The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Johnson's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Johnson's Left_bar_bleue0/150The Johnson's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 am

I sat down on a chair and caught my breath. I had just finished cleaning. Now i had to do the laundry. I went to get the laundry basket.It was a bit heavier then usuall. I put it on the floor and fished out an entangled Buttermilk. "Buttermilk?"i yelled in exasperation as i untangled him. When i held the basket again it was light. Good. I carried the basket outside. It was a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Johnson's Left_bar_bleue150/150The Johnson's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:58 pm

The Johnson's Bella-Thorne-286x300

Page walked through the street quietly. She did t want anyone to interact with her, so she tried to be unobtrusive. She did this in crowds too. After all these years Page had become very good at being unobtrusive. In crowds lost people forgot that she was there. Page continued through the streets. She saw a girl in the backyard wih a basket of laundry. Since she was looking at the girl Page wasn't looking at the ground. As a result she fell over. Now the girl was sure to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Lily turned around and noticed the girl who fell down. She rushed out and helped Page on her feet “Are you all right?” she asked. The girl had a skinned knee. She got a bandage from her apron to place on the bloody knee..
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Page glanced down at her bloody knee. Well that was going to be inconvenient. "I'm fine." Page muttered, answering the girl's question. She managed to avoid jerking away when the girl put a bandage on her knee. Why did she have a bandage in her apron anyway? Maybe she had little siblings who often fell over like Page had just done. Not that Page fell over often. That was a one off thing. Page glanced up at the girl. "Thanks." she said. Page did not want to be reprimanded for being rude.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 am

“You're welcome,” Lily.smiled. She gotup and swatted thw dust off her apron. She smiled at the girl. “Inm Lily,” she said. “What's yours?”she asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 am

Page got up at the same time as the girl. She lsitened politely as she told Page her name. Lily. It was a nice name. A pretty flower. "I'm Page." she said quietly. Her parents had named her after a web page. They liked the name because it was a name before web pages. It had an 'i' in it though. So it was spelt 'Paige'. Her parents had simply removed a letter and bam. A technology related name that didn't sound ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 pm

“Page.I like that name,”I said,smiling. “Well then Page, would you like anything before you go?Of course,if youre not busy...”I asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

"Like what?" Page asked stupidly. She didn't really know what Lily meant. It could be anything from food to a drink. Plus, Page wanted to keep the conversation going. She liked talking to Lily. This was a strange thing for Page, as she was usually crippled by her shyness. It took Page a long time to be comfortable with someone. It was possible though. Page loved talking to her friends. She was still the most quiet one in the group though.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

“Anything in our house,”I expain. I vaguely remeMber Grant buying a cake... So i add“maybe something sweet.My older brother went to the bakery yesterday so there should be bread.” and i gesture to thr front door.“Want to?”i ask again, hoping that i didnt sound the begging or anything or stupid. Yes, i was bored. I was destined to do this anyway but today, with her little sisters away playing it was sooooo boring.She wanted to talk to someone
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Page thought for a moment. Then she decided it wouldn't hurt to at least try and be social. It would be exciting new for her parents. "Okay." she said, gazing over the fence to their house. Page walked around the fence until she reached their gate and opened it. Page entered their little garden area, closed the gate carefully and walked over to where Lily was. She waited patiently to see what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

I open the door and gesture.“Come ib”i say, then look at the pantry. Strawberry cake. Delicous. I cut two pieces and put it in plates. “Would you like a specific drink?”i ask.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Page followed Lily into her house, closing the door behind her. Page's parents hated when she left the door open for some reason. Eventually they had got it into Page's head that you close a door. Page sat down at a table and watched as Lily cut some strawberry cake. Good. Page loved strawberry cake. "Just water please." Page said in response to Lily's question.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:56 pm

“Okay,” I say as i fill two cups with water and take it all to the table. Its bot hard. I have been doing this for thpusands of times caring for Nat and Katie. “So, what do you want to talk about?” i ask.a little awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Page smiled as Lily set everything down onto the table. She was very good at it. If Page had tried to carry all she would have drooped it all, nou doubt about that. Page bit into the cake. It was very good. Then again, most strawberry cakes were good. If you cooked them correctly with the right ingredients it was hard to go wrong. She finished her mouthful and then looked at Lily. "I don't know." she said quietly. "What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 pm

“Anything,”I say, then come up with an idea. “Can you tell me about your life?”i ask, hopibg that i didnt sound nosey. I didnt play nosey
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Page blinked in surprise. Lily wanted to hear about her life? "Um, okay." Page said. "Well, I'm an only child and both of my parents are still alives. At school I'm top of the class. Ummm. What else do you want to know?" Page wasn't very good at talking about herself. Probably because she didn't do all that much talking. While waiting for Lily's answer Page took another bite of the cake. She drank a bit of water when she had finished her mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 pm

“oh..”i said. Obviously this girl was shy. Just then, she saw Natalie come home.As she opened the door, she said“Page,this is my little sister Natalie. Natalie,Page.”i say. Nat only slices a piece of cake and goes to her room.“I think she fought with somebody. She usually isnt thilike this. Better not mess with her.”i comment hoping to break the awkardness
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Page watched as Lily's little sister came in. Page merely nodded to her, too shy to do anything else. Natalie didn't do or say anything. She took a slice of cake and went somewhere else in the house. Probably her room or something. Page nodded again when Lily explained her sister's behavior. "So is Natalie your only sibling?" she asked, to break the silence. Even though she was shy Page didn't like silence. It always felt sort of sinister to her.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 pm

“No, my brother is off working and i have another younger sister named Katie,”she should be coming by now...”i say looking at the window. “She wanders off a lot”i add
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Page nodded, not knowing what else to do. Page had always wanted a brother or sister. Maybe that was why she was so shy. She hadn't had anyone around her age within her house. It probably wasn't that though. Some people, like Page, were shy naturally. Page didn't mind being shy though. It was a bit annoying in class; she never answered questions because she didn't want to speak in front of the rest of the class. As a result some people used to think she was dumb. They were completely off though.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 am

“There's My other sister”i comment as Katie walks in. She lets out happy “Hoya!”and starts to chatter. I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Page finished off her water and gazed around. That was when Lily's other sister came in. She had a lot of siblings. Or maybe only Page thought it was a lot since she was an only child. Katie started chattering and Page shifted in her seat. She was starting to get uncomfortable. She should be going home anyway. Her parents might start to worry and that was the last thing Page wanted. "I should probably go." she said to Lily, standing up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm

“Okay,”i say, also standing up. “I have to go to the market anyway. For dinner,”i say. I get Katie and open the door,hoping that Page's Home was somewhere near the market
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Page nodded. "Well, my house is the opposie way to the market from here, so I guess I'll just see you around." Page paused for a moment and then added, "Thanks for the water and cake." Page walked over to the door she had come in and went down to the gate. She opened it and stepped out into the street. Before she walked away Page turned and waved to Lily. Then she walked away to her house.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I wave back and say“Come on Katie,“ then i fo to the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Johnson's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johnson's   The Johnson's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Johnson's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: