The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deerest Rainy Pie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Deerest Rainy Pie Left_bar_bleue0/0Deerest Rainy Pie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Deerest Rainy Pie Empty
PostSubject: Deerest Rainy Pie   Deerest Rainy Pie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Deerest Rainy Pie 3442936

Rain, you are:
Perfect
Wonderful
Beautiful
Special
Extraordinary
Wonderful
Sweet like Pie <3
Determined
Funny
Creative
Fun
Cool
Awesome
Swagger
You're one of a kind
You're a role model
Loving
Friendly

All these words describe you.. and I think that they make you who you are, just like your heart makes you alive. Just like your brain, with all the twists, can always lead to a Eureka Moment.. none of these words.. never will they ever show how much I love you. Count each letter in this love post, and that's how many hearts it takes to hold all my love for you..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥You are perfection, but your heart stands out. Everybody is perfect, but the way you stand out, is something special♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm tearing up how much I'm in love with you.. but you probably have a boyfriend..

Will You Be My Girlfriend For The Day, To Make Me The Happiest Man In The World?
Back to top Go down

Deerest Rainy Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerest Rainy Pie   Deerest Rainy Pie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:43 am

Alas, our love can never be, as I have fallen for Reginald, a citizen of PotatoVille, and the most handsome creature I have ever laid eyes upon. I am overcome with sorrow and regret for your sake, but there is no possible way for you to compete with this brilliantly beautiful being who has blessed the earth and its surrounding potato villages merely existing:

Reginald, my one true love:

We are betrothed and shall be married next July in the Chapel of Nanakitty. If it helps ease your pain, you are invited to the wedding, which will take place sometime between the hours of noonteen and eleventy. Reginald and I hope to see you there. Potatoes are not a naturally jealous species, there is no need for fear of resentment from my lovely fiance. Lucky for you, as potatoes are known for their superior fighting capabilities.

Deepest Apologies,

Rainius Pieicus Cattus
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Deerest Rainy Pie Left_bar_bleue0/0Deerest Rainy Pie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Deerest Rainy Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerest Rainy Pie   Deerest Rainy Pie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:23 am

[url=My Reply]http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Mr.Matt[/url]

Please look at that because I'm too lazy to type it on here..
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Deerest Rainy Pie Left_bar_bleue150/150Deerest Rainy Pie Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Deerest Rainy Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerest Rainy Pie   Deerest Rainy Pie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 am

You did the link thing wrong, Matti. Btw please don't trick people into clicking that, it's stupid and not funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deerest Rainy Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerest Rainy Pie   Deerest Rainy Pie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deerest Rainy Pie
Page 1 of 1