The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Left_bar_bleue150/150Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Empty
PostSubject: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Get Your Pictures!

Alright, so you guys this topic is to help you out. You can't find that picture you wanted? Well maybe someone else can. All you have to do is fill out a small little form and post it here. Once it is posted here some of the admins, mods, or users may help you find pictures and post different suggestions for you. You may take the one you feel is best and then the rest will get put in a list down below for others to browse through and pick one if they wish. They just need to say so.

So without further ado..Here is the picture thread.

Character form

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (Put one or two sentences, should include hair color, eye color, height, and weight.)
[b]Persona:[/b] (Put a few words here and a max of a sentence.)

Picture List

Boys||Girls

Boys
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • six
  • Seven

Girls
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • Six
  • Seven
  • Eight
  • Nine
  • Ten
  • Eleven

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Can we just put random pictures that people could choose from even without a form? (A lot of the time I'm looking for a picture for my character, and I'll find a million others that just aren't quite right but I still like. I usually save them in a document on my computer in case I ever need them for a different character.) I have a bunch...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Left_bar_bleue150/150Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Sure, just send me a pm of the list and I will edit them in! Smile

I think things will stay neat that way.

SO GUYS, have pictures and there's no forms yet then just send them to me in a pm and I will get em up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Cool. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Dem boys... O:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!   Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Find A Picture? Look No Further!
Page 1 of 1