The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Don't I Carry You?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Why Don't I Carry You? Left_bar_bleue0/150Why Don't I Carry You? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Why Don't I Carry You? Empty
PostSubject: Why Don't I Carry You?   Why Don't I Carry You? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 am

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven

Getting off the train was a relief for Norman. Now that he was in the gym, he felt the pressure shift from being angry with his mentor to being angry with the other tributes. Norman knew he didn't lack strength, so the Melee station was out of the question. He also had no trouble surviving in the wilderness, so he skipped past the Survival and Edible Items stations. That left few other options. Glancing around, he decided he wasn't going to waste his time trying to learn to paint, he didn't want to hide like that. Finding an obstacle-esqe course, Norman gave a slight smile. He had a plan that he wanted to try with Aspen.

"Hey, Aspen, come over here," he said to his District Partner. He glanced at the course. Items meant to be rocks, trees, and streams stood ahead. If he was going to get through this plan, he needed this training. "How about getting on my back and lettin' me run this course? You're small enough that this could be a great tactic," he said to her. Squatting down, he glanced over his shoulder at her. "Whataya say?"

items : Fisticuffs :3

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Why Don't I Carry You? Left_bar_bleue150/150Why Don't I Carry You? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't I Carry You?   Why Don't I Carry You? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Aspen had quite a bit to drink the other night, not wanting to deal with her mentor and her district partner fighting. She hadn't even used her own room, she passed out on the floor last night. She was fairly sure she had ended up on the bed in the morning but that was besides the point. She managed to not have a hang over luckily and now she was just walking in the training around. Despite Aspen's tiny structure she's actually pretty strong, so melee station was a no. Aspen didn't need help with ranged, and she could survive in the wilderness herself but she wanted to learn to make big fires and with limited circumstances. No tribute knew what the new arena was going to be but it could be anything.

Aspen was near the agility course when she heard Norman speak and she walked over. She listed to his plan and she smirked, "A free ride through the agility course? why not?" She said shrugging her shoulders and he had made hid back lower so she'd be able to reach, she couldn't piggy back him if he was normally standing, there was no way that'd work. Aspen jumped on and wrapped her arms around him to hold on. "Ready when you are." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Why Don't I Carry You? Left_bar_bleue0/150Why Don't I Carry You? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't I Carry You?   Why Don't I Carry You? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven

Norman felt Aspen climb onto his back. As he stood, he wrapped his arms around her knees, having both of his hands on his sides. Facing the course, he shoved Aspen a bit up, making his arms more comfortable while maintaining a grip. "Ready?" he asked rhetorically. Feeling her hands still clasped around him, he took off.

The beginning was simple, a straight-forward path dodging standing obstacles resembling trees. As he cleared the last of them, he paused. Ahead seemed to resemble a creek-bed, but larger. Adjusting his grip on Aspen, he leaped from stone to stone, making his way for the opposite shore. Planting his feet into the soil, he ran ahead once more, this time making his way up a hillside covered in "trees." Norman felt him self stumble before reaching the top. His left foot slipped from its hold, taking the duo back several feet. Once Norman regained his footing, he moved up the hill at a steadier pace. Reaching the top, he glanced around. All that was left was to descend the hill. Shaking his head and adjusting Aspen, he started down. This turned out to be harder than thought, as he soon feel onto his butt. Aspen was in a similar fate as the two slid down the hill like a slide. As Norman slid to the bottom he regained footing. Norman stood and turned to Aspen. "Well, I'm only human. Sorry," he said, pulling her up.

items : Fisticuffs :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't I Carry You?   Why Don't I Carry You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Don't I Carry You?
Page 1 of 1