The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Left_bar_bleue0/150And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Empty
PostSubject: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

Solstice Emmerson

Ever since Solstice had found the pattern on the stones, nothing has happened. The path led her to the mountains, but all she's been doing is walking. And walking can get pretty tiring. She grumbled as another small rock got stuck in one of her boots. How did it get in there in the first place? She sat down and inspected her shoe. There doesn't appear to be any holes. Perhaps the Gamemakers made the pebbles magically teleport into footwear when people are walking near by. Just to annoy them. Solstice dug out the rock and shoved the boot back on. What are the other tributes doing anyway? There haven't been any faces up in the sky recently, and no cannons went off. The worst that could happen is that everyone is out to hunt the smallest one first. Solstice shook her head at that one. Not impossible, but not likely. Maybe everyone's too afraid to kill each other? Strange, since mutts and nature will destroy most of the tributes if that happens. But the Gamemakers wouldn't allow that. Maybe the other tributes are waiting for an offered prize. Food, water, weapons. "In that case, so will I," Solstice huffed, sliding her hand over the apple in her pocket.

((Sorry if there's a bit of power playing. >.< I'm also assuming the tributes' clothes have pockets.))

Last edited by Kitzi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Left_bar_bleue0/150And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 am

((eheh... If I'm getting counted dead any time soon... I'll just mention a Gamemaker hasn't looked at this post... ;w; I don't know if I'm supposed to PM or something, so heh...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:35 pm

((You are only inactive killed if we are waiting for you to post and it is your turn, don't worry. I am so sorry to keep you waiting! Raiv mentioned this to me earlier but I thought he said Kelli and I was confused because she didn't need a GM post.))

Solstice arrived at the base of the largest mountain, where it was too steep to keep walking. There was a dangerous-looking series of pathways up the side of the mountain, and a large, flat, dark grey rocked propped up in front of it. Inscribed on the rock was the following message:

"Loneliness can ruin a quest,
It takes two to pass this test.
"
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am

Solstice Emmerson

Solstice stared at the inscription. Loneliness can ruin a quest, It takes two to pass this test. The frustrated tribute ran her hand through her hair. "Guess I really do need an ally," she sighed. Might as well eat here before turning around. She took the apple out of her pocket and sat on a rock near the plaque. Why would I need another person to get up there anyway? "Must be a Gamemaker trap," she said, taking a bite out of the fruit in her hand. "But what if there's really something up there?" Her mind told her otherwise. There could be a source of clean water, or a bunch of food could be waiting up there. Solstice took a quick look behind her. No tributes. She turned back around and finished off the apple. No more food, unless you kill or steal. Or even better. The feast could be soon. After all, there were about... twelve tributes left? One only has to wait until a few more die, and so far, Solstice hasn't run into any tributes. But she could. She should probably go find an ally or two. The only place she's seen tributes is in town. "So we go that way!" she shouted, pointing her axe back down the rocky path. The girl stood up from her rock and started back to town.

((If that's ok with the GM? *w*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 pm

On her way back to town, Solstice finds herself lost. There are two paths in front her her, one that appears to lead to a forest, where she thinks she can hear light music, and one that appears to lead to an unknown destination. Solstice must pick one.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:33 pm

And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Tumblr_m1rvq7xS3L1qdnln1o2_250
Solstice Emmerson

Of course another road splits into two paths. Solstice groaned as she glanced at the forest path, wondering if it was the same one as before. The trees looked the same, but all trees look the same. And is that.. music? The tribute strained her ears. The sparkly music is quiet, but audible. That's the only way to describe it. Sparkly. She looked ahead of her. The road continued straight. There doesn't appear to be anything down it. Just more rocks, gravel, and dirt. Which means more walking. However, more walking could lead to town... Solstice peered curiously into the forest from where she was standing. It appears to be a normal forest. There are trees. There is dirt. There are probably birds, worms, and birds eating worms. However, it would be nice to see what's making the nice music... But right now, Solstice's goal is to find someone to go up that damned mountain with. Solstice marched down the road, heading towards an unknown destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Solstice found her way around the base of the mountain and ended up somewhere she didn't recognize. There was a loud rushing sound in the distance.

Please make a new topic here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...   And nothing ever happens, and I wonder... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And nothing ever happens, and I wonder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: The Mountain :: Cliff Path-
Jump to: