The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did you get your username from?

Go down 
+10
Light
Selene
Rccheetah
Balisugar
Sorella
Ariiyoko
Chiiyoko
Augsp
Loki
Pibbles
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue135/150Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Where did you get your username from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm

So, some people on here have some pretty unique usernames. I'm simply wondering how you crazy people came up with em.

MY STORY:
So, you know Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, the tv show? And you know the one pokemon is called a Piplup? Well, when the show came out, I was getting ready to join this website called Club Penguin (it used to be awesome, but now it just sucks.) Anyway, I didn't know what I should name my penguin/make my username. Then, I remembered the piplup, and how it was a blue penguin. So, I made my penguin blue, and called it 'Piplope' not knowing how you spelled the name. AND FROM THEN ON I have been known as Pip.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue150/150Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Gazimu was the name I made up for my first ever Roleplay Character, I just took it as a username to keep the name with me.

Also, I used to play Club Penguin when I was ten and it was cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue0/150Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm realy the real augsp, from the CHB and CJ forums you have. I wandered into all threee of them, thoughthese days i only use my hunger games account. Others just died off. Heh.Dunno how i made it, though.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue150/150Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Chiiyoko was something close to heart for a quite a long time now Razz can't remember where I got it from but I found it cool that when someone says chi, it's like they'll smile, so I dragged the i to a double i 8) so I guess Chii got stuck with me alllllllll over the internet xD use it everywhere Very Happy

I remember Club Penguin! I still have no idea why I got banned for no reason D:
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Well, mine is pretty easy. My name is Ariel and when I played on neopets all my friends called me Ari. That kinda stuck. Arichu is another one I use, and that one sprang up because Pikachu and Riachu are my favs and one of my friends called me Ariel-chu because of it, then it just got shortened to Arichu.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Well...My username is quite the story.

I joined a site called roleplaygateway.com, it's like an advance rp site compared to this one and well when I joined I named myself originally Fatasygirl... I forgot the 'n' later I had that fixed. Then I was getting angry with all the people who had similar usernames to mine so after going on google translate and translating words on there at random I came up with a list of them and finally I decided on Sorella. Which meant sister in Italian. I am a sister to two boys so it fit. Ever since I changed it I've used Sorella a lot. (:

Most people call me Sor or Sori though.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue135/150Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:42 pm

I used to love Club Penguin. I got on it when I was in second grade, when it was cool. THEN Disney bought it, and now it just sucks. I really miss the old missions at the spy HQ. I mean, the new thing that they have now with the ESP is okay, but I don't like the missions that they have.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am

My original username on this site (kitresskat) was just because I thought the term 'kitress' sounded cool and I added the 'kat' because on other sites kitress had been taken so I had added it there, and I love cats, but I wanted them both to be k's. Then I changed it to Inkwell because I was using a random word generator and it sounded fancy-ish. Razz I eventually changed it to RainbowCat whne I began to love rainbows and I kept drawing this little rainbow cat in Paint on my computer. This was after making a rainbow cake, and I sometimes used RainbowCatLikesCake instead. Anyway, I needed a change, and I didn't want to have to make anyone switch their nickname of me but I wanted a different feel to the username, so I made it RainyCat. Yurrrp.

My sister and I always tried to go on clubpenguin after her friend showed it to her one time but it never sent the activation email and we never got to try it. One time, on a different computer some time later, it did, and I didn't understand it at all. xD I was little. LittleCat. ^^ Anyway, people kept going on clubpenguin at my school library on the computers there and it led someone to a third-party site and gave all the library computers a virus and blanked them out so my mom wouldn't let us go on it anymore and I didn't really want to after that. :/

Yup.

