The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendship...how do you do that?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friendship...how do you do that? Left_bar_bleue1/1Friendship...how do you do that? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Friendship...how do you do that? Empty
PostSubject: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 pm

I finish training and head upstairs, sticky and exhausted.  I head straight to my room, ready for a quick shower and outfit change.  I take about five minutes with the shower, trying my best to avoid screwing it up by pressing random settings.  However, I still end up getting out of there smelling like some fruit or flower I've never smelled before.  Then I have to scroll through the outfits in the wardrobe until I find something that actually looks appealing.  They just don't have good fashion up here.

I ponder staying in the room longer, but decide against it.  I have to socialize, even if it's with Madelyn.  So I leave the room and navigate over to the gathering area, with its weird, extremely long couches, over-plush through pillows, and the like.  I take a seat, longways yet again, but this time my legs don't even come close to the other side.  Not to mention, it curves.  I turn the giant TV on and mute it.  Some cooking show, but it looks appetizingish.  After a moment, I hear footsteps approaching.

For your viewing pleasure:
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friendship...how do you do that? Left_bar_bleue0/0Friendship...how do you do that? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 am

Maddie walked back up from training a bit after she had been at the survival station. She was district twelve, so she decided to take the elevator, not stairs. (if they have stairs, she just chose not to use them.) She clicked on the button that said twelve and was lifted up. She'd done this day after day since she had got there, but she kind of caught on to what was going on. When she got up to her district's floor, she immediately went into her room to change. She didn't even notice Xavier was there. She got changed into some nice clothes, as her training clothes was very tight and hurt her a lot. When she came back out, Xavier was there. She smiled, preparing to ask a question. "Meet any allies?" She asked calmly. Maddie knew that she wasn't going to live, unless Xavier died of natural causes or something. But she didn't plan on that.

Just Cause Lup Did It:
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friendship...how do you do that? Left_bar_bleue1/1Friendship...how do you do that? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Of course it's Madelyn. We haven't seen that Nicanor guy since the first day on the train. She asks about allies. What? Of course, I'd been thinking the same thing today. But now I was watching some blue-skinned, red-haired chef bake a cake made of things I'd never seen before. I shrug, continuing to study the show for some unknown reason; probably the colors. You don't see many of them in Twelve.
After a second, I think about the question again. "That guy from 10, Derald, I think, seems friendly. He's a strong one to. Maybe a few others. You have any luck?" I say. Now the chef's putting his cake into the oven and starting on another project. Looks like brownies. I blink. What am I doing. I turn my head to look at Madelyn. "Nice style," I say. That's friendly, right?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Friendship...how do you do that? Left_bar_bleue0/0Friendship...how do you do that? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Maddie felt much better in the loose kind of clothes. It made her feel less obligated to do things. When Alexaiver started to talk, she heard 10. "Derald. That's a cool name. I didn't have any luck though. I didn't really talk to anyone." She said a bit slowly than she usually would. Now, Xavier complimented her style. "Uhh.. thanks. So how you holding up with Rose?" She asked. Maddie didn't really mean to pry, but she was trying to be friendly. After all, Rose was her friend to. She wanted to make sure he still missed her and stuff, because if you really like a girl, you're bound to keep on loving.

Last edited by Mattio on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:38 pm

I blink at the question. It just strikes me as odd. Why would she even ask that? Afterall, I haven't spoken to Rose since about the same time she has. But the name still brings a smile to my lips. And I'm not surrounded by people that I care about keeping appearances for, so I let it slip through. Not all the way though, I'm not going to let Madelyn see me in that way. "Hmmm, I'd say well. But she might think differently," After all, she'll probably never see my alive again. I look back at the television. The chef's doing something else now, making some dessert I've never seen in my life.

[ooc:Erm, matti, I don't think she has any capability of knowing about the kiss, but whatever, no big deal o.O (it could probably be rephrased to "if you've never kissed the girl" if you wanted to)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship...how do you do that?   Friendship...how do you do that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendship...how do you do that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 35th Hunger Games :: Reapings/Capitol-
Jump to: