The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was that noise

Go down 
+2
Northwoman
DinoLily
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was that noise Left_bar_bleue150/150What was that noise Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

What was that noise Empty
PostSubject: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

What was that noise Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa followed Rhea to the noise they heard. They came to lots of boulders. "Search these boulders for tributes." She said firmly. Heppa looked around. She didn't see anything. She hoped it wasn't a mutt. Heppa gripped her bow and readied an arrow. "See anything?" She asked the others. Heppa's heart was beating fast. The memory of the crocodiles jumping out at Chaos and Snow was still fresh. She hated to admit it, but she was a bit nervous.

Last edited by DinoLily on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Chaos gripped his sword carefully, looking around. The spear in his other hand, his head turned side to side and looked to where he could. "No I can't see anything right now," He whispered to her as he stood still and narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was that noise Left_bar_bleue150/150What was that noise Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:15 pm

What was that noise Rheapic
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea walked, looking behind the boulders to see if there was anyone or anything lurking behind them. She gripped her spear, she didn't know what would pop out. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was something waiting for them, she just didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:20 pm

The tributes come to a split in the path, they would have to choose a path or split up to check all three.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa came to 3 paths. The tribute must have escaped here. She thought. "Let's split up! I'll go right." She said. She didn't wait for anyone else to say anything before she started walking down the right path. The rocks made crunching noises under Heppa's feet. The cloudy sky made it rather dark, which made things worse. There was a voice in the back of Heppa's head saying. It's a mutt! It's a mutt! Heppa ignored it and kept walking, slowly but steadily.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Chaos looked at each of the path as Heppa went off. "I will take the middle," He said quietly and started down the middle path. He hoped it was nothing to big to handle, the first aid kit Snow gave to him was not going to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Rhea watched as Heppa ran ahead to the path on the right and Chaos went to the path in the center. She took a deep breath in. This seems so stupid...but, I can't just stay behind by myself. She went to the path on the left, making sure to cautiously move through it. She didn't know what might pop out or if the ground would crumble underneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

The three tributes each found themselves lost in a maze, with no idea how to get back to each other. They could search for each other, another tribute, or just explore the maze of boulders.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Chaos paused for a moment, what to do? He was trapped in here probalay. But where to go. To search for other tributes or find the others. He shrugged and went on his way, keeping an careful eye. Anything would be okay right now as long as it did not take his life.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Just then, Heppa found herself in a Maze of Boulders. Then Heppa had an idea. she untied her rope and cut off less than an inch with her knife. She left it on the ground. Heppa continued to do this. She hoped she would find the end of the maze before she ran out of rope. Heppa sighed and kept going.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Rhea was lost, she could turn around and try to go back but she had already made it this far into the maze."Dang....I'm lost aren't I? Chaos? Heppa?"She yelled out, hoping to see if they would answer for her to follow the sound. She decided to keep going, if only to try and find Heppa and Chaos at the end of this. Besides, she didn't know what might be waiting for her. She could find some supplies that would prove very useful to her. She walked down the path, spear still in her hand and her makeshift quiver pack slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Heppa found herself at a split in the path, with two choices, one path had a bright light coming from the end, but the other was dark and had noises coming from it.

Chaos found himself at a straight path, he could not see the end of the path, but he had no choice.

Rhea also found herself at a split in the path, like Heppa, one of her paths had sharp rocks along the bottom, but the other was dark, making it nearly impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Chaos stopped for a moment and checked around. There was no turn or anything, just a path that kept going straight. He had no choice but to keep going on. He kept a strong grip on his spear and sword as he ventured onwards. Hoping to find something worth while.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Rhea saw the two paths in front of her. The first path was covered in sharp rocks along the bottom, not ideal for her lack of feet protection. But the other was pitch black, and it was almost impossible to see. She had to choose...but which would be the best in the long run. "Hmm...decisions. What am I gonna do?" Rhea sighed as she spoke to herself. She couldn't help but feel like she should go into the dark path, if only she had some matches she could light her way down the path. But unfortunately she didn't have that, and walking blindly seemed like the worst decision she could make. And although the other path was covered in sharp rocks she at least could see where she was moving and could maneuver accordingly. She decided to go with the rocky path and made her way forward.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

I found my self at three paths. Right, middle, or left? I went out on a limb and chose the middle. My hand was on my spear, and four knives were in my belt.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Chaos makes it to the end of the path, just to find himself at a T intersection with two ways to go, they looked the same, it was simply a choice of left or right.

Rhea finds herself in a small circle area. There was a small box on the ground. It was locked shut.

Snow found herself at the start of the same straight path as Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Chaos finally got to the end, he sighed and took a long breath after wiping his hand on his forehead. He quickly took a sip of his water and a quick bite of a piece of jerky he had in his bag. Then took out the bug spary and sprayed it around himself just for bug protection of the day.

Left or right? He wondered as he zipped his bag up. He shrugged and decided to go left, thinking that he could just turn back if something happened.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Rhea reached a small circular area. She saw a box and walked over to it. It looked locked, but she wondered if she would be able to get it open with some force. The area around the box looked clear, but she swiped her spear around it to see if there was any sort of trap waiting for a careless tribute to wander into it.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm

I find the path to just keep going and going. I keep walking, watching for, tributes, mutts, sharp rocks, or anything really. I walk around rocks, this maze is pretty rocky. Where are the other Careers? God I hope they're fine.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The air is revealed to be clear around the box, but suddenly the rocks around all four tributes begin shaking. There was only one chance to try and grab the box for Rhea as the wind in the maze picked up and took the group off their feet.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Chaos kept walking, in the distance he could make out something but he did not know what is was. Moments later the ground started shaking and a huge breeze came by. Chaos tightened the strings on his backpack and gripped onto his weapons as all of a sudden, he was being picked up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

The next thing I know I'm on my back, the wind flapping my bag all around. I hold on to it tight, careful not to lose anything. I grab the boulder wall and start to climb. I stick my spear on my back. I hold on tight as the wind stays strong. When I'm a good height up I begin to look for a way to escape the maze.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

( -o- stupid dice )

Glaceon carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
What was that noise Failty
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 pm

The earth underneath her began to shake, and she lost her balance for a moment and got back up. "Ahh..." The noise came from her without her thinking about it. She grabbed the box with her free hand, she wasn't going to let her treasure go now. She held onto it for dear life as the force began to move her. All she could do now was make sure she braced herself and tightened her grip on her spear and moved her quiver pack to the front of her body pulling them all close to her body hoping not to lose any of her supplies.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:05 pm

The box lifted up into the wind, taking Rhea with it, she was flung out of the maze into a section of the boulder area where they were more sparse. She was thrown into the side of a rock and fell to the ground.

Snow was pulled off of the rocks and thrown back into Chaos, knocking them both into a rock and out into the clearing with Rhea.

Heppa was thrown over the rocks and landed in a different area, away from the others but unharmed.

1st is Rhea, 2nd is Chaos, 3rd is Snow
Loki carried out 3 launched of one TRAP :
What was that noise 51922399 , What was that noise 84903009 , What was that noise 78160488
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise   What was that noise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was that noise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: The Marsh :: Boulders-
Jump to: