The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Aaron Seam!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Seam! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Aaron Seam! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Aaron Seam! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Interview with Aaron Seam! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Aaron Seam! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar stood up and smoothen out his cobalt blue suit and flashed a huge grin, hushing the audience. "Alright alright, all of you are so very excited tonight, aren't you guys?" The crowds whooped and cheered in response but died down again as Caesar requested. "Well wait no longer! Let us welcome our first stunning tribute, Aaron Seam from District 1!" His arm flew out towards the side of the stage, seeing the tribute walk up towards him. "Pleasure to see you tonight Aaron! I hope the Capitol's been treating you well, how do you find our homeland?" He asked as they shook hands and took their seat.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Female Posts : 69
Birthday : 2001-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Seam! Left_bar_bleue45/150Interview with Aaron Seam! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Aaron Seam
Alliance:: #pmforalliance

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Aaron Seam

As Aaron stepped into line with all the other tributes, wearing an outfit consisting of solid pink. Gritting his teeth in embarrasment he popped his knuckles and awaited for the show to begin. Under his breath he started reciting what he might say, retaining that charming and deviant nature. But that would be hard to do in freaking pink. So, naturally, when he was told it was his turn to go onto the bright stage, Aaron was jumping out of his own skin. With heavy steps that felt like his feet were caked in cement, he made his way to the stage with the most well-known spokesman in Panem's entirity.

As he walked into the spotlights, Aaron immediatley felt their brning heat of his face. With deep breaths he moved towards Ceaser, extending his hand to shake the man's hand. After clearing his throat a bit he chuckled out, "It's an amazing pleasure to meet you Caeser! Please excuse if I stutter or anything, I'm a bit nervous." With a light laugh, Aaron sat down opposite of the spokesman and hooked his leg over the other knee and said, pretnding to be in deep thought momentarily before answering his other question. "Well, I can say one thing. This place is quite amazing! And you guys seem to love extravogant clothing." Then he chuckled again, signalling his joking manner.

district one | male | sixteen | thirty-eighth games | template by apple
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Seam! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Aaron Seam! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:40 am

Interview with Aaron Seam! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc

Caesar laughed and pat his back encouragingly, "Oh no no no, it is absolutely fine! We all get the jitters too, don't we?" He asked the crowd and they nodded sympathetically, giving him shouts of encouragements. He leans back into the plush green chair as he chuckled, "That we do, the freedom of expression is someone we truly treasure around here." He gestured to the tribute's dressing and then to the audience before moving on. "Alright then, jumping the gun a little here but let's get to know you a little bit first because I'm sure everyone is curious to know. So, Aaron, what do you like to do? Hobbies? Free time?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Aaron Seam! Left_bar_bleue45/150Interview with Aaron Seam! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 am

Aaron Seam

Laughing once more about his clothing, emphasizing the matter but keeping it short, Aaron looked out at the audience momentarily before looking back to Caeser. Then as hobbies were mentioned, he was caught a bit off guard, of course. He wasn't ready for this question. But the young man kept the silence short with his quick thinking, his stomach's butterflies fluttering all about. "Hobbies huh? Well I guess, other than the continuous training I could say my main thing I love to do is uh...well, sing." Even saying it caught Aaron off guard, he wasn't sure what the reaction would be from any of the Capital residents of Caeser himself could be. Would this seem weak? Let's hope not.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:08 am

Caesar raised an eyebrow, "Really now? Guess we got a singer on stage!" he clapped his hands a couple of times and cupped his ears to hear the crowd chant for him to sing. "Well, what kind of songs to you sing? Could you sing us a couple of notes? They all seem very excited to hear that lovely voice of yours. Me included!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:16 am

Aaron Seam

As Caeser spoke and he heard the crowd chanting, Aaron couldn't help a tiny bit of blush run up his face. But he quickly just wet his lips and then chuckled, shrugging a bit with his blue eye almost twinkling in the spotlights. Then he said, "Well, I do a bit of a mixture of everything really. But I don't think I'm at the level that you wonderful people deserve." Somewhere though, Aaron could kind of guess he wasn't going to leave the stage without a few notes coming out of him. But this could get him some good points with the sponsers that resided in the crowd, bearing the money and means to give valuable nessiecities in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:29 am

The crowd let out "Awwwwws", some for the disappointment of him not singing, and other just for the fact of his adorable shyness. Caesar threw his hands up in the air in dismay, "Aw C'mon, all you tributes are absolutely amazing, that's enough for us!" He nudged the Tribute's arm with his elbow but let it slide for now to save time, "Well I'm holding you on that but for now, we'll move on." He winked to the audience, promising them to get them what they want sooner or later. "So Aaron, do you have any game plan going into the Games? Planning to sing people to death?" He shrugged, trying to make a joke that came out a little wrong but the audience still laughed at it.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:38 am

Aaron Seam

Almost sighing with relief, Aaron chuckled as Caeser changed the subject, glad to move from the subject of singing. But he did take his words a bit offensively, but didn't let it show. Instead he laughed, shaking his head before speaking. "Well, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve, but let's keep those secrets for the Arena." Guving them a light deviant-ish chuckle, Aaron decided to try and appease their question by saying, "I will say this, I'm a acheiver, when I put my mind to something I will achieve it. And these Games is one of those things." Then he smiled to both the crowd and Caeser, awaiting the next question or statement. You could say he was getting a bit more comfortable with his surroundings now.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 am

