The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Empty
PostSubject: MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-   MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:51 pm

MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Cl-cl-10

Name: (First and Last) Abbey Swift
Age/Birthday: Abbey's birthday is on the 7th of April, she is now 14 years old.
District:12
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) Her father works as a miner and her mother stays home to take care of her younger child, Rosella. Rosella is currently 9 years old.
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) My name is Abbey, I have a wonderful mother, father and a mischievous sister.

We live in a shabby looking house that has a nearly knocked down door. The outsides of the house is painted a nice creme colour and the roof of the house is a rich-chocolate brown.

I work in a nearby farm, the farmer and his wife pays us usually in loaves of bread or other food they can spare.

My father is currently unemployed so food is hard to get. Whenever food is low, I scavenge around the forest to find berries or animals that I can hunt.

Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) I have chestnut brown coloured hair and brown eyes. I am 162 cm tall, and I weigh 40 kg.
I have semi-long hair and usually let it out.
I am usually find wearing deep coloured clothes or clothes that can camouflage so I can blend in while I am hunting.

Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) I am an outgoing person, always willing to make new friends. I despise people who are snobby or mean to others. I can aim perfectly, making hunting for animals easier. I am a determined person, when I set my mind to something I always get it done quickly.

Flaw: (At least 1) I am usually talking too much and getting into trouble.

Pets: Nope.

Rich or Poor?: Poor

Weapon of Choice: A bow that my father has given me on my 14th birthday.

Talents: (Must list at least three.) I can shoot quickly, aim perf
ectly and run speedily.

Other: -
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Left_bar_bleue400/400MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-   MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Left_bar_bleue150/150MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-   MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Epic Metric system height and weight.

for those unaware:

162cm=1.62M=5'3" and 40 Kg=88 lbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-   MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MintMinzy's Character -Needs Acceptance-
Page 1 of 1