The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylist's Styling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 am

(CAN BE CHANGED. I tried to find some cowboy/girl/famer-looking stuff.)

FEMALE PARADE
Stylist's Styling West-Cowboy-Hot-Lady-Brown-Black-Leather-Polyester-Pole-Dancing-Skirt-Outfit-72349-1

MALE PARADE
Stylist's Styling 2011_hot_style_cowboy_costume_for_carnival
(No Coat)

FEMALE INTERVIEW
Stylist's Styling 006TeresaBibbedOverallShortsArmyTShirt008Small

MALE INTERVIEW
Stylist's Styling Acne-target-denim-jacket-01
(The left picture)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist's Styling Left_bar_bleue150/150Stylist's Styling Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 am

OOC: The parade thing is fine for me, I can just edit in the parade what she's wearing Razz

as for the interview one, I was thinking more dressy than coveralls. Sorry! Neutral
Back to top Go down

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:59 am

AH, well, I was having fun looking up weird, hideous dresses and came across quite a few decent ones. And it's fine, I thought that might be a problem. I was thinking 'farmer-cowgirl-sheep' and somehow the parade one came up. I was going to do overalls if I couldn't find anything else for a parade outfit so I chose those for the interview. I'll see what I can do! Smile

EDIT: Well, I found a few things. Some aren't exactly district 10-ish, some aren't exactly... conservative.

Stylist's Styling Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp6xt8gaf2cTMBs3-ZMB0f1DLYsuJsI0bxwPGqcK7pkozQGA0xKcJWYsmx

IT'S A SHEEP! Haha.

Stylist's Styling Black-bcbgmaxazria-dress-dark-brown-leather-bag-vintage-gap-bag-light-brown-_400

Well, I mean, there is a tail... kind of.

Stylist's Styling 7aPic1B1723383805_zz_dirndl-farmer-kleid

Apparently this is what shepherds wear... I doubt it.

Stylist's Styling Haf066?$FULL_SIZE$

I think this is supposed to be Little Bo Peep as a sexy Halloween costume? Oddly common... :/

Stylist's Styling Apron-dress-Pencey-apron-image4

Random simple red dress.

Stylist's Styling Img-thing?

Again, I don't think shepherds really worry about fashion, but I don't know much about shepherds, really.

Stylist's Styling 1528078-4-platform-clogs

Leather boots, natural-looking hat. Pretty random.

Stylist's Styling Allure-prom-dress-4

The first of many "brown prom dress[es]" that will come up.

Stylist's Styling Beige-fancy-free-dress-brown-payless-shoes-beige-belt-gray-urban-outfitter_400

Well, this one's actually yellow.

Stylist's Styling Bridesmaid-Dresses-BW10077

Blurry. It's a bridesmaid's dress!

Stylist's Styling Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa1EK5L8qf04HLDO3kTYKBOc5VLRPKIpwA8wd4Vk5X7PHxQXKTGQMlPGDA

Ruffly.

Stylist's Styling C1061-Brown-f_size2

Like I said, brown prom dress.

Stylist's Styling Brown-gold-jovani-prom-dress-2010

Wish the front of the dress was actually visible...

Stylist's Styling PromGirl-354200309

And we end with simplicity.

Pick one if any of them work and I'll post it in the stylist topic. Smile

Last edited by RainbowCat on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist's Styling Left_bar_bleue150/150Stylist's Styling Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

Alright, no rush! Interviews aren't until Saturday!

I don't have parade costumes for 6 btw. :/ So you're going to have to wing it.

I how ever do have the interview clothing for 6 (: It's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 am

Alright! I'm not complaining or even asking for a change, just thinking out loud. Maybe for the interviews for Estella you had The overalls but change them from a shirt pants combo to a dress and then just give her a jacket. Or if you wanted to go for a whole different approach, you could give them a fur pelt, just form it into clothing. I also have been around my cosin all week, and she had some fun on google... I'm not sure how many of these designs are hers or how many of them the took credit for. Stylist's Styling BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpQOWtuU3ZyM0JHT2xwb1FBOHJ2NWcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ Stylist's Styling 12915494162782634190cc4bd8-945f-40b6-9169-06bf85c32033Stylist's Styling Efa480855f420ca07d595a5f5237c463This seemed to be one she really liked. Stylist's Styling DG4605
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 am

Haha, Libowy had some pretty good ideas..Er his cousin.

But Rain... Out of all those number 1(surprisingly), 6, 8 were ones I'd consider. Razz
Back to top Go down

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Hm, okay. I think for your favorites of mine that 8 looks the most like an interview dress, and I like libowy's cousin's 1st picture a lot. (The second one has cute clothing but seems a little casual, and the third one is okay. The fourth... well, yeah. It's interesting. Suspect ) I'm going to mess around on Polyvore and try to come up with something...

I'll just post them as ideas in the actual stylist topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stylist's Styling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist's Styling   Stylist's Styling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stylist's Styling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: