The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble. It Finds Me.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 am

She half-turned so that she was standing sideways to him and crossed her arms. "You think so?" she said, casting a few slow glances between the ram and Travis. "Or maybe he secretly likes branches. Who would know?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Travis shrugged. "Just guessing...and maybe he does like branches. But why wouldn't he just go to another tree?" He turned back to her and she happened to be looking at him at the same time. From behind his deep black sunglasses, he gazed into her eyes almost becoming trapped inside them, but then turned away. Now, Travis was never one to blush but even he couldn't help the little bit of color that came to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

"Maybe he only likes apple branches?" she said.  There weren't many other apple trees on the property, and Samson had a favorite everything.  Stacey kept her gaze on Travis a little longer, just enough to see the color spread on his face.  She grinned.  "Why don't we just ask him?" she looked back at the sheep.  "Hey! Samson!  We got some questions!"  she called, cupping her hands to her mouth to make herself louder.  The ram's ears shot up in surprise as he let out a startled bleat.  He dropped onto all fours and glared at Stacey, who was holding back a giggle, and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Travis simply nodded in response to Stacey's first question, still blushing slightly. His gaze wandered from the ram to Stacey, his shades concealing this, and he noticed Stacey was looking at him. If she looked at Travis again, she would've noticed his cheeks become slightly more red. However when he saw Samson drop onto all fours after Stacey called out to him, Travis smiled. "He seems to be very alert...maybe a bit too much so for his own good."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 pm

"Nah, he's fine," she said with a shake of her head. After a second, she sat down, crossing her legs in applesauce fashion. The ram clopped up to her, putting his face on her forehead. She took a second to scratch his ears, then pushed him away. "He won't bite," she said, looking back at Travis and patting the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

"Not sure if I trust you on that..." he replied. Despite saying that, he sat on the ground next to her and began to pet the ram, making sure to play close attention in case he did bite. He looked over at Stacey and said, "Well...seems he doesn't bite. Quite surprised about that actually." He grinned and let out a slight chuckle as he moved his hand away from Samson, leaning back and putting his hands behind him to support him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:58 pm

"You callin' me a liar?" Stacey said with a laugh. Samson gave him a nudge as Travis pulled his hand away but the ram soon realized he wasn't wanted. With a snort, he trotted away, back to the apple tree. She stayed cross-legged, but turned to look at Travis. "See? He's harmless," she said, "Most of 'em are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble. It Finds Me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Upper District-
Jump to: