The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Stop At The Bar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue10/150Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Cliff strolled through District 9, whistling as he put his hands in his jeans pockets. He wore his dark black aviators, even though it was 6:00 p.m and also had his custom made black leather jacket on. He pat the inside of his jacket to make sure his pocket knife was still there and nodded before going behind his brother's bar. Not a minute later, his brother came out, handing him a flask and simply nodded before going back inside. Cliff nodded back and walked away, taking a quick swig. Nothing could ever beat his brother's special brew. He stowed it away and looked around, trying to find any potential crooks this evening. He thought now would be a perfect time to strike. After all, it was around the time most places were closing...and that's when he saw him. Some young kid, probably eleven or twelve, stealing a cabbage from a woman's stall. He smirked and strode towards the kid, who spotted him and ran away. Cliff ran after him, following him through the streets before finally catching up to him. He grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him to the ground, taking the cabbage out of his hand. "Now now buddy...didn't you know it's impolite to steal?" He asked with a cruel grin, picking him up and pinning the boy to the wall. Lucky for Cliff, not many people were in this part of the district...except for one that he didn't manage to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue150/150Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_inline_mlcxz7nx7J1qz4rgp

Fallon had been taking an evening stroll as of tonight she knew that Cas and Storm were going to be hanging out, so she didn't have many other friends, and she hadn't met Cas yet. Fallon was watching as stores were closing but then out of the corner of her eye she saw something and she decided to follow it. She needed to see what it was and she wasn't scared of much anymore, she was already whipped once, nothing other than death could be scarier than that, right? Fallon continued on and then as she came to the corner she watched the guy stop the kid from stealing but then what came next was not okay with Fallon and she frowned a bit. "Hey you! Leave him alone! He's just a kid, you already got the cabbage back." She said coming towards them now and she looked over at the kid and saw the fear in his eyes but she could see the small glint of hope she gave the young boy. "Just return the cabbage and leave him off with a warning don't need to be so hostile." Fallon said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue10/150Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Cliff looked back at the girl as she spoke, his smile going away. He released his grip on the kid, looking back to him and then gestured his head to the side. "Get outta here. And don't steal again, understand me?" The boy nodded several times and took off, Cliff sighing as he turned to the girl as he took off his sunglasses and propped them on the top of his head and extended his arms out to the side. "Really? Just had to ruin my fun, huh? Guess I should have just gone to dad...maybe he could've been whipped. Course, would've had to extend the truth like I did for some others..." He had begun to look up as he said all of this, but then looked back to the girl. "Am I saying all of that out loud? My bad." He smirked and put his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue150/150Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_inline_n1tjevwLTD1rg5w1l

Fallon had her hand on her hip and she was glaring at this guy. She couldn't believe this guy, really? She rolled her eyes and she came up to him so she was just inches away, whether she was shorter than him or not, she was not pleased, "I hope your sorry ass gets reaped, you deserve to die." She said coldly to him, she didn't know anyone who was like this but then she thought about the day she stole bread around a year ago, did she only get caught because of this guy? Was the reason she was whipped to near death because of him? If it was she wanted to tear him apart right then and there. "How can someone be so cruel, how would you like it if we picked on you!" She said raising her voice a little and then she pushed him, but of course a small girl like Fallon pushign against him was like pushing up against a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 pm

His eyes widened a bit, but when they did so did his grin. When she said he deserved to die he replied, "Maybe. But I don't think that'll be happening very soon. Even if I do get reaped, I have the majority of the district wrapped around my finger and with a snap I could have fifteen guys volunteer for me." He laughed as she asked if he would like it if he were to be picked on and then was pushed back. "You've got a fire in you...I like that. I mean, no way in hell I'd date you or something like that. But I respect your...anger I suppose. And as for me not liking to be picked on...I suppose I wouldn't like it. But one word to daddy and his tongue is ripped out, easy peasy lemon squeezy." He crossed his arms and grinned, a mischievous glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Fallon listened to him laugh and she still had a glare upon her face. He liked her being angry? Well it was a good thing that that she didn't like him, he was a prick, this was the boy, no girl should ever bring home to their family. He mentioned the whole dating thing and she smacked him upside the head where his glasses fell off and she heard a crack but she wasn't sure what it was. "No one would want to date an ass like you anyways, does your father even know the behavior you exhibit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Cliff felt himself get smacked and was about to laugh it off he when saw his sunglasses fall off of his head and crash to the ground. He heard a crack and then quickly picked them up, studying them and saw that the left one has a huge crack forming in the middle, spreading across the entire lens while the other had a piece missing. He heard her say something about his father knowing about his behavior and he stored his Aviators in his jacket. "No actually...he doesn't." and with that, he looked up and moved to try and grab her by the collar to pin her to the same wall he had pinned the boy to with a force that suggested he was pretty angry, but not enough to cause a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue1/1Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_mcdldw2mhU1qa81g0o4_250

Storm and Castiel had been out and about, catching up a bit since the last time they'd seen each other. Of course, Storm had an excuse; he'd been a bit distracted as of late. But he hadn't been planning on seeing Fallon tonight, it was just a guy hangout day. Or whatever. So, naturally, hearing her voice surprised him a bit, but he shrugged it off. Until he realized she sounded pretty pissed. Fallon never seemed to be pissed, so Storm had to find out who was being such an asshole. That's just about how he came across the scene, having left Cas in the dust trying to figure out what was going on. Without a second thought, Storm grabbed the guy from behind, pulling him off Fallon and slamming him into the wall. "Someone needs to learn how to respect a girl," he snapped at some point, trying to keep the guy pinned against the wall, even though he was a bit bigger than Storm. He'd probably regret that surprise attack at some point.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:08 am

Just Another Stop At The Bar Newcreate.php?text=Castiel%20Reche&name=angelina
Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_mfpcbbr8Il1rx4sn7o1_500

Cas had been catching up in life with Storm for a bit, and he probably wasted half of his paper he had talking to the boy. The only person he used sign for in conversation was his father and teacher. That's when something weird happened. Storm just ran off from Castiel. Not really knowing why, he followed him, at a much slower pace then Storm. Once he finally reached over to where Storm was, Castiel was confused. Storm was slamming a boy against a wall, with a girl, who Cas had learned was Fallon. The boy didn't know why this was happening, but he knew that Storm wasn't a bad enough guy to start beating people up right out of the blue. He just stared at the three of them, not knowing if he should join in for Storm's cause or just stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_inline_mliq2bp9j21qz4rgp

Fallon watched this guy soon begin to throw her on the wall, he was strong but he seemed to have done it in a fashion that wouldn't hurt her too much, if he wanted to, he could hurt her really bad, and maybe there was a tiny piece of that guy that wasn't horrible, but that was still not any verification for doing it. Fallon was scared at what the guy would do next, because last time something like this happened it wasn't a good experience at all, but she was lucky that day. Soon though the guy was pulled away from her and slammed against the wall. Fallon was in shock at the moment, and surprised when she saw Storm. She looked over and she saw Cas. The only time she had seen him was when he was reaped along with her and they both had volunteers. All of Cliff's words came circulating in her head again and her eyes grew big as she came to a realization. "Storm, please, stop, leave him alone, lets just get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Cliff had been reaching into his jacket when he felt himself pulled off of the girl and slammed into the wall. He looked at the boy who grabbed him, and told him he needed to learn how to respect a girl to which he replied, "And she needs to learn some respect herself." and then tried to knee him in the stomach and push him off. He couldn't believe he let the rat sneak up on him like that...he was off his game today. He heard the girl talk and grinned. "Best listen to your girlfriend buddy..."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue1/1Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Just Another Stop At The Bar Tumblr_mdpmnzMSzG1qekck2o6_r1_250

Storm glared at the guy for a moment. "Shut up," he snapped, then a lot of things happened. Cas showed up, distraction. Fallon spoke, telling him to leave the guy alone. And the guy defended himself, which was actually surprising to Storm. He buckled a bit, letting go of the guy, but he wasn't done with that. He went in for a punch, stopping about an inch from the guy's face when Fallon's words actually registered. He couldn't fight like that in front of Fallon, could he? Sure he wanted to, but this guy was bigger than him anyway. Never a good idea to take on more than Storm knew he could handle. "Not because you want me to," he said, dropping his fist. Oh, what Storm would give to punch this guy right in his stupid grin. But that would be counter-productive. "If you hurt her one more time, just one more, I swear to god, I will kill you," he snapped, backing away, but continuing to watch the guy; never a good idea to turn your back on a fight. He motioned to Cas to leave, he'd explain later. "Come'on then, Fallon,"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Stop At The Bar Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Another Stop At The Bar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Cas just stood there when all the other people were talking. The boy couldn't read all their lips at the same time. But he knew all things they said were full of bad vibes. The boy was pretty much glad he was deaf so he didn't have to hear them. Looking over to Storm, his friend seemed to be motioning for Cas to leave. Sighing, he nodded, walking away. He waved goodbye to Fallon, walking past the boy he didn't know. Castiel gave him his best death stare, then continued on his way out.

Cas left :3
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Fallon sighed as eventually Storm stopped and so did the guy, she hated this jerk and she didn't want to be near him anymore. She watched as soon Cas left and she sighed softly, she'd have to find her way home now, which wasn't difficult to say the least. Soon enough she walked away from it all and she went the opposite direction of the boys knowing they were still having their day.

(Fallon has left the area)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stop At The Bar   Just Another Stop At The Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Stop At The Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 9 :: Upper District-
Jump to: