The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katniss thunder's Charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss Thunder

Katniss thunder's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Katniss thunder's Charries   Katniss thunder's Charries Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

General
Name: Isanella Hale
Age/Birthday: 6-2
District:11
Rich or Poor?:poor
Weapon Of Choice:bow and arrow
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: She has long black hair to the middle of her back.She has blue eyes hidden under her purple glasses.She is 5'2" and very lean but athletic.She has a slight hunchback.
Personality: :She is mean to anyone at first until she gets to know them.She gets mad very easily if anyone calls her Nellie.She is kind to her family but isn't very loving toward them.She is also very intuectual.She tends to also get nervous when it comes to being in battles.
Flaw: trust issues
Talents:sword fighting, stealing, archery
Family/History
Family: Christina Hale,Carlisle Hale
Pets:a pitbull named Kelly and a tabby cat named pumpkin
Brief History:  She was born in district 11 on June 2.She came home from school one day when she was five only to find  James her mother's boyfriend crying.As it turns out her mother was killd in a car accident.At the time she had no other known family so she ran away to her best friend house.
Others
Preferred Angles :innocent,and mysterious
Angles this tribute will not do:sexy
Token:a treble clef necklase
Other:she is an only child

Last edited by Katniss Thunder on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Katniss thunder's Charries Left_bar_bleue150/150Katniss thunder's Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Katniss thunder's Charries   Katniss thunder's Charries Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello there! My name is Ari and I am one of your friendly neighborhood admins/Gamemakers. I see you've posted your first character and did notice a few things, its a very good start, but the biggest thing I noticed is that her history seems to be for a character for a Camp Halfblood RP. I'm sure you've probably used a character that you've made there (I've totally done it too) but in order for it to fit into the Hunger Games universe it needs to be edited a little as places like New York don't exist in Panem. Also not a big deal but you do not need to include a birth year for your character as this story takes place in an undetermined future and so ut has no year to associate with it. So she just needs to have June 2nd as her birthday instead of 6/2/1999. You are probably still editing it but I saw you posted this so I figured I would take a look.

If you have any questions on characters or anything site related feel free to ask me or PM me or anyone with a red, blue or green name as we are all staff and will be happy to help you out. Happy Hunger Games!
Back to top Go down
Katniss Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Katniss thunder's Charries   Katniss thunder's Charries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katniss thunder's Charries   Katniss thunder's Charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katniss thunder's Charries
Page 1 of 1