The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Could Happen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 pm

What Could Happen? Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

As I run away from the forest, I don't dare look back to see if Jennifer is following. I start to breathe much more heavily as I reach a part of the Arena that has dark, stormy looking clouds in the artificial sky. There's something vague about the clouds, but who knows? Maybe this part of land is a safe haven? I shrug my shoulders as I walk to a complete top next to some dead bushes. The area around me is sprinkled on the surface with gravel and more of those pointy rocks. I quickly retrieve my bottle of water. Surprisingly, it's still cold and there's an ample amount left. I take a small sip and quickly feel the relief from the liquid as it spreads itself over my tongue. I sigh as I put away an important part of my life in the Arena as I grip my bow harder. "What's going on in the Capitol?" I wonder to myself. "Wouldn't I at least get one sponsor?" I purse my lips and look back up to the gloomy sky. At least there isn't a lot of rays from the sun to over heat me...

I pick up a few more of the sharp rocks and sticks from the bushes behind me. I then pull some rope from my pouch and split the tip apart, making many other pieces of rope. I cut them off using a rock and lay them on the ground. I put 4 more arrows together in a quick and simple motion. I ignore the fletchings and stuff my new arrows in my pouch. I grin to myself, thinking that I could maybe win the Games. I bet there are some tributes on the verge of dying right this second. Hopefully, one of those tributes is not me. My mind dazes off as I start crawling on the sand, with my bow over my shoulder for easy access. "There has to be some source of water other than an oasis, right?" I mutter to myself under my breath. I feel around the sand with my hands, trying to feel for any cold spots that water might be hidden under.

I start losing confidence on finding water as I haven't found any source of water yet. I guess the Gamemakers just want all the struggling tributes to the oasis. I plop myself on the desert ground, giving up. I crawl back to the crowd of dead bushes to rest again. The area I'm in is a little quiet... Maybe too quiet?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Could Happen? Left_bar_bleue150/150What Could Happen? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

Summer was extremely hungry from her recent activity, her apple wouldn't be enough to sustain her
Back to top Go down

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 pm

My stomach makes itself present as it rumbles loudly. I take a small bite of my apple, trying to sustain my hunger for a while. After a few minutes of sitting behind the bush, I can come to a conclusion that the apple did nothing for me. Irritated, I put my apple back in my pouch and look around me. My surroundings look like they won't help my survival chances improve. The clouds above me get darker... "I'll have to get some sort of cover from the rain that might come... Rain... Rain!" I wonder to myself That's water, right? I silently cheer to myself as I stand up and stretch my muscles. I walk over to all the dead bushes and pull them from the ground. Luckily, the dead plants manage to not break apart, so I carry the pile back to my starting point and pile them in a small cave-like structure that's large enough for me to seek shelter in if necessary.

My top priority now is food. There has to be some sort of wildlife in the desert... I turn my head to the right, then the left, with still no sighting of any animals I could make as a food source. I settle myself in my cave and rest my chin on my folded hands, almost waiting for something. If there was some sort of not mutated cat like creature in the desert, well, I'd like to ally with one... If I could keep it from not attacking me, but attacking any tributes coming for me, well I would just think that that would be splendid. I sigh at the thought, but then snapping back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Could Happen? Left_bar_bleue150/150What Could Happen? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Summer heard a scurrying noise behind her, a small rodent was moving about as thunder rumbled.
Back to top Go down

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:20 pm

I hear little foot steps in the sand behind me, so out of reflex I load my bow and quickly turn around while pulling back the string, then resisting to let the arrow fly. It's just a small creature... I shoot the rodent and stand up. I retrieve my arrow and the rodent as a voice booms over the arena. All the sponsor gifts are in the Arid Valley... I must go there now, no wait. I start sprinting from the direction I came from, knowing that I must've passed the area.

"I'm coming, Sponsors!" I say aloud to myself as I sprint even harder, faster, and better. I see the storm land section break off as the sand gets more rocky, knowing that I must be getting close. I sigh, knowing that my chances of survival are increasing by the second. I push myself to my very fastest, trying to get to the area before anyone else.

(Summer has left the area.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Could Happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Could Happen?   What Could Happen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Could Happen?
Page 1 of 1