The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

theGirlonFire's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theGirlonFire

Female Posts : 2
Birthday : 1997-02-21

theGirlonFire's Characters Empty
PostSubject: theGirlonFire's Characters   theGirlonFire's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am

Name: Violet Harper
Age/Birthday: 16
District: 8
Family: Mother, sisters (Indigo, 13 and Azure, 7) brother (Cobalt, 10)
Brief History: Born in the wealthier parts of District 8. My mother is a dressmaker, an occupation I am continuing, and my father died before I was born. I am the oldest child, and attend school, as well as assisting my mother in making clothing for the people of 8. Being 16, i am expected to marry soon, however i don't want to marry anyone ever (I don't want to face the kind of heartache my mother faced when my father died)
Physical Appearance: Average height, brunette and brown eyed. Olive skin with a few freckles. Large pouty lips, and delicate hands and fingers from all the sewing. Full body-not fat but not skinny either.
Personality: Being in the wealthier part of 8, I was always hated and envied, so I learnt to close myself off and shut people out. Often hostile towards those I don’t know, I am cold, but not violent. I prefer not to argue with people, and willingly accept defeat. Some may label me a ‘pushover’ but I have an inner strength that I draw upon when I am in dire trouble.
Flaw: Inability to effectively communicate or create alliances with others
Pets: A small hen called Cluck (not the most creative name, but she was named by Cobalt when he was 2)
Rich or Poor?: middle class- not enough money to be rich, but quite well off
Weapon of Choice: Spear- It’s similar to the shape of a needle
Talents: Dressmaking, healing basic wounds, and not being emotionally effected by killing which makes me cold and ruthless

Last edited by theGirlonFire on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
theGirlonFire's Characters Left_bar_bleue400/400theGirlonFire's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: theGirlonFire's Characters   theGirlonFire's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:08 am

You need one more sentence for History before I can accept her! (:
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
theGirlonFire

Female Posts : 2
Birthday : 1997-02-21

PostSubject: Re: theGirlonFire's Characters   theGirlonFire's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

Extra sentence added Smile
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
theGirlonFire's Characters Left_bar_bleue400/400theGirlonFire's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: theGirlonFire's Characters   theGirlonFire's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:11 am

Violet Harper is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theGirlonFire's Characters   theGirlonFire's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theGirlonFire's Characters
Page 1 of 1