The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it Edible or Inedible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Is it Edible or Inedible? Left_bar_bleue0/0Is it Edible or Inedible? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Is it Edible or Inedible? Empty
PostSubject: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Preston Prescott
District 7

Preston was preparing to go down to the Training Center. He hadn’t talked to anyone about strategies since they were on the trains. Preston looked around for the outfit the tributes had to wear for the Training. Preston looked in his closet for the training clothes his stylist had chosen. When he found it, Preston changed into it. ”So much better than the parade outfits.” Preston said to himself, laughing. He left his hair the way it is. (Quiffed) Preston sat on the big bed and started to think of making alliances. He knew it would be a problem, since most people don’t like the creepy boy tributes. Preston doubted he was the only one. Preston scratched his itchy neck. He stood up, and headed to the Training Center.

When Preston reached the Training Area, he started to look at all the options to do. There was weaponry, which he had a bit of experience with, chopping down trees back in the district. Preston looked around and saw an area where it looked like people were starting fires, but it didn’t seem to interest him. But then, he saw something that did. Preston walked into the station where tributes were to learn about edible and inedible foods. He walked over to a place where there was water. It was labeled ‘Water Purification’. Preston looked at the water as the trainer explained what to do. He got the hang of it quickly. Preston disinfected the water of any chemicals, at least, that’s what he hoped. The trainer gave him a so-so motion, but Preston didn’t get discouraged by it. Purification could mean life or death, so anything besides a minus was good enough for Preston. Preston stood up and looked around, looking for someone to associate with. Alliance wise, he didn’t have anyone that he was for sure teaming up with. He hoped to only have one or two people, but any more is too risky for Preston.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Is it Edible or Inedible? Left_bar_bleue150/150Is it Edible or Inedible? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

(am i allowed to pop in?) Jennifer decided to say sorry to the boy she awkwardly stared at, so she decided her best chance to find him would be in the training center. When she got to the beautiful room called the training center, she looked around for him, she found the boy at edible foods. She walked over and stood next to him, acting like nothings going on, "Sorry for staring at you yesterday." she murmered, trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Is it Edible or Inedible? Left_bar_bleue0/0Is it Edible or Inedible? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Preston felt like today was going to be perfect for him after his so called accomplishment. He was wrong. The girl from the parades had found him. Preston stared at her with a stern face for a long time and then smiled. "Its okay. So, you're from Three?" Preston asked curiously, because he saw the number Three stitched onto the girl's uniform. Preston continued to purify different sizes of water. If you don't put in enough, it won't completely disinfect. Preston didn't bother trying to exchange names. If she asked, he'd gladly do so, but no need to tell people what doesn't need to be told. "Having a good time here before the arena?" Preston asked, while walking over to a section where you compare edible and inedible foods. He wasn't in much alert of what the Three girl had to say. He looked at the different fruits and chose which looked edible and which looked suspicious. Preston looked up at the girl. She looked older than him.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Is it Edible or Inedible? Left_bar_bleue150/150Is it Edible or Inedible? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Jennifer was a little offended by him staring at her, but shook it off. "Yep, but I dont really like being from here, I think I'd like being in 8 more, but who knows?" She responded to his question due to her district. "I am having an okay time, it could be better." She had to admit, it wasn't very fun so far. "Since your from seven, I think you should try seven times- to get it stuck into your brain. For me, three." She randomly thought out loud. Jennifer tried the experiment three times, and surely enough- remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Preston looked at the girl, wanting to be from Eight. He kept choosing which were edible and ignored her for a bit. Preston stood up and started to guess. He got most correct, which was a plus. Preston looked back at the girl. "Well, I think everyone should try it more than three or seven times. I'm Preston, by the way." Preston told her, scratching his itchy neck. He kept choosing. It went from berries, to their colors, to their seeds. Preston messed up a few times, but he did them mostly correct. He waved his hand through his blonde hair before speaking again. "To me, the Capitol is just fine," Preston said before get close to her ear. "Its some of the Capitalists that bug me." He whispered and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Jennifer laughed at his joke, "Well, they wont be bugging you for long, because we will be stuck in some damn arena fighting to the death soon enough," She added, she liked this guy, he wasn't what she expected him to be, "Oh, I'm Jennifer, my names not unique at all, hell- it is almost as unique as Bob." Jennifer introduced herself to Preston. She decided she got bored of this station and told Preston "I'm gonna go over to ranged weaponry, I think I may talk to your friend over there." and left the station.

Last edited by Tristan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:26 am

Preston smiled as she introduced herself to the name Jennifer. "Eh, unique isn't really unique, its just different. Since most people have unique kind of names now, it defeats the whole purpose." Preston said, while pointing to the correct image. When the trainer said we were done, Preston turned back to Jennifer. "How did I- where did you go?" Preston asked, completely confused on if he missed something. He smiled at the trainer, thanking him. Then he decided that he had a good enough practice. Preston stretched his arms behind him and walked out of the station.

(Preston left. And sorry its a bit shorter than usual.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Edible or Inedible?   Is it Edible or Inedible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Edible or Inedible?
Page 1 of 1