The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should I eat that?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Should I eat that? Left_bar_bleue150/150Should I eat that? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 am

Should I eat that? 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver gazed at the plants before her. Which ones should she eat? Silver frowned slightly in concentration. Then she chose three of the five plants. The instructor nodded and smiled at her. Silver grinned in victory. This would be really useful in the arena. A slight shadow fell over her. Silver looked up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 am

I smiled. Siver was pretty good at this. I yanked two plants that I knew to be poisonous out of the ground. The instructor bit his lip. I rushed the plants over to the survival station and cooked the roots to a crisp. The instructor furrowed his brow. I put them in unpurified water, then filtered the water with a clean rag. I then rinsed off the roots and ate them. The instructor almost fainted when I didn't die.

"How did I do that?" I asked. "Trial and error. Living on the streets of 11 teaches you stuff."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 am

Should I eat that? Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

I smiled at Fritz as I walked over to the Edible Items station. This would be a breeze. "Only way to find something out for sure is to risk it," I said, having known this. In the meadow, there were a lot of poisonous plants, but if you sterilized them and cooked them long enough, you'd be alright. As long as it was cooked with something else, of course. "Hey Silver," I said. Why did I keep seeing her everywhere? This was starting to get weird.

Last edited by Selene on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 am

I smiled at Marnie. I was starting to like her. "so, have you picked an angle yet?"

Meanwhile I told her to chose a plant at random for me to sterilize.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 am

Should I eat that? Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

I nodded. "Yeah, I have. But it came from lost of things done in my District," I said cautiously. The instructor was right there, and the Gamemakers were most likely watching us. I picked up a mildly-poisonous plant and tossed it to Fritz. "Be careful," I said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Should I eat that? Left_bar_bleue150/150Should I eat that? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am

Esther Warrington~District 4
After, looking at the Medical Station, I made my way to the Edible Items station. I figured that the people here were probably smart, unlike the people only training in the wrestling and fighting stations. "Hi." I muttered to them, unsure of what else to say.
I mean, what was I supposed to say? 'Hey, I hope you don't get killed in the bloodbath!' I sighed a bit and directed my attention to a boiling station where you could learn how to boil food without losing all the nutrients.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

I caught the plant. "Oh, c'mon, don't you trust me with somthing more poisonous?" I joked. "I could sterilize this with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back!" I bragged. Even if I didn't sterilize it the worst that could happen is kidney infection or possible death. Nothing big.
I peeled the outer layer of the stem off along with the roots and leaves. The roots were the worst part of the plant, followed by outer layer of the stem. The leaves just didn't taste all that good.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hi Marnie." Silver said simply. Why did she see her everywhere. It was getting really weird. But now Silver knew who her district partner was. She'd been wondering that for a little while. It was pretty shocking how he could eat poisonous plants though. He probably shouldn't do it in the arena though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I eat that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I eat that?   Should I eat that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I eat that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: