The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can see the sands on the horizon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I can see the sands on the horizon  Left_bar_bleue150/150I can see the sands on the horizon  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I can see the sands on the horizon  Empty
PostSubject: I can see the sands on the horizon    I can see the sands on the horizon  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 am

The water was quite peaceful that day, at least that's what Elisse thought as she stood there on the beach with her feet in the water. In and out the waves pulled against the warm sand, covering up to the bony parts of her ankles each time the water came back. Some days the water was more difficult then others, but today was a good day and the undertow wasn't as strong as it was yesterday, a feat within itself when it came to the mighty sea that bordered the district she lived in. The sun was up right above her and the light rays poured down which brought with it a nice and warm heat that mixed well with the ocean breeze. Overall, today seemed to be a good day.

Elisse back away from the water back to the small area about 30 feet away that her shoes were currently occupying, and she plopped down in the sand, bringing up a few grains as she did. El threw up her hands up to her forehead to act as a visor against the sun shining down on her and looked out to the waves. It was relaxing seeing them, go in and out like clockwork and was deeply satisfying in a weird, OCD kind of way. The tide would be up soon and might even reach where she was sitting and her parents would even eventually look for her too, but for now she was resigned to sit here as long as possible. It was tradition after all for her to spend every afternoon right after helping at her father's bakery, though she was missing her brother it was something she still was determined to do. El just sat there, taking in the sun and listening; listening to the waves as they crashed upon the sand and hearing the birds that flew by cry out occasionally. It was peaceful.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I can see the sands on the horizon  Left_bar_bleue150/150I can see the sands on the horizon  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I can see the sands on the horizon    I can see the sands on the horizon  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:18 am

I can see the sands on the horizon  XGPCLhp
I can see the sands on the horizon  Tumblr_inline_nykst07HiS1t9uzhs_500

The peace was so rudely disrupted by the boy who decided to talk the family dog on a walk. Well, it walked, he rolled. Al sat on the rickety skateboard holding on to a leash that snugged around Vera and he let the golden retriever pull him along the beach. The dog liked being in control of where to go and being in front so might as well let her lead the way, occasionally pushing himself along wit his hand on the sand. He didn't want to be in the tavern now, peacekeepers just keep coming and going whenever they liked to make sure they weren't hiding anyone else. Whenever they came he left. The beach was empty enough for them to do whatever they want, after the lock down, not a lot of people wanted to be outside. He pulled out a squishy toy and lightly tugged at the leash, "You wanna play catch, girl?" A bark came back in return as he tossed the toy up and down a little before flinging it in front as far as it could go, quickly holding onto the skateboard to anticipate the jerk, "Fetch!" He laughed as he got dragged off by her, both watching the toy in the sky going further and further and when he brought his gaze forward again, he panicked trying to stop them both, "No fetch, no fetch!" The girl came closer and closer and Al let go of the leash and leaned towards one side trying to avoid her. He rolled off as the impact knocked the breath out of him and he laid there for a moment, not even sure if he avoided the girl at all. "I'm okay.." Al muttered as he bounced back up and rubbed his chest that took the most damage.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I can see the sands on the horizon    I can see the sands on the horizon  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 2:13 am

Everything happened pretty quickly, at first there was quiet and peace and maybe the sounds of birds and water moving along. Then there was barking and sand flying everywhere; and a boy who looked around the same age as her if not maybe a year or two older if anything now laying disheveled in front of her. He said something, probably that he was ok, El didn't really catch what exactly because as soon as she saw him flying she was on her feet in what seemed like nanoseconds and rushing towards him. "Oh my god, are you ok? It doesn't look like you're bleeding or anything." El reached out her hand in order to help the boy up, after all that was the polite thing to do at least. "At least the sand broke your fall, at least it should have. Sand is kind of weird that way, kind of bouncy." She smirked as she looked down at the boy on the beach, and then threw up her hand as a visor to shield her eyes as she spotted the flash of gold that she had seen just a few moments earlier dragging him along. "Here puppy, whose a good puppy?" Then in that moment Elisse really regretted not bringing Shyla out with her that afternoon, she would have enjoyed seeing another dog running around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can see the sands on the horizon    I can see the sands on the horizon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can see the sands on the horizon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: District 4 :: Beach-
Jump to: