The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No coins for Stella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
No coins for Stella Left_bar_bleue135/150No coins for Stella Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

No coins for Stella Empty
PostSubject: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit
No coins for Stella Tumblr_m5pj0vg1G81rs0f77o8_250

"Just keep walking I'll be fine."

..::I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun::..
..::I'm gonna soak up the sun::..
..::I've got a crummy job::..
..::It don't pay near enough::..

Stella stepped into the upper district. She didn't want to be here; the upper district frightened her. She was always scared that Peacekeepers were going to come and punish them all any moment.
Stella glanced behind her back, but saw no peacekeepers.

"Just go there, get the beer, and then go back home."
Stella recited to herself, remembering what her mother had told her. Stella looked around for a stall selling beer, or any alcohol at all. She reached into her pocket to make sure the money her mother had given her was still there, but...
Where were the coins?

"Oh my gosh? Where... where did they go?" Stella immediately stops walking, and looks around, double checks both pockets, but no coins were to be found.
"Someone stole my money!" She says, biting her lip. The first thing Stella thought to do was report it to a peacekeeper, but...she couldn't. If she told a peacekeeper about her being here, then she'd certainly be whipped in the town square.

..::I'm looking up, you're looking down::..
..::Maybe something's wrong with you::..
..::That makes you act the way you do::..
..::Maybe I am crazy too::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
No coins for Stella Left_bar_bleue150/150No coins for Stella Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

(can I come in? Very Happy)
Amaya came to the upper district alone as it would have been too dangerous to bring Kaira along. She needed to get some stuff which she'd need to prepare for tomorrow's bread and pastries. Skye knows this place better and could always get the better bargain so he often comes here with Amaya but it seems like she's gonna be coming here alone very often.

While searching for the stores, Amaya spotted Stella standing there and looking panicked. Amaya smiled and walked over to Stella to tap her shoulder, "Hey Stella!"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
No coins for Stella Left_bar_bleue135/150No coins for Stella Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella quickly turned around, and saw Amaya. She quickly felt a pang of guilt, for Amaya's brother had been reaped.
"Oh, hey, Amaya..."
Stella said as Amaya came over to her. Stella was relieved to see a familiar face in a place that wanted to make her cry. Stella thought Amaya was a trustable person.
"Have you, umm..." Stella said, wondering if she should tell Amaya about her lost coins or not.
No, Stella. You have to get help. Just this once; this you can't do on your own. Do you want to go back to mother empty handed? She told herself before continuing.
"Have you happened to see anyone running past here with a small brown sack with a string around it?" She asked.

:.:.:Yea, sure! I don't mind :3 This was an open topic, anyway.:.:.:
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
No coins for Stella Left_bar_bleue150/150No coins for Stella Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Amaya thought for awhile, unfortunately.. she just came and hasn't seen anypne with that. Amaya shook her head, "no... I haven't seen anyone with something like that. Did someone steal your money?" Amaya became really concerned when she noticed how worried Stella looked. She looked around the upper district again, hoping to spot someone with it.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

"Whaat? Hahaha, no, no one took my coins. I was just...wondering because... because it's a collectors item, and I needed to get it..." Stella says, giving a bad lie that she knew Amaya could, and would probably see through.
"Okay, yes. Someone did steal my coins. I don't know who, though." Stella admitted, she rubbed her bare arm with shame, knowing how much trouble she could get in.
"And if I don't get my mom her... juice, then I'll get in a lot of trouble."

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm

"Collector's item?" Amaya smiled, amused. But when Stella confessed Amaya glanced around again and sighed, "it seems like we'll never find that guy. But if we do, I'm gonna give that guy a piece of my mind." Amaya sulked and cracked a few of her knuckles. She always felt that district 4 was a relatively safe place so it'll be good to put the handful of those idiots in their place. However, it could lead to her getting whipped and that was definitely not what she needed now with her brother not around.

She then remembered what she was here for and Amaya dug up the money she had in her little sling bag and passed Stella some coins, "Here you go, don't wanna get into trouble now do we?" Amaya grinned, "don't worry I have some spare right now so it'll be no problem!"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella was amazed how someone she barley knew was willing to give up her money to help her out.
"Are...are you sure? I mean... this is your money, after all. I can't... I can't take it." Stella said, refusing the money. It was her fault for not watching her own money, and she should get in trouble for her own actions. She couldn't possible take Amaya's hard-earned money.
"No, I can't take your money. It's my fault, anyway, for letting someone steal mine. I should be more observant."
Stella said, beginning to walk back to her home.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Amaya was confused as Stella refused the money and began to walk away. "Hey hey hey hey hey," Amaya called out and ran over to her, replacing the money back into her hands, "I'm sure and it really is okay. I wouldn't want to see my friend get into trouble just 'cause some idiot did the wrong thing. I won't take no for an answer, you can repay me back by coming over sometime, I'm sure Kaira misses you already! Alright, where's the store?" Amaya grinned, dragging Stella back towards the upper district. Kaira's feeling awful lately without her brother but she's putting a strong fight, Amaya feels bad for having her go through something like this though.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:48 am

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella becomes shocked as Amaya calls Stella her friend. Stella actually never had a close friend before, other then Marlin.
"Oh-uh..." Stella skids to a stop.
"I can uh, I can get it myself..." She says, not wanting Amaya to find out what she was actually buying. If, they would let her buy it, anyway. She was slightly young to be drinking.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Amaya tilted her head, confused, but agreed, "okay, sure! I can go grab what I need now then after that maybe we can head back together if you want?" Suggesting that, Amaya hope to get to know Stella a little bit more. Amaya never had a lot of friends to begin with so she was always excited when she made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella smiled, and nodded. She was glad to have someone to go around the district with, because it could be scary. And, then there was also her mother.
"Okay, thank you! I'll have to repay you somehow!" She says, running off to buy the beer for her mother.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:58 am

Amaya called out, "we'll meet back here 'kay?" After seeing Stella left to buy whatever she needed, Amaya went around to look for some fresh eggs and milk and hopefully some oranges if she sees any. The parade would be shown soon that night and Amaya can't wait to see how her brother is doing. A little dreaded but excited at the same time.

Amaya finally got what she needed after a little bargaining here and there and she placed the bottles of milk in her bag and carried the eggs, heading over to the same spot to look out for Stella. Staying in the Upper district for too long was never a good idea so she hope to meet Stella and go soon.

(i am confused. xD Pip? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella knew where her mother liked to get her alcohol the best, and she could be very picky. All Stella had to do was explain why she was here, and what she needed. The man didn't even blink, and gave her what she needed. Stella happily smiled, paid the man, and began walking back over to Amaya, when she realized the beer would be exposed. She pauses, pretending to be confused, but she actually formed a story in her mind on why she needed it.
"Hello, Amaya." Stella said, trying to be casual.

(Yea, it be Pip :3 Me and Rainy were pretending to be each other on the chatbox. It was kinda fun, but we didn't fool Gaz or Snori)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Amaya turned around to see Stella again holding some beer. "You drink?" Amaya joked as they left the Upper District. She knew it wasn't for her but she didn't pry so much about it.

(I see xD! I was wondering what was up, ;w; never ever have the time to join in the chat box since a long long time ago TT)
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit

Stella laughed. "No, I don't drink. See, me and my mother are planning on making a Backed Alaska cake; the one you have to light on fire. It's for my mother's birthday, and so we needed a little bit of alcohol to light it on fire." Stella explains to her. She couldn't tell Amaya that her mother drunk. No, she'd never tell anyone that. It was better for the both of them to cover it up with a lie.
"Thank you again for letting me borrow some of your money." She said, smiling. Stella knew that she'd be forever in Amaya's debt.

(Sorry it took me so long! I completely forgot about this topic!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Amaya's eyes lit up at the sound of cake. "Cake? That sounds so cool! I've never made those before! Does it burn up the whole cake? Maybe I should try it some day! Oh and tell your mum I wished her happy birthday!" She started thinking about the cakes that she wanted to try and got all excited.

"Ah, it's no problem! You could repay me back by helping me spend some time with Kaira. We could get together to watch the interviews, Kaira gets lonely sometimes," Amaya joked about repaying her back. She wasn't too concern about that but she was worried about Kaira these past few days. Amaya sighed inwardly, wondering how her brother is coping.

She looked at the time and was shocked at how late it was. "Sorry Stella I gotta go, I better look for Kaira soon. I'll make it up to you okay? Bye!" Amaya ran off, back to the bakery, she couldn't leave it intended for too long.

(no worries xD! I got really hectic in the past few days Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No coins for Stella   No coins for Stella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No coins for Stella
Page 1 of 1