The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 4 Stylist topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Just as I think it couldn't get any more awkward, Hunter takes off his blindfold and stares right at me. I run to the wall where Chub's rolling pins are still stuck, and wrench them out of the wall. I throw one at Hunter, hitting him in the stomach. Before he can recover, I go to hit over the head with the other, but think better of it. "I would kill you, but then I wouldn't have and ally, now would I?" I say coldly. Then cross my arms over my chest and cover up what I can. I sit down on the couch as well, crossing my legs.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

I clutch my stomach and start groaning. I still don't dare say anything even though it was an obvious misunterstanding. Then the world goes cold and dark and I go unconscience. I am still clutching my stomach. I have a dream that I win the games and I'm back in 4.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

.:~CHUB~:.

Chub returns to the room, sees Hunter groaning on the floor and pieces together exactly what happened. With a knowing smirk and look at Esther Chub strides over to the boy. Uncorking something that smelled powerfully strong Chub made the boy smell it.

Faster than a lightning bolt Hunter shot up straight wide awake and on his feet. "Chub's remedy." Chub trilled "Cures all ailments and bruises." Striding back over to the table by the door where Chub had put down lot's of briefcases. She told Esther. "Stand up girl, and for heavens sake put your arms down. No one's going to hurt you.

"Here's what we have left in stock."

Spoiler:

"Chub doesn't usually do this, but you've been a nice girl, so you will be able to pick your costume for the parade Chub thinks. Whatever you don't pick Chub will pick for interview."
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

I blushed more fiercely. I dropped my arms and looked at Chub's choices. "Except for one, they're all so... Sexy." I said. Was I to be pretending to be sexy? I remembered thinking about how foolish the girls who were last year looked. There was no way I was going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 pm

I felt relieved by 'Chub's Remedy'. I felt stronger now that I had taken a quick nap. I sat just regaining my normal self for a few minutes. Once I was back to normal, I looked around the room avoiding looking back at Ester.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 pm

I sighed. "I guess I choose the dress." I said quietly. I bit my lip. "What am I supposed to be playing. Like, in the interview." I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

I risked a few words. "You don't have to play anything. Just be yourself and you'll be playing the most beautiful person ever."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Chub nodded approval. "Very well." Then thought. "I do not control your interview darling, that is Ben's territory. I would say you would make an excellent innocent girl though! Yes yes that is what Chub thinks."

She began to scrutinize the dress the girl had picked. "It will do for parade." she said. "For interview you are to wear the last one yes?" Chub questioned her. "Useless boy! Front and center!" Chub barked out. "What do you think of each of these outfits on your partner, they work yes?" Chub said indicating for Hunter to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I walk over, just a tiny bit unsteady and look at Ester. "She looks so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it before." I grab Ester's hand and give it a light kiss. "You look like a princess. Your majesty."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

I mouthed Not the one she picked! and shook my head fiercely. The last outfit was so revealing that if I got one tear in it, I would be naked. There was no way I was wearing it. But how was I supposed to tell Chub? But, unfortunately, either Hunter doesn't know what I was trying to say or he was trying annoy me. I sighed. When, hunter kissed my hand I jumped a bit. "Your majesty? Princess? Who are you and what have you done with Hunter Smith?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"I'm right here." I see her signs that she doesn't like the outfit. "The other one looks incredibly beautiful too." I give Ester a wink. You are welcome Ester. You gave me nothing but I'm doing something that will save your life.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"Go ahead and try them on!" Chub encouraged. It was now obvious why Chub was a master at her art. It was faint to pick up on but the trained eye could see that if a costume were to be put on, Esther's natural color alone would give the impression of a rolling tide or wave.

"Useless boy, you will soon be next so be ready!" Chub barked at him a rolling pin ominously clutched in her fist. "Now then, as she puts these on you will say what you're thinking aloud or I will beat you with this pin no?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 pm

"I'll say what I'm thinking." I say. "Should I turn around until you have it on Ester? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I look at the dress that Chub is holding. I wasn't sure how it would look on Ester but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 pm

I scowled at Hunter. "Do whatever you want, for all I care." Then I grabbed the dress and the other outfit and walked to the couch. I sat Chub's pick down and slipped the dress on over my head. The waist down fit like a glove but the chest area had to 3 sizes too big and made me feel even more uncomfortable. I itched my shoulder a bit as the fabric felt weird against my skin..
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

I looked down. Yeah fine let her be mean. She'll be guilty later. "So can I see the dress?" I asked Ester. I put my head up. Chub could be fat, odd, and abusive, but she's a pretty fabulous designer. That's something even I had to admit.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

I rolled my eyes as Hunter just looked at me. "Well?" I asked him. I sighed and slipped on the sandals that went with the dress. I looked down at the dress. It was a very pretty dress, and it would even prettier once the top fit right.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm

I was genuinely shocked when she walked out. Good job Chub. "This...this is beautiful. I love this one." I took a step back and admired her. "It's stunning." I smiled at her. "Chub, I have to give you great credit. You did a astonishing job on those outfits."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

I felt awkward just standing there being studied by the two of them. I tucked some hair behind my ear. Then I thought of something. "What about my hair?" I asked. I hoped that the answer wouldn't be anything like 'We'll just shave it.'
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I looked at Chub. "I think it already looks great with what you're wearing." I touched Ester's hair. It was soft and smelled like cherries. Back in four I had only seen her once. I didn't really notice her. But now....
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

I was surprised when Hunter reached to touch my hair, but I didn't pull away. There was something about how calming his fingers felt that kept me glued to the floor. I blushed a bit, but not as much as before. I tried to remember how I first met Hunter. At first I couldn't, but then it hit me. It was my very first day of school and Hunter and his large crowd of friends had teased me for not being able to swim. That was what made me force myself to learn to swim.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

When I put my hand down I saw Ester had her head down. I wasnt sure if all this was part of my crush card or not. I was leaning more towards not but I would talk about that with Ben later. I couldn't wait to see what Chub had made for me. "The real question is if you like it." I say to Ester.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

With the cry of a comanche warrior another rolling pin found it's target on the back of Hunter's head. "OF COURSE I'M THE BEST." Chub shouted at him. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME WITH YOUR WORDS!"

After several more minutes of feuding and throwing rolling pins around the room Chub seemed to settle down a bit more. Chub seemed to notice the top fit wrong and immediately pulled another vial from somewhere.

"This will either destroy the dress, or make it fit perfect. I think this will do nicely yes?" Chub asked herself as she poured the gassy vial onto the back of the dress. Unfortunately for Esther the dress did desolve around he ankles. "No matter." Chub remarked. "We will order a smaller one yes?" she nodded ascent. Chub turned to get the other dress from the table. Leaving Hunter stroking her hair while oblivious she was stark naked.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 am

I gasped as the dress completely melted off of me. Not to mention the fact that Hunter was staring right at me. My face turned back to scarlet. I wanted to throw a rolling pin at Chub but contained myself. I just stood there, frozen, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

I became unsteady and fell again. "Ack." I said quietly. I look to the ground while I'm in my knees. I compliment Chub. She sees it as an insult. I get beat for trying to be nice. I decide to call this cycle the cycle of Chub. I close my eyes and try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 am

I decide that I should probably get dressed in something so I grab Chub's outfit and slip it on. I feel awkward in it. The outfit is obviously meant for someone with a very curvy figure and well... I have no curves. I wished that time wouldn't go by so slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Stylist topic   District 4 Stylist topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 4 Stylist topic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next