The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harrison tech. Co.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Harrison tech. Co. Left_bar_bleue150/150Harrison tech. Co. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 pm

"Dad, do I have to?" My dad nodded. I sighed and tried to wire the radio. When I was done I turned the switch and it started malfunctioning. Then the radio caught on fire. I dumped a bucket of water on it. My dad shook his head. I had failed my parents again. I could never take over their company. "I'm sorry." I left my parents' company building.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Female Posts : 27
Birthday : 2000-07-30

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 am

.::Cassandra Grace::.
I watched as someone walked out of a building. I darted behind a bush, thinking it was a Peacekeeper. As if jumping behind a bush and making a bunch of racket would have helped me hide. My black hair became snagged in the bush and I yelped. I began to gently untangle it, though it hurt and made a lot more noise.
I was normally very quiet, but not today. Time to make up an excuse.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.howlingwolfrpg.webs.com
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Harrison tech. Co. Left_bar_bleue150/150Harrison tech. Co. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 am

I hear bushes rustling around me. I could make a quick flee, I don't want to talk to someone. But I decide against it. "Uh....... H-hello?" I asked nervously. Being around peoole was not something I enjoyed. I knew somebody was watching me. I just didn't know who.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:53 pm

"Hi," I called reluctantly. It probably wasn't a Peacekeeper, hearing the person's nervous voice. I stood up from behind the bush, my arms behind my back, fingers laced together. "Sorry, I thought you were a Peacekeeper," I said, hoping this person wouldn't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

I stepped back. It was a girl. I'd only talked to two girls in my life. My mom and my aunt. Both women. My hands shook a bit. This is why I hated being around other people. I can't do anything when I'm around others. "I-I'm not a uh... Peacekeeper. I pushed my curly hair back. "Were you.... Spying on me?"
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:19 pm

"No! No!" I insisted. "I was just walking around." The truth was that I was taking a sceneic route back home, but got lost. "I can tell you're not a Peacekeeper. You aren't wearing those ridiculous outfits they do."
My eyes darted around anxiously. This boy probably wouldn't lash out at me, but I was still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 pm

"Okay..." I looked back into my parents' company buliding. My dad was getting ready to come out and release his wrath on me. My eyes widened. "Hide!" I said. "We have to hide!" I jumped behind a large bush. "C'mon! Hide!"
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

My eyes darted to the company building. Without a word, I ran to hide behind the bush with this boy. I was no longer nervous about being near this kid, but I was nervous about being caught. Being caught would definately mean a lashing. I made sure that my hair wasn't tangled in the bush and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:25 pm

My father walked out. He called for me. I kept myself frozen behind the bush. My face was draining of it's color. Then my father started screaming. He went back into his buliding to find my mother probably. I only had a short period of thine. "Hurry! We have to go! Now! Before he returns!" I get out from behind the bush.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Nodding, I stood from the bush and looked around. I pushed a lock of my black hair behind my ear. "Where to?" I asked. I was trembling slightly, from fear of being beaten. My body was tensed, ready to begin running. I felt hunger gnawing at my belly. Hopefully my mom-- I mean, my dad would have something for me to eat when I found my way home. My mom hated me, why, I didn't know. She never provided for me. So I depended on my dad.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 pm

My face was regaining color, but I was still Extremly scared. "Anywhere. We just have to go." Then I hear my father coming near the door. "Run!" I started running down a path. I gave the girl a look that said, " Please. Please run." I kept running, and assumed the girl was behind me. After I was a distance away from the buliding, I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm

I ran as fast as I could to follow the boy. I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped that I hadn't been seen. When I decided to open my eyes, I saw the boy was behind a building. I ran to join him. I pressed my back against the building and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

I was breathing very hard. "It's okay. We're safe. We're far away from there. You can talk now." Once I regained my normal breathing, I smiled. "Isn't it strange that all of this already happened and I don't even know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Once I saw the boy's smile, I knew that the coast was clear. I relaxed and smiled as well. "Yeah," I replied, laughing a little. "What is your name? I'm Cassandra Grace," I said, my voice still a bit quiet, just in case someone was near. There probably wasn't, but felt I couldn't be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"I'm Max Harrison. You know, the son of those goons who own Harrison Tech. Co. How old are you Cassandra?" I see a Mockingjay fly to a nearby branch. I want to sing to it, but decide not to. I only do that when I'm alone.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I nodded scarcely. How were they goons? I thought they did pretty nice work. "I'm fourteen," I said to the boy I now knew as Max Harrison. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mockingjay, but I advert my gaze from it, looking back to Max.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm 15." Then I just couldn't ignore the mockingjay anymore. "You like mockingjays? I love them. Watch." I sang a short song. Since singing was my amazing talent, it sounded great. The mockingjays picked up my tune quickly. Then I realized that I had sang in front of another person. I turned around.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 am

I was impressed by Max's singing. I smiled and clapped. "That sounded great! I couldn't do that for my life." I heard the mockingjays repeat the tune and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:20 am

I was then back to my nervous self. "I-I've never sang in front of anyone. E-Ever in my life. I said nervously. Then I turned around. "You were the first to hear that. And you'll probably be the last to hear that. I can't sing in front of others. I can barely talk to others."
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 am

Puzzled, I tilted my head slightly. "Oh, sorry!" I apoligized. "You sounded great, though." I stopped talking to push hair from my face. "It's okay you can barely talk to others. I'm not very good at conversations either." I smiled. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am

"Don't apologize. It's fine." I looked into the clouds. Then Casssandra said she wasn't good with others. I looked back at her. "Really? You've been doing a great job with me. Finally, someone who can acutally get me."
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:55 am

I shook my head. "I don't communticate very well." I just caught and processed what Max had said after that. "What do you mean by that, 'someone who can acutally get me'?" I asked, puzzled. My mind had probably processed it the wrong way. "Nevermind," I said quickly after I had asked my last question. "So," I said, trying to change the subject. "What time is it?"

((Good luck with Hunter Smith in the Hunger Games! I just noticed that he was a tribute, lol))
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm

"It's 5:40pm. Wait." I looked her in the eyes. "You can get me because I can't communicate well ethier. I-I...." My face was losing color again. I had no idea what to say. "I...." No new words were coming out. Cassandra would surly think I'm a freak. You do I have to be so damn lost with words?!

((Thanks. Right now he's not doing so well though.))
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I glanced around nervously. Oops. I'd screwed up again. I watched as Max's face drained of its color. "S-sorry!" I stuttered. I hid my face, not only because I was embarrassed. I had to sneeze.
I wondered about my parents. Would they be expecting me home? Would they have dinner at the table? Were they already eating? Ah, none of that would seem important, but I was so hungry.

((Was it fighting, hunger, or dehydration that's taking a toll on Hunter?))
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Finally I found words. "I'm just nervous. I never talk to people. I've never talked to a girl except for my mother and aunt. Neither of them enjoy having me around. Especially if they knew that I sang. I have to follow their path in technology. Well that's what they want. But I've been thinking about just ignoring my family. They already have no use for me. Maybe I'd go away to a lake I love. I just want to be who I am, not my parents' pet. They don't love me that much. They only brought me here for their stupid company. I don't have a real family. Just my pet bunny and I."

((None of those. He's going insane because he misses someone that much))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrison tech. Co. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrison tech. Co.   Harrison tech. Co. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrison tech. Co.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: