The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

huanting winds in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
huanting winds in the woods Left_bar_bleue0/150huanting winds in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

huanting winds in the woods Empty
PostSubject: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:24 am

During the day i was known as the tree king(i cut down a lot of trees) by night im the roamer. No one asks why i waste my nights walking on the dirt coverd roads with tree shavings littering every were. Maybe it was the fire that killed my brother that made me want to stay outside and away from homes. Like they may catch on fire automaticaly when i get near or touch them. But one thing they dont know is that.......I cuased the fire that killed my brother
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
huanting winds in the woods Left_bar_bleue0/150huanting winds in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:29 am

All he asked for was a little fire for warmth during that cold bursting day. "Jake make me a fire not a big fire just a little one it will grow to be big just like you" he said to me. Why was i so stupid he wanted me to burn the house down he wanted to end his suffering. But why?..i beat myself up at the question why did i do it?. Did i have sympathy for him or did i just think that the fire was ok to make at the time?. Never the less i still remmember the screams "Jake Jake make me proud make me proud so i did not die just for nothing jake"
he screamed as the fire engulfed his body into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
huanting winds in the woods Left_bar_bleue150/150huanting winds in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:44 am

(please don't double post)

I'm in the woods tonight. It's dark and cold but I have to hunt for my family. I then hear some noises. "Who's there?" I cautiously shout. Nothing. I get a response of nothing. I sigh and keep walking until I see someone. I raise my ax. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:18 am

"whoa there no need to kill an admirer here" i say with a hint of sarcastic in the tone. As we had a stand off it seemed forever for someone to talk
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
huanting winds in the woods Left_bar_bleue150/150huanting winds in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:47 am

"Don't try to be cool." I say then lower my axe and walk over to the boy. "The name's Logan. Logan Schulze."I set my axe in the ground do the boy knows that I won't attack him. Then I extend a hand so he can shake it.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:49 am

" my name as everyone knows is jake or the wierd one, nice to meet you logan" i say as we shake after that we conversed on why we were out here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:23 pm

~ May I Join?
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:23 pm

yes you may join
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:46 pm

(jjboy, your character, Jake, is not accepted. Please read the rules again and wait for your character to be accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Sad ok i thought he was sorry
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm

at the moment i was impressed to see someone else in the woods
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

(Please use proper grammar and write at least 4 sentences, sorry if I'm being a bit bossy xD)
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:32 am

(no problem its just my pc logged me off in mid sentence)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:15 am

(ok, have fun rping (Wink
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

The woods were where i could collect all of my deepest thoughts. The ones that were forced to be forgotten but would rebel against the will of the mind to be forgotten. Many many years I have tried to forget many of my problems and mistakes that put me were i am today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huanting winds in the woods   huanting winds in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huanting winds in the woods
Page 1 of 1