you wouldn't understand why I am out here." Roe wasn't going to share his intimate life with this stranger. He seemed to know who he was, but Roe thought nothing of it. Everyone seemed to know him and his business now after the interviews. "I'm not harming anyone or bugging anybody. I just want to sit here for a minute. I don't see how that is a crime."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"Crime? Oh no, Please by all means take your time, I lost my sister to the games before, but I just was wondering if you'd needed to talk to someone, I mean, I could help with that. It's not like I know exactly what you are going through, but I have more of an idea than those apologetic Idiots. So If you need anything let me know..." I said turning to leave, hesitating at the last second, I shook my head, and moved farther into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Roe looked up at the kid. He seemed genuine at least. "Well...my sister used to wait for me after my shift by these rocks. Everyday, she would walk home with me, and I would help her find plants to use in her medicines. This was always or meeting spot." Roe looked down to the wet ground. He hated talking about his feelings, but he told the boy this. He guessed he needed to tell someone at least.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I shook my head, "That's understandable, Holding on to something that's to far out of reach. I understand. My sis was killed at third place, She was so close, so freaking close to giving the final kill, but yet she was attacked by mutts. So I understand the hope that everyday she might come home. But It was that D7 boy instead, so Whatever man. I Know what it's like..." I said , finally happy I could talk to someone about it, well most of it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for Security   So much for Security Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much for Security
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 5 :: Power Plants-
Jump to: