The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luca Donners Interveiw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

Luca Donners Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Luca Donners Interveiw Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

Lights. Bright colors. Screaming. Applause.

I liked my outfit for the interveiw much better than for the Parade. The Parade outfit was revealing. Some in a good way, some in a bad way. But now, I wasn't trying to dazzle, like in the training session. I was trying to be what I was. To get sponsers was my goal at this moment, and I was doing it my way.

I wasn't nervous in the least. Just a bit... curious. I wondered what the crowd would think of me, especially after I got a 10 in my Privae Session. That was sure to help. Because it wasn't just a good score, but also the highest training score.

I was going to put that to good use.

Ceaser called me up. It was time. No turning back, no looking back, only forward, as I walk out on stage.

I looked at the cameras with no fear. I looked at them with a smile that said, "I could rip you to ribbons". I sat down in the plush chair next to Ceaser, waiting for the applause to die down. I slouched in my chair, showing that I wasn't nervous. That I was giving the impression that I looked at home, like this huge crowd didn't matter to me. As if I was the master, and they the game pieces.

I smiled as Ceaser faintly, still showing that he wasn't going to get me to spill easily.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw Left_bar_bleue150/150Luca Donners Interveiw Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I convince the crowd to quiet down and grin at Luca. "So Luca, how about your training score?" I ask expressively, some of the crowd cheer his name at the mention of his ten.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I gave a deadly smile at Ceaser, and then a flash of one at the crowd. They went nuts for it. "Well," I said, giving a stretch. "I love it. Shows I'm strong. And also..." I raised my eyebrow at the cameras. "I think the Gamemakers have a favorite." The crowd screamed, and I gave a slight wave to them. I had them eating out of my palms.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw Left_bar_bleue150/150Luca Donners Interveiw Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm

I flash an intrigued look at the crowd, "Well, I wouldn't say that with the training score alone" I tell him, laying some heat off the Gamemakers. "I guess we'll have to see how your time in the arena goes before we can truly decide on it" I decide, "Don't you all agree?" I ask the crowd, listening to the cheers of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Spoiler:

I nod agreeingly. "Yeah, you're right Ceaser. I don't know if I'm the Gamemakers favorite. How about you guys?" I pointed out to the audience. "Am I your favorite?" They yelled and screamed, and I laughed good-naturdly. I had to have some of a good side, right?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I chuckle as he plays the crowd, his angle was giving him just enough flexibility to play the crowd and still be tough. "By the sounds of those cheers, Luca" I say, "you will have no trouble with sponsors in the arena"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Spoiler:

I give out a low whistle, and nod. "Sure hope so. Muscles aren't the only things that count out there," I say, now my face expressionless. It was much easier to show no expression. But, I needed to try to be a little charming. "But," I said, holding up a finger. "It is a big part of me. Huh?" I smiled, making my face light up, making me more handsome, and I flexed one of my arms. The crowd was so loud, I couldn't hear myself think. But it would all be gone soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I grin at Luca, preparing a followup to his comments. "I'd actually say that muscle is at least ninety percent of your exterior" I tell him, the crowd going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Spoiler:

"Really?" I said, pretending to be confused. "It shows even through this suit?" The crowdd looked like they were about to burst like a firework. I settled into my chair, and wiped all expression from my face, hoping Ceaser would move on to some less... charming questions. I hoped he would ask about weapons, maybe even strategy. Anything but home.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm

I laugh with the crowd, but realize Luca was not fully comfortable with the topic. "So, what do you think the Arena might be? Any preferences?" I ask him. The crowd quiets down, the arena was something they remained in the dark about, just like the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Spoiler:

I sigh a sigh of relief. I liked the topic. I shrugged, still with no expression. "I'm hoping for a forest," I said. "They have lots of trees, wild animals, and concealment. Or maybe even a huge feild, with really long plants." I looked out at the crowd. They were leaning in their seats, holding on my every word.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm

I nod, "I think a plains has been a popular idea this year among the Capitol citizens" I say. I turn to the crowd, "Any Plains fans?" I ask, a large amount of the crowd cheers, with some booing, having other favorites. A crowd divided cannot stand, I decided. "I think we can all agree, though, that Luca here will be a competitor no matter what!" I shout, and the crowd goes wild.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Spoiler:

I flash a charming smile for the cameras, but it doesn't stay long. Even so, the crowd is screaming their heads off. Huh, I could only hope, I think in my mind.

