The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Playing" with Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
"Playing" with Aurora Left_bar_bleue150/150"Playing" with Aurora Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

"Playing" with Aurora Empty
PostSubject: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

"Playing" with Aurora Tumblr_m2bqzns1i41rtzcgpo1_500

I sat at home in a room with my little sister Aurora. She had jacks and was urging me to play with her. I was working out a schedule for work this week. She didn't understand that I had to do this stuff to keep her alive. "Aurora, maybe later. I'm doing something."

She kept poking me and asking if I could play. Tgen she broke my pencil. I sigh. "You broke my pencil. You know how hard these things are to get?" I go get a knife and sharpen the pencil. Then Aurora starts bugging me again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
"Playing" with Aurora Left_bar_bleue150/150"Playing" with Aurora Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

"Playing" with Aurora Tumblr_m2ste2BHbQ1rrxbmjo1_500

I hardly got to play any games at home, Logan was always so serious and he never had fun, I wanted him to have fun though and smile lots and not worry about everything for once. When I had broken his pencil I felt bad. I took his pencil and ran off in the small house we had. I rummaged through stuff until I found what I wanted and I pieced the pencil back together and quickly ran back and handed him the pencil. "Sorry." I said with a small smile.

I finally sat down cross legged in front of him. "Loggy! You never play with me anymore." I said with a small pout, "You hardly even talk to me unless you're asking me to do something for you or to go away." I said a bit sadly, it wasn't really an act though and Logan of all people should know that. "We used to play games and talk all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 pm

[color=salmon]"Aurora! My-" Aurora ran back with my pencil. "Thanks." I mumbled. I got lost in my work again, swiftly writing. Honestly, I'd do anything to be in Aurora's position right now. She goes to school and has an easy life. I spend my days at work, trying to earn money for our little family.

"I'm sorry Aurora. I just can't." I look back down at my paper. "I do this to keep you alive. Maybe one day you'll appreciate the fact that I'm giving you a childhood."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"Playing" with Aurora Tumblr_m2ste2BHbQ1rrxbmjo1_500

I sighed, I appreciated all the things he did from me but I just wanted to let him have fun. Obviously he wanted to do that so badly. I finally got up on my feet and left the room. I walked out of the room and went to find my cat, someone I could talk to just in general and maybe I wouldn't annoy my cat.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 pm

I followed Aurora into the other room. I sigh. "Aurora, I'll play a short game. But then I have to get back to work. Is that okay?" I push my hair back and wait for a response. Aurora was so small and adorable, I just couldn't say no to her face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 pm

I looked at Logan just as I had found my cat and had my cat in my arms. "I only wanted you to stop being so serious and just smile and have fun for once." I said looking down at the ground. "Was it so much to hope for? Was it so far out of my reach to try? I don't want you to play with me because you feel bad I wanted you to play with me or talk with me because you wanted to and just because not because you felt bad or because you couldn't say no to me." I say and for some reason of the other it felt like my words were weighing down on me and usually if I continued or if the same path of words and conversation happened I might end up in tears against my will.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 am

"It'd be great if I could smile and have fun. But I don't have time for those things. Since dad isn't around anymore, I have to be there for you guys. Maybe one day I will have time to smile." I look down. "It's not too much to ask for. I just..." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 am

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.Aurora Schulze,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
"Playing" with Aurora Elle-fanning-cover-story-06-260x346

At the mention of dad I just about started to cry, I was too sensitive for my own good. I held Gregis my grey tabby close to me. "You don't always have to be so busy..Mom is still here and she's working hard for us." I said knowing that our mother helped a lot and made a fair amount of money. "You're still a kid your self, Log. You deserve fun and hanging out with friends and all that once in awhile but I guess what's the use when this is all you want to do for me and mom, I understand that you are trying to help us and I appreciate that but if you can't smile and have fun on your own I can't either. I like to see you smile and truly have fun and like I said if you don't want to play a game with me and be fully into it then don't bother and just go back to your work." I said in a defensive state. I always got like this when I was upset. "It's already bad enough I can't go out and play in the sun with most kids for very long, we both know I have sensitive skin and I burn easily." I mumbled and walked away down to my bedroom with Gregis still in my arms meowing softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm

As Aurora started to cry I spoke softly. "It's okay Aurora. I promise you, and soon, you will see a bright smile on my face. A real one." When I spoke in this soft voice, it usually calms Aurora. "Tell you what. I want to play a game with you. So I'll go on a quick little walk outside and we'll play. Sound good? And I'm doing this beaches I want to play."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Playing" with Aurora   "Playing" with Aurora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Playing" with Aurora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Houses-
Jump to: