The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schedule For Upcoming Events!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Schedule For Upcoming Events! Left_bar_bleue150/150Schedule For Upcoming Events! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Schedule For Upcoming Events! Empty
PostSubject: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

SCHEDULE

This is how things will happen in order over the next few days, just so you are informed and prepared to post. Also so you don't vanish and not post because we most likely will not be waiting for you. Without further ado..

Thurs - Fri ± Training (Friday also has private sessions.)
Saturday ± Interviews
Sunday ± Start

NOTE: I believe we'll have other announcements on certain things for how they work (: Good luck and happy hunger games!

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Schedule For Upcoming Events! Left_bar_bleue150/150Schedule For Upcoming Events! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

I may not be online a lot tommrow and Friday because my big family party and stuff is happening. I'll be on a couple of times, just not too often.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 am

You might miss out on the training and private sessions! D: Just try your best to be here! Can you be here for Saturday and Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 am

No, I'll be here as much as possible. I just won't be online like all day. I'll be bored at the party so I'll have my iPhone and be on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

Next week I might be on less, which is inconvenient for the Games, but I should still be on later in the day over the next few weeks. (I was on a school break for the past week and a half... it ends Monday Sad)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

Good news! Nevermind about tommrow. I should be online a lot tommrow.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Schedule For Upcoming Events! Left_bar_bleue135/150Schedule For Upcoming Events! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 pm

During the actual hunger games, I'll only be able to be online in the afternoon. My school is messed up, and I had the week before easter off. (I mean, doesn't it make so much more sence to have the week of easter off?) Anyway, so I've been home all week. I get home from school at about 3:40 EST. and then it depends on when I'm done my homework by.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Paperbackwriter

Paperbackwriter

Female Posts : 125
Birthday : 1994-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 am

Same here as Pip. I go back to school Tuesday...and during the first day the games start (sunday) I'll be driving home from vacation with no computer access
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/paperbackwriter
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Anything that will significantly affect your ability to post during the games(Such as no internet access for a whole day) should be PM'd to either Sno or I so that we can make sure no foul play ensues.

(I really just wanted to say foul play guys.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule For Upcoming Events!   Schedule For Upcoming Events! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule For Upcoming Events!
Page 1 of 1