The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm not the same as i was

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i'm not the same as i was Left_bar_bleue150/150i'm not the same as i was Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i'm not the same as i was Empty
PostSubject: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Deluna hoped that by moving towards higher ground, she would be able to avoid the source of the tremors. The girl had seen enough monsters and things trying to kill her for a lifetime. If she made it out of this, the girl would be scarred for life. She had been shaped and molded in her lifetime, but this was truly different, and changed her perspective on life. The girl could've done so much more in the time she had, knowing that it would most likely be over soon.

Her icy eyes passed over the area around her, trying to take in the surroundings. Deluna didn't know what she was looking for, but whatever it was should be important. There wasn't time to waste when she was counting down the hours she had left.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i'm not the same as i was Left_bar_bleue150/150i'm not the same as i was Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm

[The trail that now stood in front of her lead up and surrounding the laid out walking area was rocks and a few plants and bushes but as the trail goes up further up the mountain it all thins out. [/I]
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Deluna stared at the path in font of her, questioning if it would be wise to follow it. It would make sense to the average person, but that's what it was supposed to be, right? She wasn't sure of she should go, she was fine where she was. Maybe she could figure out her weapon around here.

Glancing around, the girl headed towards the brush along the side of the path. Maybe there was a vine that she could use to tie her things together. Deluna passed her hands through the brush, hoping that she would fine something.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 pm

The bushes provided no sorts of vines at they were almost all twigs and very light foliage. Though there were a few leaves that stuck out to her.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Sighing at the lack of vines in the bushes, the tribute crossed her arms. Where to go now? She decided that maybe staying here was the better idea. She didn't feel the vibrations making their ways through the ground anymore, but she could be mistaken. Deluna wanted to be in the safest place, and hopefully this was safe enough for now. Looking back at the bushes, she found herself drawn to some of the leaves on it. She neared them, and decided to study them closer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm

From the time she spent in the training gym, Deluna could tell that it was something she could use for healing but she wasn't quite sure how. She didn't get much time to think on it though as the tremors started again.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Frowning at herself, the tribute cursed herself for not spending more time at the healing station. Then she could actually put the plant to good use, but seeing as she hadn't; the thing was useless. Walking back to the base of the trail, the girl steadied herself, waiting to see if the tremors would start again. The vibrations didn't disappoint.

Stepping slightly up the path, Deluna sighed. Would she be forced up the mountain? Towards tributes, likely, and her death? Maybe not. She had to try and stand her ground, maybe delaying her death.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

The top of the trail was getting closer and closer, there were sounds that she could hear as she approached.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:16 am

Not sure about her direction, the girl continued to walk. It may not be the right direction, but she had to try. That's all she could do in this situation. Deluna sighed wondering what that sound was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Deluna reachd the top of the trail and in fron of her it looked like there was a clear spring as well as caves that surrounded it and not maby places to hide.

((Post at the spring))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm not the same as i was   i'm not the same as i was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm not the same as i was
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 35th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 35th Games Arena :: The Mountain :: The Base-
Jump to: