The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female Tribute Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Female Tribute Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Female Tribute Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Female Tribute Room Empty
PostSubject: Female Tribute Room   Female Tribute Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I walked into my room and looked at everything in it. It was so clean, I had never seen a room so clean I was absolutely stunned. I walked in and then shut the door behind me. Soon enough I was in the bathroom and staring at the shower, this was so different than the seam. Soon enough I had a shower although I had never had the feeling of warm water before. After I was finished I found some clothes laid out. I put on the black pants and the white long sleeved shirt and then brushed my hair out. Now I was ready to go meet my mentor, and I walked out of my room.
Back to top Go down

Female Tribute Room
Page 1 of 1