The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do Ya'll Think??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phamousx3

phamousx3

What Do Ya'll Think??  Empty
PostSubject: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:30 pm

So I am really in love with the Divergent Trilogy, and I was thinking about making my own RP forum for it, but I'm going to need some help, anyone interested??

Anyone think that it's a bad idea??
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do Ya'll Think??  Left_bar_bleue150/150What Do Ya'll Think??  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:57 am

Nope, At all!
That would be a wonderful idea! I have read the first one, but sadly I'm not sure the second and third are yet available in here...snif...

Anyways, I offer to help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do Ya'll Think??  Left_bar_bleue150/150What Do Ya'll Think??  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 am

I think once long ago, Rc and I made a Divergent forum. Rain helped with it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Oh my gosh, I remember that. It's been a while since I read Divergent/Insurgent, but I just got Allegiant, so I might be into it again soon. xD
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:34 pm

That sounds like a great idea! I love Divergent and Insurgent (not so much Allegiant) but it would be an interesting thing to RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 pm

We were thinking of remodeling the old one anyway, what with the movie and third book coming out...
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do Ya'll Think??  Left_bar_bleue1/1What Do Ya'll Think??  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:42 pm

*grumbles to self about how she has a love hate relationship with the last book*
I love Divergent quite a bit and I could totally get into an rp, but I think it's hard to keep something like it alive after a while. But if you want to try it, go for it, and I'm always up to help too. Cause I loved Divergent as much as Hunger Games... actually more cause no love triangle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:51 pm

haha alright then guys!! I'll think it over and let yall know!! I've thought it over and had some ideas about what to do to kinda keep it alive, but i'll reveal those ideas after i get things started and get the crew together.

Also if ya'll wanna download the entire series, pm me, because im still fairly new to the site and it wont let me post external links
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 pm

We could just use the site we already have put together, then that just means no extra work added ~ Just an idea of course ^_^
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:06 pm

LOL i was thinking that too ashley, but that's up to y'all if you wanna add me to that or not c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 am

Well since this was posted... we've done a bit of renovating/remodeling/revamping... xD (The site was done, it just died, so we moved the old topic to archives, changed the skin, redid banner, edited ruled, etc.) Would you have any suggestions? http://divergentrp.forumotion.com/forum

EDIT: Do you know how to make the members show up in user groups at the bottom? Because they refuse to.... xD
Back to top Go down
phamousx3

phamousx3

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:21 am

ohh i like it rainyyyy and yea, i think so, but i forgot what the admins site looked like though... >.> but if i saw it i could guide you guys through
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am

I think...[think] it's that?
https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 pm

You guys can just join our forum we already have that Rainy posted a linky too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do Ya'll Think??    What Do Ya'll Think??  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do Ya'll Think??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: