The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

red red black and blue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
red red black and blue Left_bar_bleue150/150red red black and blue Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

red red black and blue Empty
PostSubject: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Catelyn walked over to the paint station and started painting. She decided to learn how to paint in different biomes than camoflage.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
red red black and blue Left_bar_bleue150/150red red black and blue Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Mars followed Catelyn from the medical station to the painting station. He didnt really know how this might help anyone, especially him. He was not one for stealth, he preferred outright strength and battle.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Catelyn saw that the boy wasn't excited about this. "Come on, I mean, you can at least TRY it." She said with a chuckle. She started painting her skin, the color of grass, and placed it on the ground. "See? It can help."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm

"Well, I suppose it could be a good idea to expand my skill set. Most of my abilities lie with melee weapons, and a little bit of ranged. Stealth and ambush have never been my strong suits." Mars replied. He picked up a paintbrush, and began to draw his skin to look like tree bark.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Catelyn looked at him and scoffed. "Use a darker brown." She said. She started to giggle uncontrollably for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Mars looked up when Catelyn suggested that he use a darked color. He then compared his arm to a picture, and realized that she was right, so began to make it darker. "What is so funny?" He asked smiling, when Catelyn started giggling.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 am

"I don't know, I think its because I keep having funny memories from the Farm show up." She said, with grim. She started to paint another picture, it almost looked like a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes. She was dead... A tribute. Her hair was in a fan around her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Mars stopped his work, and took a look up at Catelyn. She was drawing a portrait of a girl. "That is really good. Who is it?" He asked locking into Catelyn's eyes. The detail of her drawings were quite intricate, and the picture was very good.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Catelyn looked up "Oh, I don't remember, I feel like I should know.." She said. She started to hum and paint more. She didn't want much eye contact with the career, because those eyes could be the ones that killed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red red black and blue   red red black and blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red red black and blue
Page 1 of 1