The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anger Or Relief?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Anger Or Relief? Left_bar_bleue150/150Anger Or Relief? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Anger Or Relief? Empty
PostSubject: Anger Or Relief?   Anger Or Relief? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Griffin Sawyers
Anger Or Relief? 9838_b4a2

There's many reasons I don't get girls. One, they send you mixed signals. I'm never sure if they love or hate me, because one day yet act all sweet and the next they give me the cold shoulder. I'm sure us guys can be like that too... But I still don't get it. Maria says that I'm her special someone, and today she acts like this Josh is is her's. I'm more than thankful that he saved her but.... Was the hug nessasary? And leaning on his shoulder when they were sleeping... No, that wasn't a matter of survival. I'd get t if it was, but it wasn't nessasary for her to live. Griffin you're being cruel. I just....It hurts. I shut off the TV. "How does she really feel about me?" I quietly ask myself. Maybe her love for me is just an angle. No, you have to trust her. Yes. I have to trust her.

Back to top Go down

Anger Or Relief?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Houses-
Jump to: