The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Left_bar_bleue150/150Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)   Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Tumblr_m2vp8bIz491r5ruse

Astrid had decided to take Ruby to see the fireworks, considering she had been begging her to go for weeks prior to this point she couldn't say no. Rafe was at home watching the other three children, as they didn't want to go. So now was a time for her and Ruby to bond. When they got there, they were just sitting down, with a light breeze rushing through and the crisp, fresh spring air could flood the nostrils. Without even watching, Ruby wandered off. Astrid panicked but and then got a glimpse of her daughter chasing after a butterfly, and Astrid couldn't even run. Thanks to the games she was still maimed in the leg. She could walk though which was the miracle. At last second she saw Ruby bump into a boy around her age. Astrid looked up at the father that was near by. "I'm so sorry, she just wanders off on her own sometimes and she gets caught up in her thoughts." Astrid said finally caught up to her daughter and grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Left_bar_bleue150/150Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)   Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) 1mhlhE3
Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Tumblr_mld9h9rK211so8rsxo1_500
does
says
thinks

Ever since the baby had been born, Kayden had been busy getting Mason out of the house to keep his wives' stress levels down. And in all honesty, Kayden was sure Mason was getting pretty bored of all the quick walks they took because they never really included anything interesting or entertaining for Mason to watch. That, was why Kayden had planned this special trip for Mason and himself. He was going to take Mason to the firework show, he hoped that Emeline would be able to watch Cassidy by herself. He shook his head, today was about having fun with Mason. He got to the park, and sat down at a bench. The wind was a slight breeze, good enough to keep Kayden cooled down. He looked over to where his son, Mason used to be sitting and found the spot blank. He stood up immediately, looking around wildly. "Mason?" Kayden called out, looking for his son. He saw a glimpse of him running away when he felt a little girl bump into his leg, he saw a familiar face run up and grab the girls hand. He realized who the familiar feminine face was; it was the most recent victor from two. Astrid, the girl seemed different somehow. Probably because she wasn't killing people left and right, but whatever. He heard the victor apologize for her daughter running into him, and he smiled. "I guess we're in the same boat, huh? Mine just got off course, too it seems." Kayden said, looking around a bit more looking for his son. He really hoped that Emeline wasn't here, because if she was she'd probably kick his ass. The male nodded towards the victor, and saw that Mason was walking back over. Mason seemed to be looking around frantically for his father, and when he saw his father his face lit up and he started running towards him. Kayden saw the little boy trip and start to fall, and he dashed towards Mason. "I'm coming buddy, I'm coming." Kayden had said to himself, and caught the little boy just in time right before he touched the ground with his knee. He picked the boy up, and walked back over towards the victor. "So, how's life? Being a victor and all, I assume it's great. Kayden asked the woman, he made sure that Mason was sitting on the bench before turning his attention back to her.

Last edited by Trist on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)   Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Astrid watched as the guy had gone off to get his kid, and she sat there on the bench with, Ruby and smiled making sure she was close to her. When they came back she looked at the little boy. "The victor village is fine, I've lived there all my live though, my sister being a victor and all, and then when my husband was one. It's nice and peaceful until you have to go off and mentor again." She said and then she began to fix Ruby's hair a bit and then smiled at the father. "So what's his name?" She asked.

(too lazy to gif the post, and just too tired to make a lengthier post
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)   Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Tumblr_inline_mm3bxbcIsL1qz4rgp
Kayden looked around one more time to make sure that his little one hadn't gone off, and listened to the question that the victor asked. He smiled, and said "His name is Mason, I have another newborn at home named Cassidy though." informing her about the new baby. He started to get bored, an hooked into his thumbs into the belt loops of his jeans. He looked at Mason, and the boy seemed to be getting bored also. "Do you have any suggestions to keep him entertained? I'd assume you'd know, considering you have had more children then I have had." The male asked the victor, looking at her.

(i'll edit it longer when I wake up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)   Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireworks Fiasco (Trist and Sor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Justice Building-
Jump to: