The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Adventure. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Adventure. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Adventure. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Mars was pushed away as Catelyn grabbed the knife, and then a piece of wood fell blocking the crates. Mars roled out of the way of Catelyns attack, and quickly got to his feet again. Someone else had joined them, Madelyn from district 12. She had her bow drawn, pointed at Catelyn, however her first arrow missed. Mars took this distraction to lunge at Catelyn and swing his club as hard as he could.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Adventure. - Page 3 Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Adventure. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Adventure. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Catelyn saw as she got the weapon she grinned, at least she'll have a better weapon now. She saw a girl enter the fight and shoot an arrow at her but sadly missed. "Nice aim 12." She smirked and attempted to dodge Mars as he charged towards her. She gripped the knife hard and attempted to strike the boy. Take out the weakest first, or at least for the games thats the correct term if your in a fight. She than started to get scared, she wouldn't survive this fight by herself and she thought that you could escape, but she didn't know.

(can she?)
Trist carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Trist carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Adventure. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventure. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Maddie smirked as the girl she didn't know either dodged her attack, or she missed. Maddie didn't really care, though. She readied her arrow again, and shot at the girl. She smiled when the girl complimented her on her miss. "Haha. Cool. You act as if you're winning this battle." The girl said, shooting her arrow again at the girl. Adrenaline was getting her hyped for her first kill, or, that's what she hoped. "Look, girl. I'm getting out of here alive. Hopefully brining one of you with me." She smiled, waiting. Then, a water bottle came up into place. But before she could get to it, it.. moved? The girl took a few steps back from the crate where the water bottle was.

EDIT: FORGOT DICE

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 pm

The room began to rumble a bit...as if something from outside had been big enough to cause a tremor. Bizarre.

((You can roll the escape dice if you want to try and escape. You cannot just leave the fight because you were attacked and had attacks on you.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Mars continued to attack, pressing his offense even harder. Catelyn seemed to be blocking all of his good strikes, but Mars refused to let that deter him. He swung his club hard, aiming for an unprotected part of Catelyn. Her attack had wizzed by his head, he was grateful to not have to block; it gave him more time to prepare for his next attack. The ground beneath his feet began to rumble, and immediately his mind wondered to the giant. 'But surely they were far enough underground not to have to worry about them.' he thought.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 am

Catelyn felt the ground felt to rumble, and as the two other tributes attacked she knew she could only block one of the attacks. She started to attempt to block one of their attacks, she didn't know which one but she hoped to block Mars'. She decided to swing again at Mars and than started to get more scared. Hoping to escape, she tried to dodge pass Mars and the girl trying to get the hell outta here. But she couldn't, she got hit by the two attacks and was down. She was weak, uncontrollably weak. She was almost losing blood by the person who was her 'Ally', yeah, what a fricking joke. She decided to stop her life, and this madness right now. She raised the knife and stabbed herself. Ending her life...

The sun goes down,
The stars come out,
And all that counts,
My Universe, will never be the same
I'm glad you came..
Rest in peace Catelyn, you were so much fun to roleplay with, and positively the one that had the most chance of winning of my characters. You knew how to do Medicine, Fight, Defend, and Woo them kids at the same time. I knew you had it in you, but you died. I have failed you my Q.T.

(-20, Miss Attack, Try To Escape, than killed herself)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Maddie stood as more shaking began. Her hit and the boy was about to hit the girl. Which they, did. Sadly, she watched the girl stab herself. The girl felt bad for Catelyn.. even though she didn't know him. "What would you do with out me?" She asked the other boy, smiling. She retrieved her arrow from the girl. The shaking got louder. Maddie was beginning to get impatient with the tremors. "Okay, so I'm Madelyn, District 12. Okay, so I think the shaking is the thing that might of dragged someone in here. Hints on why there was a huge whole in the wall coming to the castle. Anyway, we should take some of her food." She spoke without a breath. Maddie dropped the plant she had with her, and picked up a can of beef the girl had been near. The shaking continued, making the girl a little impatient with the boy. "So, I was thinking we could go try and kill whatever is out there!" Maddie said, beginning to walk out. The girl paused. "You coming?" Maddie asked, readying herself to run out to see what was causing the drag tracks.

I thought we couldn't kill ourselves..
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

As Catelyn's life ended with the last hit from Mars the cannon sounded throughout the arena. But as the way out seemed so clear suddenly a door shut down on them, blocking them in the room they were in with no way out.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:19 am

Mars watched as Catelyn killed herself. The rumbles got louder and larger, whatever it was that was coming was huge. Mars when to follow Madelyn out of here, but the only door slammed shut and they were trapped inside. "Curse the capitol, curse them all to hell." Mars shouted. He looked desperately around the room for a way to get out. He then remembered the crate, and the girl. He returned to Catelyn and took the knife she was holding, and searched the crate from which the knife had come from.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:37 am

Maddie heard a cannon sound. Probably the girl that just died. She was about to walk out of the room when all the surrounding doors shut. The girl knew this was coming. Maddie was going to have to kill the kid. "I know, you probably will win, since I'm guessing your a career. But, still. I think we should fight." She hugged the boy for only a second. "But I'm getting out alive." Maddie confirmed, readying her bow and arrow. She gave the boy a small smile, and then let go. The arrow soared towards him. "I have to keep him alive. For Rose." She said as the arrow was close to him.

Attack to.. Mars.
Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm

that crate was still sealed shut so Mars had no way of getting it open. The Capitol wanted a good fight from the boy it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 am

The tables had been turned, the girl who had once been an ally was now an enemy. Mars was only slightly surprised, after this was the games, and these are the things that happened. Madelyn's arrow narrowly missed Mars, he reached over to grab it so Madelyn wouldnt be able to use it again. Mars stepped forward and jabbed at her with the knife that he grabbed from Catelyn.

Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 am

Maddie watched the fight begin with her missing. When the girl was about to pick up her arrow, Mars had taken it from her. "I never liked people who steal. They get bad karma." She told the bow as she ducked from the boy's knife and again shot an arrow. "People who don't say thanks get bad karma too, I guess." Maddie said, smirking. Let's hope something good comes out of my ideas, eventually. She thought as she swiped her arrow back before Mars could grab it. "But, no matter what happens, good luck." She said, now smiling as she took a step back. Maddie meant all she said to the boy. She wanted to live, but if that wasn't what faith had wanted her to have, so be it.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Adventure. - Page 3 86227283
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:53 pm

The fight continued, and while it did the rumbling seemed to get farther away from them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Mars noticed that the rumbling noise was getting quieter, as if it was moving further away. He thrust his knife towards Madelyn again. He didnt have to worry about an oncoming attack, her arrow had missed him noticeably. "Do you suppose we might now be able to find a way out together?" he asked as he looked around the room.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Maddie listened to something, but at the next moment it was gone. Welp, drag track moments. She thought, turning back to Mars. The boy was about to hit her with the knife. She ducked, readying her bow. She shot another arrow at the boy. Then he spoke. "I suppose we could." She looked around. Maddie was doing good with ideas so far. She might come up with something. She looked at what the boy had. Rope. A bag. A few apples. A knife. Some matches. And then she remembered what she had. "I know you can't trust me and stuff, but. I do have a plan, kind of. You remember those noises outside this place? Well, maybe we could get it to come in here. The only way is to crash the thing into the wall. Then we could get out that way. Well, to lour it, we could use some of those beef cans. Then, when it comes in, you attack it while I throw these berries toward its mouth. I think their poisonous. Then, if it dies, we could get out." Maddie whispered. The girl didn't take a breath throughout this. "Or we could find something hard to crash the wall. Like a mace." She said. The girl didn't really trust the career boy. But, if it meant getting herself out, she'd take the odds. "But listen. I have to get out. I made a promise. I have to go to my team and make sure they survive. So my enemy/friend can go back to his girlfriend..." Maddie said. The girl was determined to get out alive, no matter what the costs may be.

Adventure. - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:07 am

There were no windows in this dungeon so there was no way to see where or what was exactly outside...but Mars had seen is before. Only one thing could make that noise. He wasn't so sure that was going to help, considering thay is was at least 15 meters taller then both of them combined. The walls also seemed sturdy
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Mars shook his head at Madelyn's suggestion. "If that thing is what I think it it, then bringing it here would be the death of both of us." It appeared that the only way out was for one of them to die, and Mars was determined not to let it be him. He had to dive to the ground to avoid Madelyn's apparently well placed and very powerful shot. He was up on his feet again quickly though, and charged Madelyn. He slashed at her chest with his knife. This knife brought him closer to her than he would have like, but maybe thats a good thing. She had ranged weapons, and staying close might mean his survival.

Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Maddie saw she was about to have a nice hit, only to see the boy block it. She retrieved her arrow, not talking to the boy. She ducked, and jabbed the boy with the arrow, not even deciding to completely shoot it. The boy wanted to play tough. She could sense it. "You ungrateful little thing. Its not nice to hit girls." She smirked, taking a step or two back from the boy.

Block from Mars, Attack to Mars.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 pm

The rumbling seemes to stop suddenly and abruptly, but with no way to see out there was no way to know if it just stopped or disappeared. Whatever the reason though, it was leaving the fight alone.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:26 pm

The rumbling had stopped now, but for some reason that didnt comfort Mars. It just made him think that whatever it was that was out there, was waiting for them. Mars jumped out of the way of Madelyn's jab, and then moved back in. He slashed hard at her, with both the arrow and the knife. Mars hoped that some good damage would come of it, he just wanted to get out of here. "Well I never said I was a nice person." Mars replied sneering.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 am

Maddie smiled as the boy now blocked her second strong attack. She grabbed her arrow back, annoyed at how this boy was doing so good. "Who said you were?" The girl said, smirking as she took a few steps back to block the boy's attack. She then, using the same arrow she had been for a while, jabbed it at the boy once again. "You know. You tooled with that girl. And I can understand that since you're someone mindset on making people feel like crap." Maddie said. A rumbling she had heard stopped, making the girl feel a bit safer than she was earlier.

Adventure. - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 pm

There was nothing going on around them , except maybe the scurrying of small mice moving across the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

"These are the games dear Maddie, what I do has nothing to do with the others, I only mean to keep myself alive. If that breaks some hearts, then so be it." Mars retorted. The hits that Maddie had been delivering recently were very dangerous, and good be the difference between living and dying if Mars made even one mistake. Mars stepped towards her, with his knife ready. He swiped towards her body, and then did the same with his arrow.

Adventure. - Page 3 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Maddie smiled when the boy blocked her attack. It was getting pretty annoying how they both were getting so much luck. She rolled her eyes as the boy talked. Then, the boy missed with both his arrow that he stole and the knife. Taking the opportunity, was about to jab at the boy. But saw a few mice. She cringed, then jabbed the arrow at the boy with all her strength. You got this, Maddie.. her mind told her. But the girl wasn't too sure. Maddie smirked, looking down at the mice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.   Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next