The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why

Go down 
+2
Sorella
moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Left_bar_bleue150/150oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty
PostSubject: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why PrWmDqL
David felt the floor and ground start to crumble beneath him, oh crap as he fell on the floor his face darkened as he realised that him and Paris would have to fight to the death. Hopefully, he would win. David cackled, he was glad that it was time to kill someone. Or he'd hoped that he would be the one doing all the killing, he smiled evily. "Looks like it's time to die, 12." David said with a small smirk, throwing an attack at the girl. He knew that she had a name, but he didn't care about calling her by the name. Whatever, David had thought without a care in the world.

Trist carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Left_bar_bleue150/150oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why 149z6lsoh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why 5jscp3

Paris Erickson
Paris didn't know what was happening as the stone streets below her began to crumble, dropping her and an ally into a deep hole of no return. She picked herself up from the fall, wiping off her shirt sleeves and grabbing her sword back. The steep sides of the walls were lined with deadly spikes, stopping her plan for escape. The only way out would end in bloodshed, that much was for sure. Paris turned to David, spotting his smirk and scowling. If he thought he would be the one surviving this, he was dead wrong. "Shut it, three." she snapped, trying to block his coming attack. "I didn't volunteer to die from something as petty as you," Paris stated, taking a swing at him with her sword.

moon carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Ineffective
moon carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 pm

(hanging out with my friend right now so this is gonna be crappy)

No change
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

(all good, sorry for crappy posts myself recently too.)
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why PrWmDqL
David snorted at her smart comment, this girl had some good comebacks. He smiled a bit, in the friendly way it seemed for a second and came back into focus. You aren't here to get attached or make friends with anyone, David. The teenager thought to himself, he was too busy scowling to himself for what he had just did when he snapped back to see a sword coming down in front of his face. The male attempted to block it, and swung again. This was going to be intense, and probably a lot of back-talk. "So, how are you? Enjoying your final moments of life?" David had said with a small smirk that looked like a little kid when he made a evil plan, and watched the girl from 12 for her next move.
Trist carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Ineffective
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 pm

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why 149z6lsoh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why 5jscp3

Paris Erickson
Paris rolled her eyes at the boy's comment, watching his attack miss. She felt achieved as her attack struck its target, making for s great hit. Apparently her father's tips had been of some help. "You might want to save your breath," she advised, flicking her gaze up at him. "You're going to need it," Paris added, raising her sword for another strike. The tribute didn't have time to think about how her father would be proud in this moment. She was strong, capable... everything her father has wanted. Paris just didn't know if it was what she wanted. Right now, her main focus was on staying alive.

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor bounded to the edge of the pit, taking wary glances at the nearby well occasionally, as if someone would pop out of it and murder him. He sat cross legged where he could see into the pit and casually observed the fight to the death inside. At least for a few moments, he could be a real jerk and pretend he was at home just watching the games instead of having to be a part of them. "Boy, it sure sucks to be you two." he shouted, holding back laughter. "I would come and help one of you, but I feel like that just ends in me having to kill the winner instead of buddy up with them. Perks and curses of being alone, I guess"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 pm

no change
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:01 pm

David laughed again at the girl's comment, "Might want to speak to yourself there, girly. Might want to get a bit of a better grip on that, too. You're aim is horrible! Or were you born like that?" David had said to the girl from 12. He swung after the comment, there was quite a lot of tension in the room going on. He saw that she had missed, he wanted to slap himself for not thinking about blocking even though she had missed. She could have killed him if he wasn't paying attention, oh well the boy thought to himself with a grin. He heard the voice from above and looked, it was another tribute. David was pretty sure it was the boy from the same district as the girl who had stepped off, and chuckled at the comment. "So how's the show there, gamemaker?" David said with a smirk, he hoped that the male would understand the joke he had just cracked and that the gamemakers didn't hate him for it. If they did, oh well.
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Paris Erickson
Paris scoffed at the boy's accusations, glancing at her well placed hit that was on his body. She wouldn't mind giving him a few more cuts and stabs. The tribute heard calls from above, but said nothing in reply. Hopefully he would fall and beak his face open on the spiked walls or something. She wouldn't mind that either. "You talk too much, three. Were you born like that too, or is it just unfortunate?" the girl asked, a glint in her dark eyes. Paris laughed at his comment, taking a quick stab at the boy. So much for allies, huh? Humans will do anything to survive, as Paris was beginning to realize. No matter how many people she had to betray, or how much blood got on her hands, she was getting out of this damned arena.

