The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D4 Boy could use some help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D4 Boy could use some help! Left_bar_bleue150/150D4 Boy could use some help! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

D4 Boy could use some help! Empty
PostSubject: D4 Boy could use some help!   D4 Boy could use some help! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I walked around nervously, looking for a sponsor. I was well into my rum, and needed to find someone to help Hunter get out of his situation. He needed medicine.
Back to top Go down

D4 Boy could use some help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4 Boy could use some help!   D4 Boy could use some help! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 am

Mitzi, her pet tortoise close behind her munching on some lettuce, sauntered up to the District 4 mentor. She was rubbing her hands in anti-germ goop, and when she tapped him on the shoulder, some of it dripped off. Mitzi smiled apologetically. "Oops! Sorry! Hey, so anyway, I have all this money floating around and I was watching the Hunger Games -BEST SHOW EVER, by the way- and I think your male tribute caught my eye. He seems to need some assistance, so I thought I'd better lend a helping hand. Just thought I might tell you before the package drops in!" She chirped, and grinned, trotting away with Roo.
Back to top Go down

D4 Boy could use some help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: