The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPC Tribute Claim

Go down 
+3
Loki
Ariiyoko
Sorella
7 posters
AuthorMessage

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:00 am

Hey, so there are a bunch of NPC tributes, mostly named by me, although Sor named two of them. After Ari gave life to one of them by having her tribute talk about her NPC district partner, Jeremy, Frank, one of the NPC's Sori named, gained popularity. Lily changed her username to Frank and Ari changed her username to Cricket (another NPC, one that I named) and then she changed it to Jeremy. (same NPC from before, another one that I named.) Anyway, I changed my username to Bluebell, another NPC I named (as you can see I'm a little obsessed with names and getting/giving credit and whatnot. I actually begged to name them), and decided she would be my little NPC buddy. MIIIIINE. -.- SOOOOOO, I was thinking, 'this is too confusing. better make a topic. make it official' because I think in lowercase letters and so I made a topic. Now, remember, you can't actually RP them or write anything for them, but you can go ahead and root for them until they die in the bloodbath or change your username or put them in your signature/siggy or your avatar. Bluebell's in all 3 of mine. If you want to claim an NPC, post below and change your username to their first name. There are only a few NPC's, which can be found under News and Updates in the tribute list sections, or by clicking on this link. You can view their training scores here. The already claimed NPC's that are taken will be listed below. YOU MAY NOT USE THESE NPC's:

Bluebell Delaney, District 11 Female (FC: Ella Purnell)
Frank Everton, District 9 Female (FC: I think it's Amanda Seyfried when she was Karen Smith in Mean Girls. Not totally sure. There's also some dispute over her owner between Sori and Lil.)
Jeremy Click, District 5 Male (FC: Daniel Radcliffe)
Alistair Chiffon, District 8 Male
Willow Gilder, District 7 Female (FC: Annasophia Robb)
Goldie Miller, District 3 Female

THANKS!! Remember, you may NOT play them at all. All you can do is change your username, your avatar, and your siggy to support them. That's all. They are first come first serve by posting below, but you are asked to use one of the three methods listed above in bold to recognize them if you claim an NPC. THANKS AGAIN PEOPLE!!! Very Happy

PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT claiming these NPC's for your tribute's kills in the Bloodbath. That is random and first come first serve during the actual Bloodbath during the actual Hunger Games. This is just for username rights, siggies, and avatars. That is all. Smile

Last edited by Bluebell on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue150/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 am

I MADE FRANK AND CLAIM HER BISH!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue150/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 am

Jeremy is Daniel Radcliffe!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 am

THEY ALL DIE TOMORROW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Cool?
Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 am

Aw, poor NPC's. SHOW THEM SOME LOVE PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 am

Former name, jeromeof6. Alistair chiffon of district 8
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 am

I take Seeder >: D And maybe since he is a career he can take two? If so, I will take the D3 girl too.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 am

Old username: Northwoman
Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 am

It's not about kills, North. You don't get to kill them. You just root for them.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 am

So...
Old UN: Ari
Claimed NPC: Jeremy Click, D5
FC: Daniel Radcliffe

Look at that pretty, shiny avatar!
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 am

Aw, okay sorry Razz I thought it was too kill them. If so I root for the D3 girl, hold on let me change her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue1/1NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 am

Old UN: Lupaann
Claimed NPC:Willow Glider
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue95/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

DARN Northwoman took Goldie Razz
Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm

NPC's are over. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim
Page 1 of 1