The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying Something New.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

Trying Something New. Empty
PostSubject: Trying Something New.   Trying Something New. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 am

Trying Something New. Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I walked into the Training Gym with stuff that was like what I wear at home. Of course, without my scythe and my survival bracelet.

My mentor had told me to keep my strengthes hidden. I had told her that I didn't really have any, I could fight with anything. She told me still, hide your best.

I walked to the bows and arrows, knowing that would be one of my worst. I pulled up a nice bow, and some good light arrows. I notched an arrow, sighted in the target... whiz. The arrow hit a about too far from the heart, and landed in the dummys head. Not what I had in mind, but it would work.

Then I went for the spears. I had never tried spears, and I didn't know if I was any good with them. I thought I might be, since stregth is my best advantage with fighting. But aim, I didn't really have.

I picked up a spear, and it was too light. I picked up another... still too light. I did that for about five more spears, and I finally found one heavy enough. By then, a few people were looking at me strangely. I waved it off, and put up a throwing stance. Aim... throw. The arrow went past much faster than I had expected. It hit the bullseye too.

I just sautered away, hoping no one noticed my new found talent.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trying Something New. Left_bar_bleue135/150Trying Something New. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Trying Something New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New.   Trying Something New. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Trying Something New. Tumblr_ldpo1aRHLR1qa2hwao1_500
"Live every day to it's fullest, because you never know when yours might end."

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

Klark picked up a dagger, and tossed it at a dummy. He was ok at throughing, better at throughing the dagger that sword-fighting. Maybe he could win this after all. He looked over to the other person at the station, the boy from 9. He was using a heavy-looking spear, and hit the bulleye.
"Hey, your pretty good." He said.

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Trying Something New.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: