The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal with Flockdraw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Portal with Flockdraw Empty
PostSubject: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

I've been messing around with the admin panel, and I added the portal. You can get there by clicking the link right after Home in the top menu, or go to https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/

After some more playing around, and some research, I was able to add a Flockdraw. Flockdraw is this thing where you can draw with other people at the same time. Its really cool.

I haven't talked about this with the other admins, so I'm not 100% sure this will stay. But I don't think they'll disagree :]
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

WITCHCRAFT!
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Portal with Flockdraw Left_bar_bleue400/400Portal with Flockdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 pm

It's cool. I hereby proclaim Tethys admin panel Master and amazing artist
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Yay! :]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Portal with Flockdraw Left_bar_bleue150/150Portal with Flockdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 pm

You know, with all the inactive members, you should use the admin panel to send a newsletter to all members stating about being active and that the games are beginning and all.

Make it like. a monthly update newsletter or something, with cool graphics and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal with Flockdraw   Portal with Flockdraw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal with Flockdraw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Graveyard-
Jump to: