The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question about characters?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
question about characters? Left_bar_bleue150/150question about characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

question about characters? Empty
PostSubject: question about characters?   question about characters? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:19 am

Okay, first I am sorry I haven't been on, I didn't feel a need to be concidering none of my characters are active. Haha.  Anyways, I want to make a new character.  I was wondering if it would be okay to put her to where she has to use a wheel chair cus of an accident that happebed to her when she was little?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question about characters?   question about characters? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:39 pm

That should be fine, although if she went in the Games, we might have to discuss that a bit further. Also, keep in mind that unless she's wealthy, she probably can't afford an electric wheelchair (and might not have access to one unless she was in D3 or D6 or D1 perhaps) and if she's using a manual, she either has to have use of her arms or someone to wheel her around all the time. Consider doing some brief research if you need more guidance. (If you want, you can ask me, since my dad's in a wheelchair, but he has spinal muscular atrophy which isn't from an accident, so I might not be much help) What kind of accident were you thinking of? (since cars would probably only be in the capitol or mayyyybe d6 so a car accident wouldnt make much sense and it's one of the more common ways used in fiction and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
question about characters? Left_bar_bleue150/150question about characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: question about characters?   question about characters? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks Smile Yeah, Her legs are not working. And I just wanted to challenge my self you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about characters?   question about characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about characters?
Page 1 of 1