The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was looking for you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

I was looking for you. Empty
PostSubject: I was looking for you.   I was looking for you. Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:51 pm

I walked slowly looking for Cassandra. We hadn't talked since the reaping, and I wanted to talk to her about volenteering next year. I sat down on a bench, figuring that it might be a while. I paid some kid to find her and send her here, but I didn't know if I could trust him. I sat there in the slightly foggy weather in awe of how humid it was. Then I heard footsteps coming. "Who's there?" I asked boldly. "Speak up!"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I was looking for you. Left_bar_bleue150/150I was looking for you. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I was looking for you.   I was looking for you. Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

i was walking away from an odd experience with another girl in the street and i had to walk through the upper district. i was thinking about what has happened today when a kid on a bench yelled who was their. "just passing by" i stated. i wondered what caused the kids paranoia. "not trying to sneak up on you or anything"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I was looking for you. Left_bar_bleue150/150I was looking for you. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I was looking for you.   I was looking for you. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:55 am

I snuck up behind Oberon while he was busy talking to the other kid. I pulled my knife to his neck and laughed cheerily, "Happy birthday kiddo!" Then I released him from my grasp. "You wanted to talk to me about next year, right?" I asked nonchalontly. "We both are going to volenteer, right?" I pressed. I sat down and looked at him. He was only like thirteen, but he had skill. And, a new wave of tributes were volenteering in a year or two, so this was our chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was looking for you.   I was looking for you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was looking for you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Upper District-
Jump to: