The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE FEAST OF MANY

Go down 
+2
Trist
Loki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue150/150THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm

ATTENTION TRIBUTES

Parachutes have landed in the Arid Valley! Seven Parachutes to be exact, with Tribute names on them. It seems all the Sponsor gifts were lost in translation and all got dropped in one huge shipment to this part of the Arena, and because of the inconvenience none of the Sponsors will need to pay for these gifts, as any tribute could grab them.

The Following Parachutes are in the Valley and their Sponsors:
-Blue Package marked for Nathaniel Drabowski(Ari)
-Red Package for Preston Prescott(Hawk)
-Lavender Package for Lori Goldberg(Jennifer)
-Cyan Package for Jennifer Machete(Rain)
-Grey Package for Amaya Walker(Matt)
-Brown Package for the Deceased Jarred Richards(Hawk)
-Yellow Package for Summer Green(Hawk)

Note: You must be at the Feast for at least Three Posts before you can attempt to leave.
BEST OF LUCK TO THE TRIBUTES IN RETRIEVING YOUR PACKAGES, OR SOMEONE ELSE'S PACKAGES!

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

THE FEAST OF MANY Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

As I meet with the Arid Valley biome,  the sponsor packages come into view. I smirk as I come into contact with the pile. Hastily, I grab the package with my name on it. I look around at the other packages and spot one that marks DECEASED on it. I quickly pick it up, scan around the area and hide behind a few big rocks. "You're fine, Summer." I tell myself as I open both packages. My adrenaline increases as I wonder about what the packages contain.

OOC: Am I supposed to make a new topic to post for the Feast? Or is posting in this topic okay? If not, I'll copy this post and paste it in a new topic. Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue150/150THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 pm

[This topic is good]
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue0/0THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Preston charged through small hills and other things as he came upon a wonderful place. Preston saw the feast had already an inhabitant, Summer. Preston smiled so brightly as all the feast bags were in place. Preston ran towards Summer and the bags. He smiled and hugged her."You're not dead! I never lost faith in you!"Preston said, looking for the bag which was his. Preston looked at the red one, his favorite color. Who knew what it could hold. Preston picked it up and looked around, hoping others would hesitate before trying to murder anyone at sight.

(Taking it that there are no GM posts here, yes?)
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 pm

I stumble backwards as Preston comes out of nowhere and hugs me. "Me too..." I tell him while looking in his eyes, kinda laughing a bit. "Is anyone following you?" I ask him quietly, looking behind him and me also. I don't see anyone yet. I look down at my packages and continue to open them. My face must've shown a lot of relief as I sling the quiver onto my back and put my old arrows along with the new arrows. I look up to the sky and blow a kiss to whoever the sponsor was that sent me these precious arrows.

I open the next package for the deceased tribute. "Throwing knives," I think to myself. "Hm..." I look up to Preston. "Here," I tell him, giving him two of the knives. "A reward for staying alive for so long." I take anoter quick scan around the area in case any tributes decided to come down,too. I duck behind the rocks again, fiddling with my arrows. They gleam and shimmer in the light of the sun as I turn the shafts around. I look back up to Preston. "So, what'd you get?"

OOC: Just so you know, Tristan, you have to post 3 times in total before you can attempt to escape.. It would be too easy to not get into a fight if you could grab stuf and go... Just saying if you didn't know already... hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm

[Jennifer's post deleted because as Kellie pointed out you need to post three times before leaving, also deleted Matt's second post because there are in fact GM posts here.]
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Jennifer ran into the feast, grabbing a Cyan pack, I smiled as I saw Summer and Preston. I walked over and said "Hi There!" with a smile. I looked in the pack to find some dried fruit, I cheered silently in my victory of pack. I took a fruit out and ate it.
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Please ignore the post that would be here; I forgot that there was supposed to be a GM post Smile Sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I dig deeper into my bag and find a Bow with 20 Arrows, I smirk and squeal because this is my best weapon. I take a blue bag, looking into the bag I found a _____ (Don't know her sponser) and hug the bow tight. My ticket home.. right here. She thought to herself, smiling.
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 pm

OOC: Blue package is a sword and large medkit I believe...
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue1/1THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I slide into the Valley, somehow managing to pass Amaya and get there before here. " Hey, guess I won!" I call back to her. I see a group of people already there, but at first I ignore them, not knowing who they are. I slip by the packages, realize quickly there isn't one for me, but I pick up Amaya's for her (grey bag). "Got yours!" I say before turning back to observe the crowd. I recognize my district partner, wonder if they're allies. But I can't be friends with everyone right? I notice another girl who seems to have grabbed quite a few of the packages. "Now, I know that's not all yours. And it had better not be any of mine. I already don't like greedy people," I say, glaring at her. I unsheath my throwing knife, attack without further ado. Then I pull up the shield in defense, partially browned from blood already.

Attack to Summer
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:15 pm

(Kellie and Jennifer, GM posts apply, stop posting or you lose the items you take)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 pm

THE FEAST OF MANY 5m9g7
THE FEAST OF MANY Tumblr_ma0cdoaUfc1rwujvf

Amaya fell behind Cai while he sprinted ahead of her. She pouted as they came into a clearing where they found the Valley. She lingered behind a little as Cai pulled all the attention on him. Amaya snuck around the perimeter quickly as she planted the cacti for their little traps. What's better then planting a trap for those already inside the area? She dug a hole and placed it in, covering it back up, and then moved on to 2 more areas. With that, Amaya slipped back on their route and came up behind Cai, sulking, "I call rematch." She looked up to the people around here, seeing Cai try to take back her package. Eyeing the girl that took hers, Amaya looked at the number of packages she had in hand. "Hi there! I believe that one of them is mine," Amaya threw a knife straight into the D7 girl who took like a gazillion packages, including her grey one, "and I would love to have it back if you don't mind." She smiled and ran over to take the knife back, cautious of where the traps were. She stared at Cai, making sure he was looking as she pointed out the areas by her gazes. Don't, step, Amaya mouthed out the words the easiest ones that could just pass on the message. And if this was free play, well, 5 can play at this game. Amaya was tempted to take the other packages with names lying around, but those can wait. She gripped the handle of the knife as she stepped away from the D7 girl, Summer, if she recalled correctly.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns

OOC: Lup, Summer took my package already xD

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:53 pm

(sorry saw gazimo and thought it was a gm post, nvm the last post than!)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:10 pm

The ground shook beneath the feet of the tributes, the packages were still anyone's to take, if they were prepared to take it from dead hands.

[This is what a GM post looks like ^]
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Preston noticed more people had joined the feast. It included Jennifer, who came back, the boy from three, and the girl from four, Preston assumed. Everything happened so quickly. Summer had took a grey pack that he knew wasn't hers, meanwhile, Jennifer took a blue pack, which was for the six boy he tried to kill earlier. Now, the girl from four and three were mad that Summer took the grey pack, which, from what the district four girl said, was hers. Preston didn't choose to attack much, only block the District 3 boy's attack towards Summer. Summer was his district partner, after all. "Summer, just drop it. I'm assuming it is hers after all. Unless the person who owns the package isn't here, than what's the point in taking it. We're just asking for more trouble." Preston said, trying to hold peace, maybe even just stop the attacking. Preston felt a rumble beneath his feet. Could it be just a trap to pull them in? Try and district them from the goodies? Preston started looking for an escape route.
Block Cai's Attack (Which was not to me, but to Summer
And Then Just a Pre-Escape if it becomes necessary Smile
((Okay, so Idk if I could do this but I'm just going to pre-roll an escape in case it becomes necessary to try and escape? If I can't do this then just don't count the roll))

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Blockedc
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
THE FEAST OF MANY 4turns
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Jennifer quickly put the quiver over her shoulder and grabbed her bow from the backpack, she ran back a bit and shot at the girl that threw a knife at Summer. "Bish, Please. Give me some credit!" She yelled at the girl, taunting while still holding the other girls bag. She waited for another event to happen while she was getting bored already.

Attack at Amaya Walker
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

The member 'Jennifer' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
THE FEAST OF MANY 51805711
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:06 am

Just as I throw the bag forcefully into the pile, two knives are poorly-thrown at me. I hit the ground hard as I try to evade the attack from the girl from 4, I suppose. I quickly get back on my feet. Along with Jennifer, I load my now and aim for one of the attackers. After they're distracted by my attack, I look around for an escape route.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Arrow-12

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
THE FEAST OF MANY Failty
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 pm

THE FEAST OF MANY 5m9g7
THE FEAST OF MANY Tumblr_mrwzioqUfU1sgq8sgo6_250

Amaya turned towards the girl from 3, Cai's partner, as she was shouted at. She tilted her head to a side, confused with D3's words. "Credit for... what?" She then realise that the arrow was pointed straight at her and Amaya quickly tried to deflect the oncoming sharp steel with steel. The sight of so many bows and arrows in one place made her feel sick. Her face faltered ever so lightly; the mere weapons served as the memories, as if crowding around her, wanting to play again. Amaya didn't want to nor ever to play. At least not with those treacherous memories of Skye. Her nimble fingers picked up the arrow the girl from 3 just shot and grinning to her as she slot it under her belt, "Thanks for the arrow. Credit enough?" Amaya raised her knife at the D3 girl before turning right into Summer, slicing it down her back. She should try and find a way to get them to move, just a little more, and maybe they'll be the betas for the mini trap. She stepped away from Summer, making sure to keep at least some kind of distant but not too far for them to immediately draw a bow on her. If she stayed close, there's no way that they could shoot without taking a few steps back. The arrow tucked under her belt somehow just made her feel a little better, like at least she had a little part of him back with her. Amaya's smile couldn't help but just pull a shade wider.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 Cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow

OOC: Kelli, who is Summer hitting? We need to be a little more specific :Pand Tristan, remember to track Jennifer's items~ ^^

Block to Jennifer
Attack to Summer
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
THE FEAST OF MANY Left_bar_bleue1/1THE FEAST OF MANY Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:20 pm

"Sorry, no rematches in the Arena," I say, watching Amya as she points out the locations of the traps. With the information in mind, a slip closer to my opponents, grumbling as my knife is reflected. "Well, at least someone's smart," I say as the only guy tells the girl that isn't Jennifer to just drop the package that isn't hers. Of course , the girl doesn't listen, instead choosing to pull a bow on us. I can't exactly tell which way the arrow's going as it flies from the weapon, so I just throw my shield arm out in hopes of stopping the projectile. Then I'm moving closer, careful to watch for the traps, and get close enough to bash the girl with my shield before dropping down to pick up my discarded knife and avoid any close-combated attacks.

Block to Summer's move, protecting ally if it wasn't for me
Attack to Summer

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
THE FEAST OF MANY Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 pm

OOC: Attack was to Amaya, sorry :)I'll post under Summer later... And also Summer did drop the bag/package.. Just saying if anyone wanted to know Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 am

The clouds rumbled

(Sorry about lateness, it didn't tell me new posts had been made.)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Preston noticed that they still decided to attack Summer. Even though Summer threw the pack back to all the others. Cai and the girl from four still attacked her. Preston was going  to take advantage of him not playing an important role. He walked up to Summer. "Meet up later?" Preston asked before checking that the pack was still there. It was. Preston ran away while nobody was attacking him. As he ran away, the clouds rumbled and rumbled. So Preston stopped, to wait and see what was going to happen.
(EDIT: Preston's staying.)

Last edited by Mr.Matt on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:22 pm

I quickly notice two throwing knives whiz towards me. I try to duck quickly enough so the knives miss me. I try to scamper away from the attackers. "I dropped the pack! Why are you doing this still?" I scream to them as hot tears run down my face. I try to turn around and figure out an escape route. ''I just want to go home,'' I whisper under my breath so only I can hear. Preston comes out of nowhere, unharmed from the feast and runs away. "Gee, what help he gave me," I think to myself. I fix my backpack straps as I look around for Jennifer. Where could she be?

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
THE FEAST OF MANY 4turns

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add escape die)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE FEAST OF MANY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   THE FEAST OF MANY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FEAST OF MANY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next