The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Thomas Quistan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Thomas Quistan! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Interview with Thomas Quistan! EyzVD
Interview with Thomas Quistan! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Thomas Quistan from District 8!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Thomas! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Thomas to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Thomas Quistan! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Thomas Quistan! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Interview with Thomas Quistan! Tumblr_m0ky3qx9Ud1qikwt4o2_500

~~Thomas "T.Q." Quistan ~~ District Eight-Textiles ~~ Sixteen years ~~

Thomas stood on stage now, looking around. Interviews had to be the worst part to the entire process, and Thomas was about to begin his. As he walked on stage, he watches the lights flash onto Caesar. Hearing Caesar's voice this close, and most certainly worse than over the television, Thomas approaches. As Caesar introduces him, Thomas gives a fake smile and wave to the audience. He wasn't prepared for this.

Thomas looks confused slightly as he takes his seat across from Caesar. The question asked was one of, the least importance, to Thomas. "Well, Caesar, the Capitol is... interesting, to say the least. I haven't done much aside from train, and that includes not eating much. Been quiet for me, though." He turned his attention from Caesar into the thousands-upon-thousands of Capital citizens eating him up to seem interested. This was most definitely not his thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Caesar tilts his head to the side. "Right, right. Now, when you're training, what sort of weapons are you using?" He winks. "What's your specialty?" The crowd leans forward in their seats with baited breath, impatiently awaiting his answer. Caesar mimics them and places his elbow on his knee, resting his head in his palm. He blinks at Thomas, his gaze focused on the tribute's face, wondering what the answer will be and how he can use that for his interview.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Thomas Quistan! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Thomas Quistan! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:41 am

Wincing slightly as Caesar spoke, Thomas listened to the question. As Caesar placed his elbow on his knee in an attempt to mimic the audience, Thomas gave him the same look as last time, one of confusion. "Well, in training I mostly worked with daggers. From throwing to stabbing and everything in between. As for my specialty, that will have to wait until the Games for everyone to see," Thomas said, with a bit of emphasis on the 'have.' Thomas leaned back in his chair, not only to relax a bit, but to get away from Caesar as well as he could. He did not want to be that close to the person doing the thing he hated. He turned to the audience and gave a wink and a smile, hoping to capture some hearts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Caesar nods, a big grin planted on his face. "I, for one, can't wait. Ooh, I just love surprises!" He laughs. "So, Thomas, got any other surprises for us? Anything we should know about?" He winks. "Any little secrets? Secret lovers, secret enemies, secret... secrets?" Ceasar waggles his eyebrows up and down and the crowd screams louder.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Thomas stared at Caesar with a disgusted look when he mentioned 'secret lovers.' "Well, Caesar, I do not have a secret lover. I am a single teen just looking to continue with his life. And, no, there isn't a secret enemy. Presently, every other Tribute is an enemy in the end. I'll be partners, but once a certain point hits, everyone is an enemy. For the 'secret secrets,' " Thomas placed air quotes around the last two words, "I believe the only one people should be worried about is how I plan to win the Games. And my weapon of choice, of course." Looking over the crowd again, Thomas winked with the final sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Caesar nods. "I can't wait to see that." Caesar looks out at the crowd. He smiles at them before turning back to Thomas. "What do you think the arena's going to be like this year? Oh- and what's your dream arena? You know, if you could have any arena to compete in, what would you choose?" He awaits Thomas's response with interest.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Interview with Thomas Quistan! Tumblr_m0ky3qx9Ud1qikwt4o1_500

Thomas was more comfortable with this question. Relaxing his smile into something more natural and real, Thomas smiled at the audience and then turned and smiled at Caesar. "I honestly have no idea what the Gamemakers have in store for us this year, Caesar. And I doubt any of my guesses will be within 50 yards of the target," Thomas said. Glancing down to his left, into the audience, Thomas prepared the next answer. "Oh, for my dream arena, it would be urban. Something with a bit of a city feel, tons of hidey-holes, and quite a sense of worry. Never-know-what's-around-the-corner and all the funsies in between!" Thomas exclaimed. "Oh, wouldn't that be magnificent to watch? It would be a bit reminiscent of home, and I would be a bit more comfortable." Thomas smiled at Caesar, and then the audience, and back to Caesar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Caesar nods silently as Thomas speaks, then tilts his head to the side once he's finished. "Verrry interesting. I think that would be a great arena!" The crowd yells their agreement and applauds. "Speaking of home, what's yours like? How is District 8?" Caesar smiled at Thomas and shifted his head back into normal position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Thomas Quistan!   Interview with Thomas Quistan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Thomas Quistan!
Page 1 of 1