Caesar laughed together with the audience for his joke but touched is should apologetically, "Apologies, that came out wrong. But we all know you're stronger than that, right?" He asked the audience they cheered extremely loud for that, a couple still holding back some snickers at the thought of a tribute accomplishing that. Caesar gave him a slight pout and gave the camera the same, "Well, you know we all love secrets," he whispered to the tribute, "But we love being in rather than out!" He tried to push for more but of course, secrets are secrets and he doubt he can get more out of him. Caesar and the audience all leaned in when he was willing to give in to something. They all applauded for him as the whole room could feel that vibe, "We love that confidence! Hopefully, it'll get you far into this Games and we'll be rooting for you!" He straighten his suit as he readjusted himself and cleared his throat, "Speaking of rooting, is anyone special back home rooting for you?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 am

Aaron Seam

With another chuckle, Aaron shrugged a bit in meaning that they'll have to find out later on. Then as Aaron heard the whole are applauding for him, he looked out and smiled at them mouthing a 'thank you' before looking back to Caeser in time for his next question. Family talk, great. But he kept the bright and confident exterior as he pondered for a moment, wondering to himself as well the question he had been asked. Was his family rooting for him? If were they cursing him for volunteering? Aaron wasn't sure if he'd ever know. But he quickly answered, "Well, I would love to hope so. Being as I have a brother and a dad back in District 1 that I'll do anything to get back too." While speaking he nodded a bit, narrowing his eyes a tiny bit in determination at the last statement to emphasize it before straightening his face out again after a second.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 am

Caesar nodded tentatively as they listened to the tribute talk about home. "Hope so? I'm sure they're watching right now being so proud of you. We all hope to see you be with them once again." Caesar continued nodding, getting a little teary, as the audience. "How are your relationships with your father and brother?" Even curiosity got the best of him to push the time limit they had to get to know the tribute better.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:48 am

Aaron Seam

With a hopeful smile, Aaron nodded to Caesar, hoping that he was right. Then at seeing the man begin to tear up, Aaron mentally cursed himself a bit, just for actaully being sad. Dang him. But as an answer he replied, "Oh! I have a wonderful relationship with them. I love them both more than my own life. I just wasn'tsure if they could forgive me for volunteering this year." With a chuckle and a light sigh, in a attmept to change to subject he asked the question he was sure he already had the answer for, "Instead of hearing about my sob-stories or anything, would you like to hear those notes now? I think I might be ready."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Caesar was about to pull out another question as the whole studio seem to go into a slightly more sentimental vibe when the tribute decides to pull something else. "Absolutely! We love your sob stories and we also love a good song! Do you guys want to hear Aaron sing?" He asked and the audience suddenly laughed at the sudden change of mood, erupting into loud cheers of encouragement. He gestured towards Aaron, "The stage is all yours!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Aaron Seam

With yet another shy smile, Aaron chuckled and shrugged with a small laugh this time. Then as they encouraged him to sing he took a deep breath to calm the nerves, also thinking of what to sing. After a moment when he found out what he wanted to, wasn't sure if he should stay sitting or stand. So he did what he thought and stood up, took just a couple steps away from the table the took a few breaths, getting the tune in his head before he cleared his throat. Then he began.

"You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted.
"

Once finished, Aaron took a few breaths, chuckling at himself with a smile at the crowd in front of him. Then he looked back at Caesar and moved to sit back in the chair, still chuckling a bit at himself. Even though Aaron didn't think so, he admitted himself, those were some of the best notes he had gotten out in a while.

OOC: Sorry if this is a bit cheesy :-/ I'mtrying to make it not cheesy Razz
district one | male | sixteen | thirty-eighth games | song | template by apple
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:26 am

The whole studio went silent as the tribute stood up, anticipating a wonderful voice which they got. When he stopped, there was a second of silence, before the deafening cheers burst out once again, asking for an encore. Caesar finally got them to settle down, being able to hear himself, "That was spectacular Aaron! I'm sure everyone wants to hear more of that lovely song but alas, time is not always on our side." He shrugged and sighed with the audience. "Well, getting back on track... I was just wondering, what made you want to volunteer?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Aaron Seam

Rolling his shoulders a bit, Aaron smiled a bit continuously saying thank you as the crowd cheered, but it was inaudible until the quieted down. So right after Caesar finished he nodded like his was in thought, which he was. He knew this question would pop up, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to answer. But he just decided to wing it, like he would actually have too. "Well, I guess it was me taking the action I have prepared for. Because I wasn't going to let someone that may or may not even have a sliver of a chance go into these Games and become fresh meat, you know? I know I have a chance that some others don't. And I'm not about to let any more people die than they have to, even if it means it may come at a giant price." While speaking, Aaron tried to sound as valiant as possible, but he wasn't sure if it worked. So he kind of took a deep breath as he finished his small speech and nodded while awaiting Caesar's next words.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 pm

"Well that's definitely another way of thinking about it," Caesar rubbed his chin, trying to process what he just said but caught the backstage crew signaling to end. "And we hope that all things go well for you and hopefully, we will see you soon. Aaron Seam from District 1, everybody!" He stood up and held the tribute's hand towards the ceiling as they cheered excessively for him before finally letting him go off to welcome in the next tribute.

ooc: sorry we couldn't finish up the interview :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Aaron Seam!   Interview with Aaron Seam! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Aaron Seam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: Capitol :: President's Mansion :: The Studio-
Jump to: