The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Empty
PostSubject: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 pm

I smiled and entered the building. I LOVED sponsering tributes. This year was hard to choose one though. It seemed that all the tributes were very good. "Exuse me" I called. "I would love to sponser anyone who will put on a good show." I said. Then somone came over to me. "Why, hello." I said. "Which tribute are you mentoring?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

I turn to the girl talking to me. Well, girl but still older than I was. "Uh, Klaus Joseph from District 7" I inform her. "I'm Jacob, won last year". I wondered if my being the most recent victor would score any points with this sponsor.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:51 pm

I gasped. "That's right!" I recognised the familiar face. "Jacob, you were stunning! Could I please sponser your tribute..."I looked at my palm where all the names were written in a way so that he wouldn't notice. "Klaus?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

I smile, "Of course you can" I say. "He could use some water, I'd bet" I tell her. He'd just been intensely dehydrated by that fire room and deprived of water. It would be a godsend to him to get some water.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

"How much for some water?" I asked. "Or medicine?" I added, knowing he and his allies were low on health.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm

I think about it,, "I don't think it would be too much" I say. Water wasn't a big gift, just sort of important. It could possibly be raised because of the day we were on.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm

"Well, I'd pay for either if he puts on a good show!" I exclaim. "And doesn't die."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm

I smile, "He doesn't plan on dying, I can assure you of that" I say. It was surprisingly easy to talk to these Capitol people, they were older than I was, but I felt more mature than them. They acted like children.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I looked up and blushed. "Well, you're going to think of me as silly, but I didn't sponser last year and I've forgotten where to pay. Could you show me where?" I asked. I really liked him, so I hoped he could help me.

I really don't know where to buy the stuff...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)   I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm choosing who to sponser. (Open to all mentors.)
Page 1 of 1