The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can Hear My Breath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Can Hear My Breath Left_bar_bleue0/0I Can Hear My Breath Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I Can Hear My Breath Empty
PostSubject: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OUTFIT

Bheck made his way down to the abandoned farm, the place where all the girls and guys hung around. It was usually just a hang out, where not many adults knew was still standing. That's what Bheck liked, he had freedom from his mother here. Today, it was empty. He walked in to the barn that didn't smell or anything and took out his mirror. He was rich enough to care about getting one. Bheck complimented himself until he saw that there was a section that didn't look right. He fixed it, so that he'd look better than ever. He started to have the feeling that someone was watching him. Weird, he thought, mouthing what he thought. Bheck looked back and saw somebody. The person startled him. Bheck didn't know anybody was even there. He thought he got there early enough that he could have some 'Bheck and Mirror time'. But, he now changed his thoughts to 'Bheck and Other Person time'.

Last edited by Mattio on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Can Hear My Breath Left_bar_bleue150/150I Can Hear My Breath Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Kaileen, had gone off on an adventure for the day. Ryan had been busy back at home and she had fun leaping in the fields and such, it was fun to get lost and have to find your way back home. She never got too lost though, she was having fun with the fields until eventually she ended up at the the abandoned barn. She heard stories about it at school about people coming here, and all the hushed whispers. Maybe she'd check it out. She walked up to it and walked in and she was silent, but this place was empty. Soon she noticed a boy. She was a bit puzzled at first, but then noticed he was looking in a mirror, and that almost made her laugh. It was quite interesting how boys behaved sometimes, but then he saw her and she startled him and she blushed. "I'm s-sorry, didn't mean to startle you like that." She said lightly with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Can Hear My Breath Left_bar_bleue0/0I Can Hear My Breath Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Bheck was startled even more to make out the girl's face completely. Taking a few steps back, he tripped into a pile of hay. He laid in the soft and gentle stack, feeling like it was just a couch. He remembered the picture of his father laying on a couch made of hay, which reminded him of him. Bheck missed his dad, but the hay reminded him that he was still with his father. Standing up, he brushed all the hay off of him. He looked into the mirror, fixing his hair. When the girl said something, he looked over quickly. He had gotten so caught up in laying in the hay that he forgot who caused the fall. The girl had nice hair, that's all he looked at. And she had a nice voice. Bheck tilted his head. "Its fine, I guess. Umm.. Who are you?" He asked. Bheck didn't know who the person was, and it couldn't hurt to ask. He continued to fix his hair quietly, listening to the girl. Once it was completely fixed, he left his mirror down in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Can Hear My Breath Left_bar_bleue150/150I Can Hear My Breath Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

She watched the boy as he reacted, he seemed a bit dramatic and that made her want to giggle. She watched as he would be checking himself in the mirror a bit and fixing his hair. She sighed a bit. What was this boy even doing? Why was she going to waste her time here? She soon heard him ask who she was and she perked up a bit at that, maybe he wasn't totally self centered and she smiled. "I'm Kaileen Thompson, but you can uh just call me Kaileen. Who are you?" She asked back hoping she'd get a response from him. Maybe he went to school with her, and maybe his name would ring a bell if she heard it.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Bheck got caught up in the girls hair. It was so vibrant for somebody who lived in District Ten. Maybe she was rich like him. Smiling, he went back into reality. The girl said her name was Kaileen Thompson. He didn't know the girl, at least, he didn't think he did. Bheck hardly paid attention to the people in his district. When she asked for his name, he replied. "I'm Bheck. Bheck Carliz. I don't feel like I know you." He said, thinking about the girl. The name didn't ring a bell. Plus the girl looked younger than him, so he might not be in the same class as him. "I like your hair." He said. Bheck was so caught up in the girl's hair that it took him a minute to realize he said it. He didn't show anything that would make the girl think he didn't mean it. Because he did. Taking a few steps back, Bheck rested his mirror on the stack of hay he was just sitting on. It might have been the first time he let go of the mirror today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Hear My Breath   I Can Hear My Breath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can Hear My Breath
Page 1 of 1