ANNNNND I forgot but of course now I'm Bluebell to honor an NPC tribute. Lily started using Frank as a username and it went on from there, but I'm keeping this because I just like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:36 am

My username came from Club Penguin originally. Well, I joined and I wanted a username that didn't have any numbers in it. So I decided that 'barley sugar' would be good because I liked sugar. But I thought barley was slept like the country barley so I wrote Balisugar. Since it didn't need any numbers I just kept it for all sites.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 am

Rccheetah- My initials are RC and I like cheetahs.
Lobsta- it's a cool way to spell lobster so I decided to use it.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I had once heard of the singer, Celine Dion, but at the age of 10, I thought her name was Selene Dione. So I joined sites as that and later shortened it to Selene.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm

My name was originally in the beginning of like time, it was LightningStrikesTwice. ?But I guess that was WAY to much of a mouthful for some people, because it was always light or what not. I love using it because the myth that lightning never strikes twice was interesting. My other nickname is LSD. Now only Ninja, or SpaceRaiders can use this, because long ago one of my older nicknames was LST. Ninja said that it sounded like the drug LSD, then she went hyper with it, and it stuck. GO ahead anc all me whatever you like, I sure I will change it eventually, but for now, it's fun impersonating light itself.

Oh and the Nick Name Liggle, was from years ago. It was when my friend was drunk, and tried desperately to prounce Lightning, but slurred really bad. :]
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
asdfghjk

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Mine has kinda got to do with my name, and I made it for my old runescape account a long time ago but now I use it for almost every website I go on
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Well, at the beginning, I was Lily 8D. Because my name is Lily. But, that was taken. So, I added 8D. Yeah, not much to it. Right now, I'm DinoLily because I asked Ari for an avatar with a dinosaur in it and I loved it so much I became DinoLily. Before that I was LimeGreenLily. My favorite color is lime green. Before that, my username was LilyLoves1D. Because I love 1D.
Obviously, I am the least original person on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Where did you get your username from? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where did you get your username from? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am

I started with the name Lupa. I'm really crazy about wolves, and I decided that on the internet, I should call myself Lupa, after the roman wolf goddess. I added the "ann" later because the first three letters of my name are "ann." And that is how I created my username.
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Female Posts : 51
Birthday : 1997-12-12

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I REMEMBER CLUB PENGUIN! I got banned for shouting out "WHERE DEM HOES AT, _________?" when playing "Badass Pimp" with my cousin. Ahh, good times. But now my brother plays it and ew can't play the same things as him /vomits.
So, username. I have three that I use around and about:
  • Spaceraiderz- I used to be addicted to these reaaally cheap crisps over here called Spaceraiderz, when I first started on the internet about four years ago. I used it for my hotmail, and then used it as a starter username for everything else. xD So yeah. Spaceraiderz is a foodstuff, not just your arrogant jerkface maniac lovely Space.
  • Ninja Poet- Well, my friends call me a ninja, because I have ridiculously fast reflexes, and my favourite english teacher kept calling me 'Poet' after she read through a confiscated book of mine. I combined the two, and BAM. Ninja Poet~ [size=9]it was also a failed attempt at having an epic hipster indie emo name because I was [[and still am]] a jerkface.
  • Anachronism- An anachronism is a person or thing who is misplaced in time. I was born way too late. According to my parents, I should have been born in the 70s, or the 1800s. Or any other time that isn't as modern as the 21st century. :3

Finally OH MY GOD I WAS MENTIONED IN A PARAGRAPH /spasm
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm

WAIT.
NINJA POET?
FROM CHB?
NO WAY.
You were the very person that ever talked to me/gave me a nickname on any roleplaying site ever. I used to be Veronica Payton, because that was the name of my first charrie! I can't believe you're Ninja! I had no idea!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

It took this long for that to be figured out?

couldn't you tell by the maniacal british laughter every time Ninja got on chat?
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Female Posts : 51
Birthday : 1997-12-12

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

VERONICAAA? /glomps oh god I didn't know it was you either you're a mod! They grow up so fast. ;-;
Pshh. Gaz. You only know I'm Ninja because I told you on jazz. >_> And the manical british laughter. That too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your username from?   Where did you get your username from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you get your username from?
Page 1 of 1