The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 9 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 9 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 9 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:09 pm

The luxury of the Speedy train sits at the station awaiting its passengers.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

District 9 Train Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I walked up to the train station with nothing but the clothes on my back. I wasn't excited for this, but it had to be done. I hoped I could win. Win in a way that would really slap the Capitol in the face, or dump a cold water bucket on them saying, "Hey! This is wrong!"

And I couldn't leave my brother. Yeah sure, he was older than me, but he didn't have a wife like he should, and I make a huge portion of the money. Even with one less person to feed, how is he going to keep his heart pumping?

And all those chilren who are abused in the feilds, what about them? I'm the only one that helps them, and with me gone, they have no hope. Just like I have almost no hope now as I enter the train, awaiting what comes next with a blank expression on my face, but a heart full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 9 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 9 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

District 9 Train __the_woman___by_misslaurelle-d4ob49i

Summer Colts || 19 || District 9 || Mentor

Summer Colts was sitting in a rather darker part of the train waiting for the tributes she was to mentor this year. She hoped she'd do it right for once or have a good pair this year. Last year wasn't very good. This was her second year at reins and she was praying to do it better and be a much better mentor. It also depended on who she had to mentor, it better not be some not like last year.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I opened the door to where my mentor was supposed to be. I didn'y know what to expect. I didn't think it would be a girl who was only two years older that me.

I sat down on a chair in front of my mentor, face blank, surveying the room. I certainly wasn't going to speak first, speaking wasn't my job. Staying alive was.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

I looked at the tribute that I was to mentor. He wasn't saying anything and I decided to take manners into my own hands and speak up first. "You know, not much advice will be given if you stay silent and say nothing, speak up boy." I say with confidence and strength. I wasn't going to waste his time or mine with him being as silent as a rock.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Spoiler:

Well, I liked my mentor so far. She was blunt, to the point, and didn't want to waste time. She was ok so far.

"My name is Luca, and should I call you mentor, or do you have a name?" I said. I tone wasn't mocking, just a bit curious. But, nonetheless expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 pm

I looked at the tribute for a moment and noticed he played it emotionless and I said nothing on it. "Summer, call me that. Mentor is just gross, to me." I say looking at him. "Got a game plan? or none? What are your skills? What angle do you plan on taking?" I ask him waiting for him to answer my questions, I want them answered and if he doesn't answer them in a matter of time I would raise my voice at him. I had no time to waste with him, for all I know is if he didn't listen he may end up dead in the arena in a matter of minutes, so listening to me would be his best choice and he best know it.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Spoiler:

"Alright then Summer. I'm strong, I'm good with a scythe or sword, but I can fight with anything. I don't care about most things. I was thinking a serious angle, and no. I don't have a game plan." I concluded. I hoped I could get of here quick. I needed food, time to think, and some good sleep. Other than that, all I needed was a good strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, I will think about you said tonight and try and help you out, big day in the Capitol and you get to meet you stylist. I suggest you eat, drink, and sleep. You need it. We have until the games to talk strategy." I say concluding everything. "Sleep is important, you want as much as you can get here." I said.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Spoiler:

I got up, and for the first time in quite a while I smiled. It illuminated my face, making it bright, and more handsome. "You know?" I said, "You seem like a decent mentor." I walked out of the room, feeling a little bit better about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 9 Train
Page 1 of 1