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor snorted aloud at the boy's taunts, and then at his comment to him, he grinned, "Don't tempt me, I might just send a mutt in for comments like those, tributes." he mocked. "Also, its going pretty good, just watching you get your ass kicked by this chick while you tell her that her aim is off." he shot a friendly wink in the girl's direction, despite how she probably wouldn't notice, being focused on not dying and all. "I really wish I had something to play dramatic music while you guys fight. It'd make such a good atmosphere."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

David shook his head and attempted to block the girls on-coming attack, he grinned at her comment "Oh, honey I'm sorry- are you supposed to be scaring me or something" He said with a quick smirk, the girl was pretty good at this. In his mind, he started to wonder what Sondra was doing. Probably shitting herself fom how scared she was that he was going to die, he slightly grinned and then wanted to slap himself for doing that. Why would he EVER make fun of Sondra, or even think something bad about her? David doesn't know, his mind was messed up at the moment. His mind snapped back to life when he heard the other males' voice commenting on his joke about the gamemakers', and burst out laughing. Some people had some good humor at the right times, and now was one of them. "That'd be pretty cool, actually." David had said to the male, he grinned again slightly and swung again at the girl; hopefully he would actually hit her for once.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

The member 'Trist' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Armhit

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(3)' :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Blockedc
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:02 am

Paris Erickson
Paris didn't bother rolling her eyes again as David continued shooting overused, sarcastic comments at her. She simply smiled back at him, making sure it was the fakest one she could muster. "It's a good thing I don't need to scare you to kill you," she replied as she ateoted to block his attack. The tribute from above seemed to be speaking again, and Paris caught bits of what he said. Something about her kicking his ass? She had to agree with that, and she laughed along with David. "Theme music would be nice," she commented, taking another stab at her previous ally.

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor decided to be amusing and started whistling a fast paced tune while he watched. Mockingly providing music to the ensuing battle. The two went at each other again, and it seemed like the girl was going to land a pretty tough blow, Trevor really hoped that whenever the victor of the fight walked out they didn't try to murder him too in some sort of bloodlust. That'd be really unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:02 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:37 pm

David heard the 'battle tune' come into play and he chuckled to himself, it was quite good in David's most honest opinion. His mind wandered a couple seconds off and he snapped back to life as he saw yet a sword swing in front of his face yet again, and if it hit in it's targeted area he'd get a deep blow. He attempted to block the attack, and grinned. He didn't speak, though. You could easily tell by his face he was focusing on the girl, David swung again with no sign of life in his eyes. Though, his quick-paced breathing and movement argued otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:37 pm

#1 'Block(3)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why 51805711
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Paris Erickson
Paris felt like her stab was nearly perfectly placed in a near fatal position, but David knocked her blade away before it could even scratch him. She took a quick glance upwards at the other tribute, who was whistling a face paced tune, as if it was a theme song to a great battle scene. It kept her attentive, which was great. Turning her gaze back to her opponent, the girl noted his quick breaths. Was he tiring? She doubted it, but the thought gave her hope as she took another swing at him.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor grinned watching the fight, and couldn't keep his humming up, because he felt the need to tell jokes. If someone was going to die, at least maybe they'd have a smile on their face or die of laughter. That would do wonders for his kill count in the Capitol. He imagined himself running around, telling horrible jokes so that the tributes break down laughing before he stabs them. Yea, death by laughter would be an okay way to go. "You know, observing is pretty tiring work guys, if you could speed this thing up ever so slightly..." he teased, grinning down at them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:27 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

David attempted to block the girl from 12's attack again, and swung. His mind was swirling, hoping that he would get out of this battle alive. He heard the male from above comment and he stuck his tongue out, in a kiddish way. He smiled, and looked over at Paris. She seemed to be handling this just fine, which was probably not a good thing. Whatever, it's good to be confident/fine in a battle. It keeps the stress low and probably would make it less easier to miss, because if you were worried you'd sweat and the weapon could fall out of your hands.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

#1 'Block(3)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Missm
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

Paris Erickson
Paris exhaled as her attack was blocked once more. It appeared that she had underestimated her ally's abilities. No matter, she shook the thought of failure away as the boy missed his next attack for her. She just needed to be calm. Normally, Paris has no problem with this, but her experience with life or death situations was slim. The thought of life or death upset her, and only reminded her of Elizabeth.

The tribute from above kept talking, and brought her mind back into the fact that she was fighting. Paris raised her sword for another blow as she called, "You think you're tired? If David thought that she was tired then maybe he would get arrogant. Arrogance would make or break you in the arena, and she hoped it was fatal for him..

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 am

Trevor Lewis

Looking down at his outstretched arms, Trevor spoke out in mock worry, "Well I mean, I've worked up quite a sweat watching this spectacle. You'd be surprised how much energy your body uses to watch people murder one another." he grinned easily. "So I don't believe I caught everyone's names. I'm Trevor. I think the young lad is David or Davis, something like that, but I'm not aware of the pretty girl's name." his tone laid on some friendly sarcasm, letting everyone present know he wasn't being serious or trying to be smooth, just joking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why   oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh, hey look walls with spikes on them and its me and some other random chick i wonder why
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next