The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dining Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dining Room Left_bar_bleue400/400Dining Room Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Dining Room Reforma_iluminacion-3_1e393c
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dining Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Dining Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 am

I walk into the dining hall feeling very hungry. It looked a bit cramped at first but it was really fine. I took a seat waiting for the others to arrive. I had a lot to think about. 1. That district 10 pair. They would only cause trouble for Ester and I. Even though I had to keep my romance thing going the boy seemed to hace already shown the Capitol. I have to show them my stuff in training. Something that tells them, back off of district 4. Then I thought about what Ben said, revealing my love in the interviews. Perfect. I was in a lower district so I would go first. The district 10 boy would only look like a copycat fool if he followed my actions. If I beat him to everything it would be just perfect. But if I didn't..... That was the problem.
Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 1 of 1