"Now Ceaser, I have a question for you," I say, putting out two of my fingers, and motioning for him to come closer. When he does, I whisper (but loud enough so the crowd can hear), "What part of the crowd are you? Plains, forest, field?" The crowd is all quiet, except for a few people chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

I smile, "Now, I still haven't gotten over the mountain from last year" I say, admitting it. Some of the crowd laugh, knowing the feeling. "But I'd rather keep my opinion on that a secret" I say, "Don't want to cause any unrest in the crowd" I say. Leaning in, I whisper loudly, "I have a reputation to keep". The crowd laughs.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Spoiler:

"Oh, come now Caeser," I say, chuckling softly. "Everyone heer loves you. Don't we?" The corwd screams and laughs. I looked at Ceaser. I needed another question, or I'd be out of material.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw Left_bar_bleue400/400Luca Donners Interveiw Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I chuckled good naturedly. "I can see why the Gamemakers have taken a shine from you!" Sighing and letting the cheering die down a bit to only the odd shouter, I began again. "Now tell me, is there someone you have your eye on? Who's going to be your greatest contender in the arena?"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Spoiler:

****. This was a hard one. I stroked my chin, and looked at Ceaser. No expression was on my face as I thought.

"Well," I said, putting my elbow on my knee. My legs were crossed, and I slouched in my chair. "I think the boy from District Two is going to be a challenge. What, with my high score and all. They'll be all out to get me." I flashed a deadly smile, and then my face went serious again.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw Left_bar_bleue400/400Luca Donners Interveiw Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm

"Well then you certainly have a lot to live up to don't you?" Caeser chided him. "What with being the highest scoring and all, how will you manage staying safe from them, surely you can't run forever?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Spoiler:

~* srry, I didn't know C R A P was a swear word here! *~

I gave a deadly but sly smile to the cameras. "Trust me. I ain't going to be running," I said. The crowd was so quiet, you could hear everyone breathing. "Besides," I said, trying to hide my face. "I'm not too fast." I was pretending to be shamed, and the crowd was screaming things like, "Don't be sad!" or "Don't get down on yourself!" or even, "You are H-O-T!" I laughed, and it showed my nice white teeth, and my real smile that made me seem like an item. All handsome and whatnot. The crowd was absolutly insane.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

"Well you can't fail for lack of trying then can you? Hahaha" Caeser laughed with the audience, "So, your main adversary will be the boy from 2, any others of the career pack you need to watch out for? Perhaps you could try to recruit a pack of your own!"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Spoiler:

I gave another deadly smile. Then, I shook my head, ruffled my hair out of habit, but the crowd thought it was sexy, and they cheered. I guess I was playing more angles than I thought.

"Not really Ceaser. I'm not too worried. I have friends in... places."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:48 pm

"I'd be surprised if you didn't!" Caeser agreed. "What are you most looking forward to about the arena, for you it must only be a camping trip right?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Spoiler:

The crowd laughed, and I laughed along with them. "Well, it'll be something like that," I said with a smirk. The crowd at this point screamed whenever I made the slightest movement on my face. "But seriously, all jokes aside. I'm hoping to have a nice clean, crisp plan with my cohorts, and play it out."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm

"That's certainly a good place to start." I agreed. The audience seemed to be getting bored with the same old stuff, apparently they did have preferences. Time to move on. "So, got anyone special for yourself yet? Everyone does these days!"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Spoiler:

The crowd was giving out, "Aww!"s, and I waved it away. "Nah. Please, no girl'd ever want me," I say, preteding to be sad. The crowd was hysterical with some sobbing, and sad faces. I wanted to laugh at their insanity, but I decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luca Donners Interveiw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: