The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

My heart works on tearing it's way out of my chest as they call Estrella's name. "Good luck," I tell her with a faint smile. She looked stunning, not like it wasn't something I expected. Finally the time came for me to enter the stage. Estrella was dismissed and I found myself making my way to the stage. I had to think of something. There was no way I was bringing up my score. 4 was a bit lower then I hoped it to be, but I couldn't blame them.Half the time the were laughing as I vomited from the multiple rebounds to the gut, on top of the fact that I dropped the training sword [i]four[i] times. "God after noon Caesar! How are you tonight?" I ask finding my way, almost blindly to my seat. I had a hard time greeting a man so kindly when he would laugh as I bleed out on the arena floor.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Left_bar_bleue400/400Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'm doing very well Nathan, how about yourself, you a bit nervous for your big night up on stage?"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 am

A slight smile find its way to my lips as Caesar asks the question. "A nit doesn't begin to describe it," I say with a laugh. this might be easier then I thought. despite my mentor not giving me any advice, I'd tell the truth on thinks I didn't care if the world heard, and lie on the more private things. It was simple... or it was supposed to be. Now that I was on stage everything seemed to slip from my lips instead of giving me time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Left_bar_bleue150/150Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

I smile encouragingly, "You'll do fine, don't worry Nathan" I ensure him. "So, what do you think of your fellow tributes this year?" I ask, getting right into a good question.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 pm

I remember Asher said for us to get anywhere I needed to be likable. "Some of them, I'm terrified of, and the rest of them, I want to to die in someone else's hands. I don't think I'll be much of an aggressor, but I'll fight when needed." It was true but strange for me. I usually threw the first punch.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Left_bar_bleue150/150Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I smile knowingly, thinking of how this kid would get in fights more willingly in the arena. "Very honorable" I say, playing it to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm

"Thank you Caesar!" I say smiling. Maybe this man wasn't so bad after all. was still a bit angry with Estrella, but she meant well and he lie would help us both. "So what do you think of my competitors?" I ask. It was a bit of a dirty trick. Now I was forcing him to pick favorites, and possibly, he'll give me some information about my competitors that I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

I laugh, "I can't really say much about them for you" I tell him. "But then, I can say its a tough group you're going in with"
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 pm

"Now I feel confident about my survival!" I say teasingly towards Caesar. That didn't work like I thought it would, but now I had somewhere to go from. Every second counted on us getting sponsors, but Estrella did an ok job. I smile a bit to let him know I wasn't serious, Caesar, assuming he had the power to bet, was a potential sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi   Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan Adams, no Wayne, no Sol, no Bennet, no... It's Nathan Audi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: