The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Female Posts : 2
Birthday : 2000-08-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Avatar Theresa's Character Left_bar_bleue150/150Avatar Theresa's Character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Avatar Theresa
Alliance:: None

Avatar Theresa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Theresa's Character   Avatar Theresa's Character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 pm

size General
Name: (First and Last)
Age/Birthday:
Rich or Poor?:
Weapon Of Choice:
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
Flaw: (At least 1)
Back to top Go down

Female Posts : 2
Birthday : 2000-08-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Avatar Theresa's Character Left_bar_bleue150/150Avatar Theresa's Character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Avatar Theresa
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Theresa's Character   Avatar Theresa's Character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Dark Brown hair with a ponytail in the back and two pony tails holding up the front parts of my hair one pony tail per side. Bright baby blue eyes, freckes, rich, water bender, earth bender, fire bender, and air bender. Sky blue jacket with a white fur hood, brown furry boots, and a baby blue skirt with lace edges. A white lotus necklace
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Theresa's Character   Avatar Theresa's Character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Hiya welcome to the site! I'm Sor, Sorrie, whatever you want to call me!

First off, you don't even have the full character sheet there.

Secondly, there is in fact an edit button you can use to edit your info.

Also last thing, I noticed in your signature you had a video there mentioning your character and stuff, and I would just like to say that taking a character from a tv show and putting it into a character sheet is basically plagiarizing from that show and plagiarism is frowned about, please if you love that show and that character just take some elements of the character and reuse it. Don't just be all "Yea this is my character" It's better to be original and think of your own kinda thing than to plagiarize.

EDIT: You also posted this in the wrong place, this goes in the characters section, not rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Theresa's Character   Avatar Theresa's Character Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Moving this to the correct section for you! Also, uh, the information goes on the character template, not in a next post, and this is not an avatar RP site, so earth/fire/water/whatever benders would not exist. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Theresa's Character   Avatar Theresa's Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1