The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for the stylist!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue1/1Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Time for the stylist! Empty
PostSubject: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 pm

I look around once a reach the tenth floor and realize that I'm probably the only one up here right now. I search around for a moment until i find an area with chairs and sofas, and I decide that this might be the best place to wait for someone else to show up, whoever that "someone" might be. I sit down on one of the couches and discover it's rather fluffy, a little too fluffy for my taste. Oh well, at least it's a place to sit, and I have a feeling ALL the furniture around here is too plush for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue150/150Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I see my fellow tribute sitting on a couch. I sit down on a nearby one. "So what do you think our stylist is going to make us wear? If our stylist makes us dress up as cow pies I swear I'll try to commit suicide before the games even start." I say with a sigh. Who knows what our stylist could do.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue1/1Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 pm

I smile in amusement at Brandon's statement. "I just might join you in that," I say, then add, "but I'm pretty sure our stylist won't be crazy enough to do that. Although, i could be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue150/150Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yeah. You never know what Capitol people might do." I say with a laugh. "The parade is soon. When is our stylist gonna get here?" I ask impatiently. I want to know if we're going to look stunning or stupid tonight when everybody sees us.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I shrug. "Who knows? Maybe the stylist heard us talking about cow pie outfits and had to change their idea at the last minute so they wouldn't have a couple of dead tributes before training was over," I say in a joking manner, knowing that that couldn't possibly be true. They'd never change their design based off of a couple of tribute's opinions. To them, we know nothing of fashion in our lowly districts anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Odette pranced happily into the room, pulling off a pair of horn-rimmed sunglasses that flashed different colors every few seconds. "Sorry I'm late, Tribune and Tribellette! We really must hurry. Now, this worked very well last year, so I decided to get you some choices again. I'm afraid I don't have time to pile on the glitter right now, but I've prepared some... interesting choices! Now, we start with the parade, of course, as we're very very late! Tribella?" she called, motioning for Ashley to come over. "Pick something. Anything. Oh, and, tribbies, I'm Odette, by the way. Your stylist. Tribunie, your outfits are here too, so come on over. Oh, and then we get to do hair and makeup! So exciting. You don't get choices for that, though. I do apologize. We're just running out of time! Now hurry, hurry, and go change behind those curtains. Blue for girl and pink for boy. As for the hamburgers, I know it's a bit heartless, but it's good for Capitol people to laugh once in a while, don't you think? And the interview outfits are over there, but don't try them on yet. THe leopard's a bit of a stretch, I know, but it's cute, edgy, and feisty. Remember, Tribellisa, work your curves if you've got them, and if not, show off whatever you have got. Tribble, show off any muscle you have and sport it. That's for the parades, of course. The interviews are all about personality, dare I say," she rambled, ushering the two over.

Female Parade:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
with

or

Male Parade:

or

or

Female Interview:

or

Male Interview:

(on the right)
with

MAKEUP: I won't make Brandon wear makeup. Here's Ashley's.

HAIR: Any of these three for Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 am

I laugh very hard as I see the hamburger and cow costumes. "I like you." I say with a smile to Odette. Then I take the cow costume and change into it. "I never thought I'd go in front of a crowd with thousands of people in a cow costume but hey, it's pretty cool to say"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 am

I look at the two outfits and immediately pick the dress of fur, even though I didn't really like either of them. I quickly change and then come back into the room, realizing that this dress is much, MUCH shorter than I'd prefer. "How about that,"I say,"the first dress I wear is also the shortest thing I've every worn." Then I look at Brandon and nearly fall over laughing. "Really?" I say to him, "there are thousands of Capitol people out there, and you choose to present yourself as a cow?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue135/150Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Asher watched as the tributes went and changed into their costumes, and as Brandon came back out as a cow.
"Well, they certainly won't forget you..." He said, leaning up against the wall.
"Ah, and that dress suits you perfectly." He smiles when the other tribute, Ashley, comes out wearing a fur dress and high heels. Even though it was a tad small on her, it suited her well.
"Remember to smile!" He adds.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Odette smiled and pranced around, adjusting outfits. She patted Brandon on the head, happy that he had chosen the cow outfit. Well, that will make an impression at least... the negative part of her brain though. She pushed it away. "Perfect, perfect..." she trailed off, making last-minute adjustments. "That's what the black skirt's for, silly. To make it longer. Hope you can walk in heels," she said with smile. Odette skipped over to Asher. "Do you think the cow outfit was too much?" she asked, voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't think he'd actually choose it. I mean, it makes my day to see someone in a full-on cow costume, not gonna lie, but I don't want the Capitol to think of him as a laughingstock.... maybe if his angle is either funny or stoic... I don't know. I don't usually second-guess myself, but, I mean, come on, a cow..."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for the stylist! Left_bar_bleue135/150Time for the stylist! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Asher nodded to Oddtte. "I believe it was a bit much. I don't really understand why he chose that..."
Asher thinks for a moment before whispering back to Oddette.
"I think he's doing it to show he's not scared... he wants to show he'll do anything to get home... for his girlfriend; Felur." Asher whispered, recalling the plan he made with Brandon on the train.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 pm

"Oh come on. I've always wanted to make a fool of myself in front of a huge audience! And if people decide to not take me seriously, that's their problem because pay-back will come when in chopping of their heads." Even though nobody can see it, I have a satisfied look on my face. "I personally like the costume.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Asher shrugs. "Hey, just remember, your the one that chose that outfit. It's a good tactic." Asher said, glad that his tribute knew what tactics he was going to be using during the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Odette fidgeted for a moment, bored, before she got an idea. "I'm going to go get some tea! Does anyone else want anything?" she offered cheerfully. She pulled out a pen and paper and prepared to write down orders in case anyone requested anything, humming to herself and she thought about what she might want herself. "Asher? Brandon? Ashley? Anyone?" She had a smile on her face, as if she lived to dart all over her room at random intervals and drink caffeine. If you added styling tributes into that, it was pretty much true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for the stylist!   Time for the stylist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the stylist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: